Quantcast

^^^Good Friday Morning!!^^^

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Hey everybody. I'm FOR SURE getting my M3 frame today, or atleast that's what my shop said the tracking number said. :D And I should be getting my Outlaw wheelset as well. :cool: :evil: Can't wait to get this thing runnin.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
leaving work @ 3 to head up to mount Snow, camp tonight, race tomorrow, then watch some other :monkey: race.....and I definitely want to catch some of the pro female xc race :drool:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
morning all!!!
I am happy its friday!!!!

I have a wedding too toonight.... at 6 pm .. with 1 1/2 hrs of traffic before it!!!! its gonna be fun.
Tommorow it looks like we will be working but i will be leaving at 2 to get to NJ for some riding!!!!!
sunday will be a day of rest...

enjoy the weekend everyone

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Man i am more stressed than anything today like the worst i have ever been in my life. Supposed to hear back about a job today that IMO is the "perfect" job. I guess they are making their final decision at a staff meeting. Wish me luck guys.

My weekend looks pretty cool IF i get the job:

Here is the way it will go, if i do end up getting it, going to buy my gf an ipod and taking it to her 120 miles away, with a bottle of grey goose and martini supplies...then coming back here for sat night to hang w/ a bunch of my friends and a good ride on suday.

and if i dont get it :( :
I will prob just drink, and be pissed.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cant take it.

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
Rip said:
So what's planned for the weekend?
I'm getting on a plane to Switzerland tomorrow. I'll be there for a week for work. It should be interesting with all of the damage from the floods this week, but i'll be in Ascona, in the Alps, which was spared from the bulk of the damage.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Man i am more stressed than anything today like the worst i have ever been in my life. Supposed to hear back about a job today that IMO is the "perfect" job. I guess they are making their final decision at a staff meeting. Wish me luck guys.

Here is the way it will go, if i do end up getting it, going to buy my gf an ipod and taking it to her 120 miles away, with a bottle of grey goose and martini supplies...then coming back here for sat night to hang w/ a bunch of my friends and a good ride on suday.

Don't worry, you'll be fine.....and an early congrats on the new job!! :thumb:

(How's that for optimism? :D)

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Morning everyone,

Bike commuting today ~20 miles each way. Got a pre-ride of the Tour of the White Mountains planned for Sunday, 52 miles off road that starts at 7200 ft and climbs to about 9000 ft, a total about 5200 ft of climbing on the whole course.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Morning :monkey:s

Spent last night doing a lot of nothing. Played some roundball and then hopped in the pool to cool off. Watched Walking Tall (good flick for what it was) and read for a bit while Beth reorganized some of the apartment.

I think tonight we're going to do an easy ride to continue recovering from muscle/joint injuries and then go for a dip in the pool.

Tomorrow I'm heading up to Seneca Falls to take care of a few things and get some errands run, then back here for some more fun and games.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Reactor said:
Morning everyone,

Bike commuting today ~20 miles each way. Got a pre-ride of the Tour of the White Mountains planned for Sunday, 52 miles off road that starts at 7200 ft and climbs to about 9000 ft, a total about 5200 ft of climbing on the whole course.

:think: Climbs? Can't they afford chair lifts?

:p :D

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
manhattanprjkt83 said:

Good luck! :thumb:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all! YEAH....it's Friday (not that it really matters to me these days but it will in another week or so ;) ) Anyway, I've got 2 rides planned for today and need to get some work done on my mother's birthday cake (although I have no idea what I am going to do yet). Then I have to run out to the grocery store again because she finally decided what she wants for dinner and I don't have it so I've got to get it (ham dinner with all the fixin's). That is all...

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Happy Friday everyone!

This weekend I have some killer rides planned - can't wait!

Manhattanprjkt83 - good luck with the job!

Reactor - I'm commuting too, have fun!!!!!!!!

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Second day of Statics class and I can already tell my teacher isn't going to do much teaching. Her idea of class is to throw up problems from the book, which she has managed to copy incorrectly, and take some obscure approach to solving it. Oh well, I'll teach myself. Other than that I have a pair of history classes which are going to be boring as anything. Not much planned for this weekend, hopefully I can sneak a ride in at some point.

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
happy f'n friday. Helping a buddy move this weekend. Thinking about giving some fork info to rob.

Good luck with the XC women Doug!! Good luck at the race too.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - riding with Jollytime tomorrow morning at Soapstone - I'm going to bring my camera again so expect pics!

Hopefully riding on Sunday with MBC and Laura too! :dancing:

VA2SLOride

Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
San Luis Obispo, CA
Had my first good spill on the new Niner last night, and I'm taking her out again after work and riding up the Grade on 101......ahhhhh....climbing rules....especially with a 36 x 17 gear ratio....

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Reactor said:
Morning everyone,

Got a pre-ride of the Tour of the White Mountains planned for Sunday, 52 miles off road that starts at 7200 ft and climbs to about 9000 ft, a total about 5200 ft of climbing on the whole course.

I'm in on this disaster as well. I ache already. Fortunately the Epic will be ready for the weekend and I don't have to take the Kenworth. :thumb:

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
sirknight6 said:
:think: Climbs? Can't they afford chair lifts?

:p :D
You don't have to tell me twice. The race is on the abusive end of endurance XC/Marathon racing. I'm told once you get ove the big peak you get rewarded with miles upon miles of sweet single track.