Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

It's nice to finally be done school, it's like a weight has been lifted.

WHat's everybody got planned for the weekend? I think tomorrow I'm working framing a house, should be fun but COOOOOLD!!!!!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I have no idea what I am going to do this weekend, and I love it. NOTHING planned, NOWHERE I have to be, and NO CHORES to do. :)

I have a holiday luncheon today at a German restaurant that serves HUGE beers. Mmmmm......two liter beers..... :drool: I'll go to the gym after that, then have some alone time at home since the wife has plans tonight.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
I have no idea what I am going to do this weekend, and I love it. NOTHING planned, NOWHERE I have to be, and NO CHORES to do. :)

I have a holiday luncheon today at a German restaurant that serves HUGE beers. Mmmmm......two liter beers..... :drool: I'll go to the gym after that, then have some alone time at home since the wife has plans tonight.
Wow nice!!!

Going to have some Spetzel(sp?) and Jagersnitzel? I love German Resturants and German Beer.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
my w/e is pretty much open - xcept Sunday afternoon=beer, bar food & a pool table
I suppose I'll hit the gym and I might do some xmas shopping.

lastnight, we went and got some chow and caught a set and 1/2 of a ok band

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
stosh said:
Wow nice!!!

Going to have some Spetzel(sp?) and Jagersnitzel? I love German Resturants and German Beer.
I have never been to a German restaurant so I have no idea what I am going to eat. I'll probably eat some beer.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
my w/e is pretty much open - xcept Sunday afternoon=beer, bar food & a pool table
I suppose I'll hit the gym and I might do some xmas shopping.

lastnight, we went and got some chow and caught a set and 1/2 of a ok band
Oh yeah I saw Oceans 12 last night..... Um.... don't blink or you'll miss it!!! I'm still not sure if I actually saw it or not....

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
stosh said:
Oh yeah I saw Oceans 12 last night..... Um.... don't blink or you'll miss it!!! I'm still not sure if I actually saw it or not....
What do you mean? It was a short movie? How was it? I want to see it. I loved the first one.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
I have never been to a German restaurant so I have no idea what I am going to eat. I'll probably eat some beer.
Yeah eating beer is good.....
German food is great!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
What do you mean? It was a short movie? How was it? I want to see it. I loved the first one.
I loved the first one. This one was a total let down. The story line was jumbled and the movie was short with no begining or end IMO. They tried to trick you by making the story even more twisted and IMO they just went overboard. The movie start time was 7:30 and finish time was 8:45 that includes the 10min of commericals and previews.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
clancy98 said:
oooh spaetzle... with sauerkraut and pork.... mmm..... I miss mom's cooking!
I prefer the beef roulade with bacon and pickles in the middle over a bed of spetazel and gravy.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Morning - I gotta rent Oceans 11 first before going to see Oceans 12 - would Oceans 11 be a good movie rental date night kind of movie? :)
Yes! (8 characters)

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
stosh said:
I loved the first one. This one was a total let down. The story line was jumbled and the movie was short with no begining or end IMO. They tried to trick you by making the story even more twisted and IMO they just went overboard. The movie start time was 7:30 and finish time was 8:45 that includes the 10min of commericals and previews.
No wonder it didn't make sense that must have been the edited version. Since the runtime is suppose to be 125min.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
Morning - I gotta rent Oceans 11 first before going to see Oceans 12 - would Oceans 11 be a good movie rental date night kind of movie? :)
Save yourself four bucks and borrow my DVD. :) The movie's got Brad Pitt and George Clooney, so chicks are sure to love it. MBC loves it...for the story, not the actors...or so she says. :think: (although she does think Bernie Mac is cool)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Wumpus said:
No wonder it didn't make sense that must have been the edited version. Since the runtime is suppose to be 125min.
Weird.....
I heard the movie got panned in the reviews as well.

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
I watched Oceans 11 two nights ago. I liked it alot. I wanted to see it before 12, but I've heard 12 wasn't good. I heard that there was a great deal of adlibbing, and you could tell. The story line wasn't put together as well, and that it seems to be something they through together. Was that basically it Stosh.

Oh good morning.

I'm going to finish a little shopping, catch up on laundry. Do a 5% water change on my salt water tank, go for a ride Saturday morning hopefully, and hopefully drink a beer and try out the new hot tub.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
JSB said:
I watched Oceans 11 two nights ago. I liked it alot. I wanted to see it before 12, but I've heard 12 wasn't good. I heard that there was a great deal of adlibbing, and you could tell. The story line wasn't put together as well, and that it seems to be something they through together. Was that basically it Stosh.

Oh good morning.

I'm going to finish a little shopping, catch up on laundry. Do a 5% water change on my salt water tank, go for a ride Saturday morning hopefully, and hopefully drink a beer and try out the new hot tub.
Yep that was basically it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
JSB said:

Oh good morning.

Oh yeah you have that new hot tub.... cool deal!

J

JRB

Lisa said it was good. I am sure she just liked the guys, though. I think stosh may have had a lapse in time if he thinks it was just over an hour long.

Good morning

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ok well it's possible considering all that GHB I did right before the movie.

ET_SoCal

Monkey
Aug 10, 2001
C-Me Valley, CA
stosh said:
How is everybody...got planned for the weekend...
Stiches out yesterday - sore bottom :nopity:
So, no riding for another few weeks & that's really a bummer 'cause it's all green & fresh outside here in SoCal... :cool:
Also I'm taking a vacation week off work next week - no plans - no rush - no riding :mad:

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Morning all.

I'm down in Calgary, well Cochrane anyway, doing some x-mas shopping. Pretty well baught a new Element yesterdday. There are only 4 manual trans, AWD equiped Elements in the province of Alberta. All of them have sold exept one, and it has a slae pending financing approval. If the financing fall through, it will be mine by the end of the day...

that is all...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
f'n yo stosh. spent a few hours in the ER last night so i dint go to work today. but i got to ride my yeti in the dirt for the first time yesterday and found the spot where im gonna start building some stuff. Did my first semi pro photo shoot and i'll be getting a pair of those new five-ten riding shoes for free from it. That is good news.