How is everybody today?

So who's got big plans for the weekend?

Hope ya all have a great day.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Morning all....

I thought I had plans but now it seems like they have fell through.. oh well I could use some rest. Hopefully get some riding in on sat, then again on monday. other than that not too much going on. maybe a nice BBQ with some friends on sat

stosh are you still going away??? still planning to get to tamaqua on sat???

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Havent been posting in the gmt that often lately thought i would give it a go. Went over to a buddy of mines place last night, for "a beer or 2" got completely slammed drinking micro brews and jager, and woke up 5 hours later to go work :dead: i feel like i am going to die...here is a quote from the text msg i sent him...

"if you ever talk me into drinking jager again i swear to god i will tear off you're arms and beat you death with the bloody stumps. I feel like i am going to fvcking die"

god i need help

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
Morning all....

I thought I had plans but now it seems like they have fell through.. oh well I could use some rest. Hopefully get some riding in on sat, then again on monday. other than that not too much going on. maybe a nice BBQ with some friends on sat

stosh are you still going away??? still planning to get to tamaqua on sat???
Yeah, I'm riding Tamaqua tomorrow. Aubrey is friggan psyched!!!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - waiting to pick up my van later today. And really saddened and distressed about what's going on down in New Orleans and Biloxi etc. etc. - what the F is up with our federal government that they are so friggin slow to help these people?? Is it because they are poor so the elected officials don't fear the backlash at the ballot box or something?

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
some class then riding and fishing today. saturday I think I am going to see Robert Randolph and the family band if any of you know who they are.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good morning! Going for our usual Friday night right ride tonight and probably hitting the local watering hole afterward. Hoping to get a bunch of small rides in for the holiday weekend too and maybe some baby registery stuff done.
Stosh...have fun at Tamaqua with Aubrey.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
Yeah, I'm riding Tamaqua tomorrow. Aubrey is friggan psyched!!!
Im sure... I still have vivid memories of her bustin her a$$ on that huge roller, getting up and going to do it again.. nailing it the second time!!! awesome!!!

did you ever get the video of that??? actually what ever happened to the pictures that someone took of that???

hmm wondering if i get get some people to drive down there for the day???

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
MMcG said:
Morning - waiting to pick up my van later today. And really saddened and distressed about what's going on down in New Orleans and Biloxi etc. etc. - what the F is up with our federal government that they are so friggin slow to help these people?? Is it because they are poor so the elected officials don't fear the backlash at the ballot box or something?
We donated more $$$ last night. I gotta stop watching the news because it's SO depressing and I'm the sucker that'll just keep sending more.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
my weekend looks awesome, laying low tonght...doing an epic ride tomorrow morn with a bunch of guys. Then the gf is coming in tomorrow night and we are gonna check out transporter 2 :thumb:

Then sunday night we are checking out one of my fave bands "cky"

monday family crap

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. I took today off. Got lots of "fun" stuff planned:

Hit the gym
Wash the dog
Clean the car
Mow the lawn
Clean the house

Yeah, fun stuff.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Good morning! Going for our usual Friday night right ride tonight and probably hitting the local watering hole afterward. Hoping to get a bunch of small rides in for the holiday weekend too and maybe some baby registery stuff done.
Stosh...have fun at Tamaqua with Aubrey.
I'm sure we will have fun but thanks!

HOw much longer are you able to ride for?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
Im sure... I still have vivid memories of her bustin her a$$ on that huge roller, getting up and going to do it again.. nailing it the second time!!! awesome!!!

did you ever get the video of that??? actually what ever happened to the pictures that someone took of that???

hmm wondering if i get get some people to drive down there for the day???
We're gonna be there around 8am tomorrow.

Ray actually had a pic of her starting to fall but thats the only thing I've seen.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
We're gonna be there around 8am tomorrow.

Ray actually had a pic of her starting to fall but thats the only thing I've seen.
8 am??? forget that.. i need some sleep

last night 1 am .. couldnt sleep thinking about this damn house again... so i went for a nice ride .. these days its the only thing that clears my mind. came home showered and left 4 am for work

Aug 2, 2005
The Island
As I sit here in my empty classroom staring at desks with chairs on top of them I wonder......"where the hell did my summer go"? The first day of school is 6 days away.
As far as my weekend plans go I have none. I just plan to enjoy my last weekend. I would have went for a ride but freakin' ride partner is over @ Eurobike and the World Championships......It looks like I'll be rolling solo. Anyone planning to be on the vineyard for the weekend hit me up.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Senôr Lopez said:
As I sit here in my empty classroom staring at desks with chairs on top of them I wonder......"where the hell did my summer go"? The first day of school is 6 days away.
As far as my weekend plans go I have none. I just plan to enjoy my last weekend. I would have went for a ride but freakin' ride partner is over @ Eurobike and the World Championships......It looks like I'll be rolling solo. Anyone planning to be on the vineyard for the weekend hit me up.
What do you teach.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i started back to school on monday so my plans include some reading, a little reading, and then monday i thought i might try to get some reading in. really though, i don't have any plans. copious ammounts of beer are in the near furture i predict, but i don't want to get ahead of myself.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
laura said:
i started back to school on monday so my plans include some reading, a little reading, and then monday i thought i might try to get some reading in. really though, i don't have any plans. copious ammounts of beer are in the near furture i predict, but i don't want to get ahead of myself.
what are you going to school for ???<besides getting smarter>

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
8 am??? forget that.. i need some sleep

last night 1 am .. couldnt sleep thinking about this damn house again... so i went for a nice ride .. these days its the only thing that clears my mind. came home showered and left 4 am for work
any news on the house?

Aug 2, 2005
The Island
Change of plans....The weather is going to be beautiful this weekend, so maybe after a low key ride tomorrow I'll be over @ Wasque on the SE shore catching some serious stripers and bluefish (I hope)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
laura said:
I'm going to a family reunion this weekend. It's always fun!

There I should be drinking copious amounts of Yuengling and eating Perogies.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
hooples3 said:
what are you going to school for ???<besides getting smarter>

My M.A. in anthropology, although i am in the process now of seeing about changing it over to an M.S. in health sciences, concentration in health promotion.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Mornin'

Did some dirt jump lip-freshening yesterday at my ride spot. But, as dry as things have been, it was like trying to pile talcum powder on top of slanted glass. Came home got a shower and Justine and myself hit our favorite greasy little pizza joint for a pie and a few pitchers of beer. Got home and had enough time to watch the Panthers get dusted in a last-minute TD play by the Steelers......oh well, it's just preseason, so nothing to get too pissed about yet.

Good news for Justine: She got a promotion at work and a 10% raise. She's a happy camper.

Check this out: The boss comes up to me and tells me to get together a list of the employees and how far they drive to work each day. We're gonna try to provide some extra cabbage in their checks each week to offset the rising cost of the gas it takes them to get to work. Pretty cool, huh?

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
any news on the house?
waiting for the title search to come back to see if the add-on is legal or not hopefully today, or i have to wait out the long weekend.. i just want to get this contract signed already dammit!!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
stosh said:
I'm sure we will have fun but thanks!

HOw much longer are you able to ride for?
Not sure....I can trail ride (with caution) until I get too tired and/or begin to feel off balance. The Dr. said it will become more uncomfortable to bend over the handlebars over time and that's when I will probably end up riding the rollers or the stationary bike.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
robert randolph is playing here at syracuse university in one of the parking lots. i still have to get a ticket but if its sold out i plan to somehow get into the area where they are playing or just ride my bike around in the street and listen to some great music.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Going home for the weekend to visit my parents. Probably get in a ride or two with my brother, more than likely either at Nam or Lynn. I'll be rocking the hardtail, which I am planning on making into a street ride for the winter time. Back here for Monday, a lady friend expressed an interest in coming to see me, so we will see how that works, she and I have uh, quite the history. :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Oooohhh...perogies! I would love a good homemade recipe. The one I have is only ok.
Yeah these are all hand made ones.
They are usually served in butter and onions... yummie!!!

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
You guys going to see America at the Poughkeepsie Ampatheater?
We're actually going up to Seneca Falls to get Rob settled and ready to start school.

The ampitheatre looks really nice though.

Sorry we weren't up for the ride last night. I'm not usually one to cancel at the last minute. This week has just been a terrible combination of medical stuff (see my mudhunnies thread) and closing an issue at work. I'd love to try to ride next week when things should be much more settled down. We just won't plan it so far ahead :)