Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Morning y'all. I did a decently-paced 24 mile road ride last night. Today is my 10-year anniversary. We are going out to dinner or something (the real celebration was the Alaskan cruise two months ago). I have a wedding to go to tomorrow and then work on the slalom course on Sunday.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
MORNING!

I did a nice ride last night up to Mt. Bachelor and back - about 2.5 hours and beautiful trees all the way! I'm still going pretty slow but that will pick back up.

Hope everyone gets some riding in this weekend!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Things have been so hectic at work this week I had to refer to the title of this thread to realize it was actually Friday. Good news is this will be my first weekend off in quite a while.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Ahhhh what a good morning, went out with my amazingly hot friend last night to some really small but kickass bars in downtown pgh. had some:

Grey Goose and Tonics :drool:
Bombay and Tonic :drool:
Mint Martinis :drool: has anyone ever had these?

my friend :drool:

No but really the mint martini is amazing i guess it was made like a mojito, grind some sugar,lime,mint,and a bit of vodka in a cup ice then serve.

:drool:

man im starting to sound like everyone else on the board.

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Ahhhh what a good morning, went out with my amazingly hot friend last night to some really small but kickass bars in downtown pgh. had some:

Grey Goose and Tonics :drool:
Bombay and Tonic :drool:
Mint Martinis :drool: has anyone ever had these?

my friend :drool:

No but really the mint martini is amazing i guess it was made like a mojito, grind some sugar,lime,mint,and a bit of vodka in a cup ice then serve.

:drool:

man im starting to sound like everyone else on the board.
goose and tonic is my staple drink.

and P is for premium (it's a cult).

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Mornin all. I've got a great ride planned for tomorrow. Heading up to Kenosha Pass. Weather looks pretty good. Only a 30% chance of afternoon thundershowers, but at 11,000 feet that means that it WILL storm. Just a matter of when and where. Here's a link to a good photo essy by anthonysloan:

http://www.anthonysloan.com/kenosha.html

Last night I had to do a bit of work on the bike. Seems I was a bit over zelous with some loctite on my front brake lever. Had to disassemble it and clean it. Works great now.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
pixelninja said:
Mornin all. I've got a great ride planned for tomorrow. Heading up to Kenosha Pass. Weather looks pretty good. Only a 30% chance of afternoon thundershowers, but at 11,000 feet that means that it WILL storm. Just a matter of when and where. Here's a link to a good photo essy by anthonysloan:

Last night I had to do a bit of work on the bike. Seems I was a bit over zelous with some loctite on my front brake lever. Had to disassemble it and clean it. Works great now.
Totally awesome, good luck and I hope you take some summer pictures, I'd like to see what it looks like up there compared to fall/winter.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Heidi said:
Totally awesome, good luck and I hope you take some summer pictures, I'd like to see what it looks like up there compared to fall/winter.
I'm DEFINITELY bringing my camera. Hopefully I'll have some good shots to post on Monday.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Good morning.

Hopefully today is better than yesterday. It was raining all day so no road riding or dirtjumping. I went and saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and liked it a lot although it wasn't really comparable to the original, just different I'd say.

Came home, was about to leave my house when I noticed something odd in the garage. My pride and joy V10 was gone. Some fvck stole'er from me. :( Hopefully I can find it or get a replacement bike quick. I'm sure gonna miss it. :(

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
afternoon monkeys.

Just got back from diving a B29 wreck and Eel Garden Reef. Last day in Bermuda is today, so it will probably be high tea around 4, then we've got a glass bottom night cruise over the wreck of the Vixen for some more shenanigans. And tomorrow I come home to my lovely bike and even lovelier girl, so I'm a fairly happy man.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
robdamanii said:
afternoon monkeys.

Just got back from diving a B29 wreck and Eel Garden Reef. Last day in Bermuda is today, so it will probably be high tea around 4, then we've got a glass bottom night cruise over the wreck of the Vixen for some more shenanigans. And tomorrow I come home to my lovely bike and even lovelier girl, so I'm a fairly happy man.
I hate you. It is like 90 something degrees here, and I am stuck at work. :mad:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Awesome. Enjoy and we'll ride next week.

Are you going to Treesaw's party? Rob and I will be up that way anyway and are going on Sat. You guys should come!!
I have to work Saturday.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
robdamanii said:
Around 84, sunny and 15% humidity. I think I'll go bake by the pool and enjoy the hottub for a while too. How's that sound?
:mad: I hope someone places a cardboard cut out of a penis on your chest and you get a penis sunburned into your chest. :mad:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
pixelninja said:

wow it looks aweosme there...ahh yes singletrack!!!! gotta love it

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Hey whats up everyone....

lousy weekend ahead of me... I have to go to a met game tonight.... work tommorow night 12am - 8 am , then sunday night 5pm to 5am.

so it looks like I will not be having any fun :(
the only good thing is my back has been killing me so mabye a few days off the bike will be good