Quantcast

$$Good Friday Morning$$

J

JRB

Let me say that before I head to Waco to meet Wumpus. Going to Tyler State Park for the weekend. I will bring some pics back of our hot as hell rider tans.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
cool dealyo!

we're headed to mena, arkansas to prepare the DH race course on saturday, then back up to poteau, oklahoma for some ass kickin 20+ minute downhill runs, taking monday off and doing it again. I'll bring pics back that will show the radness of the okie dh scene :)

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
loco said:
Let me say that before I head to Waco to meet Wumpus. Going to Tyler State Park for the weekend. I will bring some pics back of our hot as hell rider tans.

Try to hit the Monkey Trail...

We'll prolly be over at the GatorTerra and 6Hr's of Ruston Sat.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello.

I had to cancel a planned MTB ride yesterday because I had to work late. I got home in time to mow the lawn. I think my mower is mad at me because it kept stalling. Then again, the fact that the grass was about 8 inches long could have had something to do with the stalling...

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning! Same as Douglas... Wind was blowing pretty hard and it was cold, but I managed to get a 20 mile road ride in yesterday. I don't have a computer, but my watch says I did it in 1:21:33. Don't know if that's good or bad, but it was fun. Today I've got to mow the lawn and then I may get out on the trails for a bit before we head up to my parents house for dinner. Have a good day all! :)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
McGRP01 said:
Morning! Same as Douglas... Wind was blowing pretty hard and it was cold, but I managed to get a 20 mile road ride in yesterday. I don't have a computer, but my watch says I did it in 1:21:33. Don't know if that's good or bad, but it was fun. Today I've got to mow the lawn and then I may get out on the trails for a bit before we head up to my parents house for dinner. Have a good day all! :)
We've got a group going out at 5pm.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! I think we may have to assign the GMTs to someone more punctual than Stosh :devil:

Middle School concert last night went well (thank god it's over). Now it's time to unwind until I do it all again 4 more times next week!

Fun weekend planned for me! Tonight fun group ride then drinks with Echo. Tomorrow head up to Montreal to visit with some awesome Allez folks, ride some stunts and have a good time. :thumb:

J

JRB

stosh said:
Morning Loco, still nothing in the mail?
Nope - going to meet Wumpus, so hopefully it will come today or tomorrow. I can't wait. :think:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
Nope - going to meet Wumpus, so hopefully it will come today or tomorrow. I can't wait. :think:
Yeah you could probably let Wumpus borrow it if likes it. You could take turns with it.