Quantcast

@@@Good Friday Morning!!!@@@

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Morning all.

What do you all have planned for the weekend?

Have nothing happening today.

Tomorrow I get to tear up flooring.

Sunday I go back up north.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Hoping the rain stays away so I can get some long rides in. If the weather is bad I pedal a bike that goes no where.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Went for a run last night. First one in a month. Man, my legs hurt.

Suppose to be sunny and in the 70's this weekend. Hoping to get a ride with Loco and Gorilla on Saturday morning.

Wife is off to Florida on Saturday so I get the kiddos all to myself until Wednesday.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Mornin' all! I'm actually just getting back to work after 3 days off. Working all this weekend. I might try to get a night ride in Sat. or Sun. though. I think the forcast around my parts is for it to be in the 40's and sunny for most of next week. Thank god!! :)

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning Monkeys!

Rip - what's with the new Avatar bro?

Went to spin class last night and it was about a 90 minute session - whooo - my legs feel heavy this a.m. - but a good heavy!

Tomorrow my sons have baseball (indoors) and then who knows what else is in the works for the rest of the weekend. Maybe some bike riding with the boys and Laura and her daughters we'll have to see.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
The wife and I started going to the gym this week. I did a spin session last night (for the first time in 5 years) and this morning I had a tough time climbing the three flights of stairs to my office (no elevator here)...

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
feeling a little ugh this am, went to McGeary's, they had their big tent set up out front, there was about 3 million and 7 people there, I had a few Killians then people kept filling up my cup with who knows what kind of brew, some hot miller lite girls were giving out tshirts to anyone drinking miller lite, I got two without having to drink any of that crap :D

.........bumped into my x GF's very good & damn hot friend that was in town visiting her fam(she's a stewardess that lives in VA), numerous times the x would get pretty damn jealous over her........I am thinking I should give this chick a call to see what she's doing tonight :devil:

finished the night with hot wings and Mexican (think lots of jalapeño's ) pizza - my stomach is so hurt now!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning.

Late to work today because I had another a/c contractor come over and take a look at the house this morning. One more appointment next Tuesday then we'll pick who gets to do the install. :)

J

JRB

Morning Rip. Going up to hang with Wumpus on Saturday. Meeting a friend from Dallas, and taking him to his in laws in Temple afterwards. Julie is going to watch Wumpus' kids so he can ride.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I Are Baboon said:
Oh yeah, I went to the gym last night then had popcorn and Goldfish crackers for dinner.

I too had Goldfish crackers last night as a snack... damn things are addictive as crack!

:thumb:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
douglas said:
feeling a little ugh this am, went to McGeary's, they had their big tent set up out front, there was about 3 million and 7 people there
Nice, McGeary's must have been mobbed! I did nothing last night as I'm still "on the wagon". Last night tested me though. Today is day 14 w/ no booze.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Doug - you should definitely call her up regarding tonight!

And then tomorrow morning tell her about Westy. ;)

Babs - I talked to Laura and she's down the the MS ride. She asked how far though. So maybe I'll have to scale back a bit and try to do the 50 miler with her. I think she can borrow her girlfriends road bike or something.

Oh yeah and I hoisted one pint of Guinness last night. :thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I was D-R-U-N-K last night and I'm not hungover.... My GF was wasted too and she was way hung-over and has to have Parent Teacher conferences today with all the parents of her students.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stosh said:
I was D-R-U-N-K last night and I'm not hungover.... My GF was wasted too and she was way hung-over and has to have Parent Teacher conferences today with all the parents of her students.
HAHAHA! she's all bloodshot eyed, reekin of booze and she's gotta talk to parents...that sucks.

I'm just waiting for an acceptable amount of time to pass before I go on a break and become one with the passenger seat of my truck...I keep a blanket and pillow in my car...can't wait till lunch too...

I also witnessed some VERY inappropriate behavior last night between a couple of coworkers...it'll be funny when they run into each other today! :D

Oh and I saw probably the WORST mullet EVER...I friggin shoulda had my goddamn camera with me...so many wonderful photo ops missed last night.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
HAHAHA! she's all bloodshot eyed, reekin of booze and she's gotta talk to parents...that sucks.

I'm just waiting for an acceptable amount of time to pass before I go on a break and become one with the passenger seat of my truck...I keep a blanket and pillow in my car...can't wait till lunch too...

I also witnessed some VERY inappropriate behavior last night between a couple of coworkers...it'll be funny when they run into each other today! :D

Oh and I saw probably the WORST mullet EVER...I friggin shoulda had my goddamn camera with me...so many wonderful photo ops missed last night.
Hrmmm there wasn't anything spectacular to speak of from last night activites.
I have found the perfect cure to avoid a hangover in the morning. It's not time tested, it's beef jerky and gatorade.

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
Morning. No drinking for me last night. I've been on the spring shape up kick. I've rode the bike every day this week so far. Oh, and I bought my plane tickets for Moab trip. BOS - SLC nonstop $213. :)

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
Babs - I talked to Laura and she's down the the MS ride. She asked how far though. So maybe I'll have to scale back a bit and try to do the 50 miler with her. I think she can borrow her girlfriends road bike or something.
colon thumb colon

Still, 50 miles for an unseasoned rider will be tough. I'm not saying she can not do it, but you need to get her keester to log some miles early this season to build the stamina.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ROCKLAND said:
Morning. No drinking for me last night. I've been on the spring shape up kick. I've rode the bike every day this week so far. Oh, and I bought my plane tickets for Moab trip. BOS - SLC nonstop $213. :)
thats a kick arse price!
BTW I'm riding with you when I come to Portland the last week of July.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
The only thing that would attract is some nerdy Ham Radio operator, or some kind of flightless bird.
I was thinking she would probably get along well with the velociraptors from Jurassic Park.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
Yeah even I have to say it was pretty bad...certainly not far off from the actual thing...have you ever HEARD bagpipes...it's the most horrific sound EVER!
last year at my friends Irish Pub some of the bag pipers and cops from the NYC St Pat's day parade showed up. I f'ing loved it!