Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!!~~

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i just picture you in your sweater vest on some horribly ghey old navy commercial singing a revised christmas carrol about their sales while overemphasizing your facial expressions.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
sweater vests are hot!!

up at whistler this summer, there was this one dude, he was a larger fella, and he cracked me up cause every time i'd see him, he'd ride wearing a sweater vest and white collar shirt underneath

that guy broke my heart this summer *sigh*

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
you and large guys huh?first the sweater vest in whistler and now the stripper. guess i need to put on a few pounds to win your heart huh? :cool:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Megan Black said:
sweater vests are hot!!

up at whistler this summer, there was this one dude, he was a larger fella, and he cracked me up cause every time i'd see him, he'd ride wearing a sweater vest and white collar shirt underneath

that guy broke my heart this summer *sigh*
You'd be digging me today!!!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
fun night last night. went into town to see calexico play (pixies show sold out in about 75 seconds :mumble:) under the Roxy. it was a zoo getting there, as there was some radio city xmas thing at the wang center. but we found parking in chinatown and didn't get a ticket. :thumb:

the bar was a disco bar, and smelled like vomit. ugh. but if you were closer to the stage you avoided it, so that's where hil and i ventured when the band came on. openers Cordero were pretty good, i might have to check them out further. we saw calexico back in july or so when we were still in dublin, and unfortunately the setlist was rather similar, but it was a good show nonetheless and it was joey's b-day, so they sang happy birthday, and then some dutch-based birthday song too. the band went out amongst the crowd after the show for drinks. fun stuff.

a slight sour note was that we went to our favorite chinatown place for dinner before the show and it sucked. it's upstairs in a hole-in-the-wall, w/ 4 or 5 different stands serving food w/ a common seating area. this was the best, but 2 of them closed down, and i wasn't too impressed w/ the food we got. damn, i hate when good places go bad. still, it was dirt cheap (a rice or noodle plate is about $6).

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
biggins said:
you and large guys huh?first the sweater vest in whistler and now the stripper. guess i need to put on a few pounds to win your heart huh? :cool:
hey, hey...i didn't say i dug the stripper!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Yo! Good morning!

The GF and I went and saw Plaid Tidings at the Pasadena Playhouse last night. It was so much fun! I highly recommend it to everyone. Too much fun, and them boys can sing! And they wore sweater vests too. Kudos to you Stosh for getting in touch with your inner Mr. Rogers! Yeah, I am a sweater vest fan too.

On tap for the weekend is X-Mas shopping, riding on saturday morning, and cleaning the apartment.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!