Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
Hey Stosh, BTW....Good luck eh?

A week and a day countdown until Bermuda.
Oh thank you!!

I should be fine, I'll tell you what this vacation isn't coming a day to soon!! Aubrey and I both need it and I'm sure once I present her with her ring she'll be flying high.

We've had some serious problems with her sister and brother lately enough for them to decide not to come with us and between that and her finishing her masters she's totally spent lately.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
How is everybody today?

Got the crab traps packed and the fishing rods and bikes ready.
This time tomorrow I should be crossing the ME NH border!!

I can't wait!!!

I'm hoping to get some riding in while i'm there with some locals.
you ride???

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
stosh said:
Oh thank you!!

I should be fine, I'll tell you what this vacation isn't coming a day to soon!! Aubrey and I both need it and I'm sure once I present her with her ring she'll be flying high.

We've had some serious problems with her sister and brother lately enough for them to decide not to come with us and between that and her finishing her masters she's totally spent lately.
Yeah, I understand the need to be alone. Should be a fun trip, especially considering everyhing you packed. ;)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
Yeah, I understand the need to be alone. Should be a fun trip, especially considering everyhing you packed. ;)
well her parents are still coming but thats cool. I get along real well with her dad and her mom should have a good time as well. Heck I'm there.. who wouldn't have a good time!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Polandspring88 said:
Hey stosh, you never took a picture of that ring. Lets see that bad boy.
Yeah sorry, I still don't have one. I'll have to take one before I give it to her though.

I'm at work and it's at home.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
well today is the last day that i getto be in sunny CA, my plane leaves at 2 so Im soaking in all the good vibes and remebering the awesome time I had here...sniff, sniff.
anyways..goodmorning all....

who ever is going to MF have a great time
stosh have a great trip and good luck!!!!!!
everyone who is just staying home... have a good weekend!!!!!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
[also posted in my thread]

i gave a written statement this morning about the stolen-trumpet saga (of about a month ago. summary: i had a very expensive musical instrument stolen out of my pathfinder by some crackhead) to the seattle police. this was necessary because the guy was arrested yesterday and confessed to breaking into my pathfinder and stealing my trumpet and stereo.

"the guy": 33 year old heroin addict, 6 felony convictions including trafficking of stolen property, breaking and entering, and malicious mischief, and 18 misdemeanors/gross misdemeanors. he's going to get 30 months in jail for stealing my stuff.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
Oh thank you!!

Good luck, Stosh! Let us know how it goes

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Toshi said:
[also posted in my thread]

i gave a written statement this morning about the stolen-trumpet saga (of about a month ago. summary: i had a very expensive musical instrument stolen out of my pathfinder by some crackhead) to the seattle police. this was necessary because the guy was arrested yesterday and confessed to breaking into my pathfinder and stealing my trumpet and stereo.

"the guy": 33 year old heroin addict, 6 felony convictions including trafficking of stolen property, breaking and entering, and malicious mischief, and 18 misdemeanors/gross misdemeanors. he's going to get 30 months in jail for stealing my stuff.
It sucks that they let dirtbags like that out....

They should cut off their hands.

In our local paper today one guys led cops on a chase and ended up running head on into a cop car. Some other guy ran from cops and hid on his roof while the whole neighborhood came out and cheered him on.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
stosh said:
It sucks that they let dirtbags like that out....

They should cut off their hands.

In our local paper today one guys led cops on a chase and ended up running head on into a cop car. Some other guy ran from cops and hid on his roof while the whole neighborhood came out and cheered him on.
why was the neighborhood cheering him on? anyway 30 months will be plenty for this scumbag since he's a heroin addict: coming down while in jail will be plenty of pain.