Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
I'm pissed. I dropped my glasses this morning and have scratches right in the middle of the lenses. Its annoying as all get out. I'll be off to the eye doctor to see what they can do. F'. Either that or a new pair of oakleys might be in order. Emmm maybe this isn't so bad after all.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
DRB said:
I'm pissed. I dropped my glasses this morning and have scratches right in the middle of the lenses. Its annoying as all get out. I'll be off to the eye doctor to see what they can do. F'. Either that or a new pair of oakleys might be in order. Emmm maybe this isn't so bad after all.
what are you lenses made of?????? :dead:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
ALEXIS_DH said:
what are you lenses made of?????? :dead:
plastic or polycarbonate or whatever non glass material they make lenses out of. They are like little white smugges in my vision and it is really annoying the daylights out of me right now. I know that MMike is behind it.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin

Not much to report on... had a dentist apointment yesterday - 2 fillings, kinda sore today. Got in my first ride in almost 3 weeks... did 10 road miles and averaged just under 18mph. Felt good be spinning the cranks again.

Nothing planned for this weekend - at least not yet.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
binary visions said:
This is my last day of work!

That's cool to be able to say that. Good luck with everything..........is it next week, or the first week in August you're making the big move?

....Hot as hell in G'ville. Hot as hell in NC. The whole South is hot. And dry.....did I mention dry? Dry, too.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Greyhound said:
That's cool to be able to say that. Good luck with everything..........is it next week, or the first week in August you're making the big move?
First week in August. Thanks for the well wishes - I'm a little dreading having to move all of my crap into the new apartment myself!

....Hot as hell in G'ville. Hot as hell in NC. The whole South is hot. And dry.....did I mention dry? Dry, too.
It's too late. I know you southerners like to try and keep people out of your state, but the decision has already been made ;)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
DRB said:
What'd I miss? You moving to the Great State of NC?
I am indeed. There have been a few threads about this - where have you been?! Doesn't everyone on the 'monkey keep track of the goings on in my personal life?!?!

;)

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
binary visions said:
I am indeed. There have been a few threads about this - where have you been?! Doesn't everyone on the 'monkey keep track of the goings on in my personal life?!?!

;)
I sorta vaguely remember something but maybe not really so much that I can remember any of the details or even that it happened.

I'm in Charlotte shoot me a PM when you make it down here.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Hey everybody :)

Well... yesterday I swapped out my slider for a boxxer so I'm finally going to be rebuilding my V10. :D Along with that I got my warrantied Mallet from Crank Brothers (who has EXCELLENT customer service by the way :thumb: ) Today I think I'll do atleast a 10mile road ride, just to get out there and get some exercise for a while. Then this weekend hopefully I'll be doibng some DH riding up at Winter Park with some friends. And then... Monday I'm leaving for Yellowstone for the week. :)

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Oh yeah, welcome to Friday everyone!! I'm heading to Downieville in about two hours, camping out, doing the DH race tomorrow morning, more riding in the afternoon and Sunday too.