Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Sorry I'm late!

How is everybody today?

I had a great ride last night but it was f'ing buggy out!! Man black flies suck!!

Anybody got plans for the weekend?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I tried a ride last night, first one after the 6 hour race. It was HOT and HUMID. It was like I had never ridden a bike before. :dead: Hopefully that was it for the recovery.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! It was absolutely pouring rain here when I tried to go for a ride :( Oh well...there's always this weekend :thumb: Heading out to the inlaws in a little bit for the weekend and plan on doing some cake eating and celebrating of birthdays so it should be fun. My mother-in-law is going to hate the gift I got for my father-in-law so it should be an interesting weekend. :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
I tried a ride last night, first one after the 6 hour race. It was HOT and HUMID. It was like I had never ridden a bike before. :dead: Hopefully that was it for the recovery.
I think I'm gonna hit the trails early tomorrow morning... maybe I can beat the bugs out of bed. :)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Echo said:
I've notice that long races tend to fry my riding neurons. I have not had a good MTB ride since Dalton, can't stick to my lines hit tech sections or anything.

Have a nice hilly century road ride planned for tomorrow.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
f'n yo all. well been a while since i have hit a gmt. uhhhhhh i went to the beach and it was fun.

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
Off to Kelowna/kamloops/whistler for a week later today!! :dancing: Sweet.

Picked up the GF's Prophet 800 last night. :love: We swapped out the dual control levers because she hated them and now the shifting on the rear is all backwards. :mad: Hopefully they'll switch the derailler out for us.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
What up! Sold my HT yesterday, gotta get it to the LBS to be boxed and shipped today. Someone got a great deal IMO. Didn't do much last night, the wife is still out of town so I vegged and watched le Tour. Speaking of the wife and le Tour...she called last night from St. Louis and it turns out, one of the guys she's at the conference with is some big-wig with CSC. Talks are in the works to get me a "surprise" from Team CSC! :eek: I'm leaving to go riding in a few minutes, wanna get a ride in before it gets too damn hot! Have a good day all! :)

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Not much going on for me. Going to be one of those hectic days at work, but currently I cannot do anything without further clarification from a guy in the field, so I can hang out on here for a bit. Tomorrow I am taking my grandfather out to the flea markets, see if we can pick me up a cheap road bike or some other bike parts, perhaps a gun if I can find one at the right price. Riding the infamous Lynn Woods sunday with our hucks to flat. Other than that I'm doing well. Got a fine 7 hours of sleep last night after a much much much improved round of trap last night with some guys from work. Overall I am doing well.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
f'n yo all. well been a while since i have hit a gmt. uhhhhhh i went to the beach and it was fun.
no pics? You uber suck!

Good to see ya around!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
What up! Sold my HT yesterday, gotta get it to the LBS to be boxed and shipped today. Someone got a great deal IMO. Didn't do much last night, the wife is still out of town so I vegged and watched le Tour. Speaking of the wife and le Tour...she called last night from St. Louis and it turns out, one of the guys she's at the conference with is some big-wig with CSC. Talks are in the works to get me a "surprise" from Team CSC! :eek: I'm leaving to go riding in a few minutes, wanna get a ride in before it gets too damn hot! Have a good day all! :)
wow thats awesome man!!
I can't wait to see what you get!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Echo said:
What the heck did you get him? :devil:
Nothing too awful IMO...a new pipe, some filters for it, a new leather tobacco pouch and a sample (2 oz.) of some nice smelling tobacco. She isn't so keen on him still smoking his pipe, but that certainly isn't going to stop him :p

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Morning all. Not much planned for this weekend. Small party at our house tomorrow night. Probably take the little girl to the pool on Sunday. Mow the lawn. No riding plans.

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
morning all. another weekend of drinking and riding for me. Taking some newbie friends out for a ride tomorrow. Supposed to meet some girl my friend is trying to set me up with on Sunday.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Polandspring88 said:
Not much going on for me. Going to be one of those hectic days at work, but currently I cannot do anything without further clarification from a guy in the field, so I can hang out on here for a bit. Tomorrow I am taking my grandfather out to the flea markets, see if we can pick me up a cheap road bike or some other bike parts, perhaps a gun if I can find one at the right price. Riding the infamous Lynn Woods sunday with our hucks to flat. Other than that I'm doing well. Got a fine 7 hours of sleep last night after a much much much improved round of trap last night with some guys from work. Overall I am doing well.

My hangover is begging you to shut the hell up.
:dead:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Crazy Sweeper said:
morning all. another weekend of drinking and riding for me. Taking some newbie friends out for a ride tomorrow. Supposed to meet some girl my friend is trying to set me up with on Sunday.
got any pics yet?

:) J/K

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Polandspring88 said:
What do you do?

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
mornin stosh, everyone...

I had a great ride yesterday. I believe the trail was called Backbone... just ouside of Santa Monica. it was a nice 4 + hour ride.... with one long calf-buster climb, lots of slower technical areas to deal with . all in all i was in pain last night and i am still feeling it today. but as we all know... well worth it. sunday/monday Im going down to San Diego .. my wifes cousin says he has a spot for us to ride so I m resting up for that!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Stosh..when are you leaving for maine?

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Crazy Sweeper said:
sounds good crazy... good luck with the hook up.. remeber.. when you kiss her .. give a light smack on her ass... they love that
:rolleyes:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
mornin stosh, everyone...

I had a great ride yesterday. I believe the trail was called Backbone... just ouside of Santa Monica. it was a nice 4 + hour ride.... with one long calf-buster climb, lots of slower technical areas to deal with . all in all i was in pain last night and i am still feeling it today. but as we all know... well worth it. sunday/monday Im going down to San Diego .. my wifes cousin says he has a spot for us to ride so I m resting up for that!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Stosh..when are you leaving for maine?
Next Saturday.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
sounds good crazy... good luck with the hook up.. remeber.. when you kiss her .. give a light smack on her ass... they love that
:rolleyes:

bwahhhhhhh that was a funny movie!!