Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
jacksonpt said:
Go with 4-point mounted sliders rather than the all to common 3-point - especially if you have a longer slider (exteded/double cab trucks and the like).
familiar with Demello Offroad? plan on meshing their design with something i've come up with. basically, their bolt-on mounts with my 'protection' pieces. if this guy can do it for a good price, including powdercoating, i'll have him do a bumper/ grillguard, as well, for which i already have a design laid out.

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
just got a response, I'll definitely be in Dalton volunteering. I'm just trying to decide what time I should head up there. I wasn't planning on going up until the evening time but I may just head up there as soon as I wake up on Saturday.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Crazy Sweeper said:
just got a response, I'll definitely be in Dalton volunteering. I'm just trying to decide what time I should head up there. I wasn't planning on going up until the evening time but I may just head up there as soon as I wake up on Saturday.
Great! See you tomorrow! :thumb:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Last night I went for a road ride and then met Ghostrider, his wife, and daughter for dinner. They are in town visiting and it was nice to meet another Monkey!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:
Also....our passports arrived yesterday, so we're all set for our honeymoon to Isla Mujeras!!! :blah: :eviltongu

Is that in Mexico somewhere?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
Nope, no racing for awhile, but in three hours I will be leaving for Tahoe to spend the weekend riding at N*.
So basically what you're telling me is you're gonna have a boring weekend?

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
Stop yelling.... I'll go out with you already... GOSShhhhh
lol finally saw the movie the other day... it was interesting to say the least.. the fuuniest part of it all was thinking of all of the MBW crew quoting it constantly :blah:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Polandspring88 said:
Hey hey now...I'm workin it nice and slow. Though she was wearing a skirt and well :thumb: is my rating. Daaaamn shes got a body. :D . Ill have to tell her next time that she must give me a little something so I can prove to my e-friends how smooth I am.

hey man now there are 2 of us in the GMT threads...we gotta show these old guys up :thumb: :dancing:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
sure dont invite me
indirectly I invited you... all I remember is you have to wash your mom's hair and something about your sock drawer.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
indirectly I invited you... all I remember is you have to wash your mom's hair and something about your sock drawer.

that would be re-arrange.. priorities man. next time ask sooner im booked

sleepinggiant

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
San Jose, CA
Morning all. Started off the day with an 8am Multi-Variable Calculas class, fun stuff :think: Hopefully I'll get out on the road bike today and the mountain bike tomorrow and sunday after work.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
Howdy! I'm heading to the lake tonight and doing some wakeboarding and workin on evening out that farmers tan this weekend! woooohoooooo! I've got several cases of pbr light already on ice! :D
PBR is not cool or good!!!

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
dh girlie said:
It's pbr LIGHT...get it straight...:D

I have some other beer too...some Modelo Especial...some Coors Light...
That's an excellent array of sports-beer.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
dan-o said:
That's an excellent array of sports-beer.
yes, well...I think so...as soon as the pbr light starts giving me rot gut, I'll switch it up to something else...with the amount of beer I will drink this weekend, I need to have a variety! Plus...the other girls would never dream of touching the pbr light...so in order to be assured that I will have an adequate supply of beer, I got something no one would bother with! :thumb: brilliant!

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
dh girlie} when you're doing an all day drink a thon said:
Come on, around here you're not living unless your beer is overhopped, your wine in the proper glass and your food slathered in sesame oil and home grown exotic herbs. What are you, a commoner?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Good morning, y'all. The other native Californian here...

Drinking lots of Guinness tonight, and tomorrow heading to Mt. Baldy to work on the trails. It's going to be a busy weekend. Thank goodness I have Monday off.