Quantcast

Good Friday Morning

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
TreeSaw said:
Tried it...didn't work. I've actually tried just about everything (soap, human hair, tying dryer sheets to plants, Red Pepper, tha actualy "Deer repellant")...no luck!
Tiger traps and land mines. If that does not work rig up an Indiana Jones style boulder that will roll over and crush the deer. Then you can have venison and spinach.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Believe it or not I'm going riding tomorrow and Sunday. i'll take pics!! :) I have to get my tent out and air it out.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
McGRP01 said:
My boss just came in to tell me that she gave her notice and next Friday is her last day, and then she left. That means my closest supervior is now in Austin, Texas. Looks like leaving early today will not be a problem! :D
Stables 5:30pm (we're marking/scouting a trail). We're leaving in a few to ride though :devil:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Westy said:
Tiger traps and land mines. If that does not work rig up an Indiana Jones style boulder that will roll over and crush the deer. Then you can have venison and spinach.
Mmmm...now that could work! :thumb:
Sad thing is, when I go out back to hunt they never seem to be around :think:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
TreeSaw said:
Stables 5:30pm (we're marking/scouting a trail). We're leaving in a few to ride though :devil:
Wish I could, but the kids birthday stuff ain't gonna do itself. I'll see you Sunday at 10am! :thumb: