NY
How is everybody today?

I didn't do anything last night.

Have a great day!!

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Nothing much happened last night. Tonight I have to finish reading a book and writing the 4-6 page book report so that this weekend I will be able to give my undivided attention to the 8-12 page long research paper on China's treasure fleet and their potential for world domination.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
How's it goin everybody?

Last night I did a french essay, some other homework then went to some welcome back party for a friend who apparently was in rehab for annorexia (pretty scary sh1t there). Then today, its Friday!!! So I plan on spacing out through half my classes making minimal effort to participate today, then... tomorrow is my birthday!!!! (I best get a birthday thread ;) ) So I'm going to play some badass cricket with friends of mine from school, do some urban DHing on my M3 that has been neglected for a month, go out to eat with the family, then I dunno, see a movie or something. :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Polandspring88 said:
Nothing much happened last night. Tonight I have to finish reading a book and writing the 4-6 page book report so that this weekend I will be able to give my undivided attention to the 8-12 page long research paper on China's treasure fleet and their potential for world domination.
What the heck is China's Treasure Fleet?

splat

Nam I am
WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Morning !! Stosh!!

Hell of a friday ain't it !?

I'm waiting for IAB, RidedaEpic, and BigBlackBruce , and we be riding a Looooong one ! 25 - 35 miles ! Vietnam, Peperecorn Hill , Upton State Forest , , Lake WhiteHell, Hopkinton Town Forest , back to Peppercorn Hill and down the power lines to Vietnam, and Home! should be 5 -6 hours ! providing I don't get us too Lost.

Looks liek the weather is going to hold too.

What a great way to start a weekend

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
COmtbiker12 said:
How's it goin everybody?

Last night I did a french essay, some other homework then went to some welcome back party for a friend who apparently was in rehab for annorexia (pretty scary sh1t there). Then today, its Friday!!! So I plan on spacing out through half my classes making minimal effort to participate today, then... tomorrow is my birthday!!!! (I best get a birthday thread ;) ) So I'm going to play some badass cricket with friends of mine from school, do some urban DHing on my M3 that has been neglected for a month, go out to eat with the family, then I dunno, see a movie or something. :)
Sounds like a busy weekend!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
splat said:

Morning !! Stosh!!

I'm waiting for IAB, RidedaEpic, and BigBlackBruce , and we be riding a Looooong one ! 25 - 35 miles ! Vietnam, Peperecorn Hill , Upton State Forest , , Lake WhiteHell, Hopkinton Town Forest , back to Peppercorn Hill and down the power lines to Vietnam, and Home! should be 5 -6 hours ! providing I don't get us too Lost.

I hope you beat the rain!!!

splat

Nam I am
stosh said:
I hope you beat the rain!!!
so do I! they say it is not suppose to start till around 4.

they also say the there should not be a problem getting the SOX game in tonight , so I think we will be fine.

Other wise the riding conditions are good 70 Degrees, cloudy and humid as hell! Like a Summer day! ( which is odd for Oct 7 )

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
splat said:
so do I! they say it is not suppose to start till around 4.

they also say the there should not be a problem getting the SOX game in tonight , so I think we will be fine.

Other wise the riding conditions are good 70 Degrees, cloudy and humid as hell! Like a Summer day! ( which is odd for Oct 7 )
Yeah it's starting to rain here!!!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
morning... i need to go home and sleep..im a tad cranky.. ive been at work since 6 last night... i am no longer having any fun ...
have a wonderful day

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
morning... i need to go home and sleep..im a tad cranky.. ive been at work since 6 last night... i am no longer having any fun ...
have a wonderful day
Man I wish we could meet up by Woodstock this weekend. Think you and your wife can ride Sunday Morning?

Dirt Jumper

Chimp
Sep 6, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
Hell-yes. Finally, Friday is here!

Well, I was sitting in front of my computer last night when my buddy calls and makes me an offer for his Dirt Jumper III, ODI Lock-ons, and his Holy Rollers all for $100. I'm gonna buy em!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Dirt Jumper said:
Hell-yes. Finally, Friday is here!

Well, I was sitting in front of my computer last night when my buddy calls and makes me an offer for his Dirt Jumper III, ODI Lock-ons, and his Holy Rollers all for $100. I'm gonna buy em!
Whats a dirt jumper III?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Yesterday i went to spin class which is kinda like band camp but with no flutes. A little touch up since i'll be participating in a group ride with around 30 people to a trail commonly known as Angels Staircase. Starting out at an elevation of 4800 feet it climbs to a hike a bike section that takes you up to 8000 feet. i'm anticipating inclimate weather, so it should be one of the last great alpine runs of the year for me. i should take a taun taun instead of a bikey, just in case it snows.

splat said:

Morning !! Stosh!!

Please have him home by 5.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
Man I wish we could meet up by Woodstock this weekend. Think you and your wife can ride Sunday Morning?
honestly with all the rain they are saying is coming it probably wont be happening.. besides we are going to be there with a non riding couple.. and i feel bad leaving them for the day.. im planning on just getting up early to ride 1 or 2 days

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
honestly with all the rain they are saying is coming it probably wont be happening.. besides we are going to be there with a non riding couple.. and i feel bad leaving them for the day.. im planning on just getting up early to ride 1 or 2 days
You have Monday off?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Skookum said:
Well it IS a multi use trail, i'll call the forest service and see what they say!
Make sure you record the conversation and e-mail it to me.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Yo.

Pizza and beer night was great---as always. Too many pitchers and now my head feels a bit fuzzy. Good ole Goody's powder is gonna relieve that soon enough though. Didn't do much of anything after work yesterday. We finally got some much-needed rain, so I just hung out with the dog until Justine got home from work. Tomorrow is her bitrhday, so I'll be doing a bit of shopping today for it. Probably some flowers and a necklace that she's been eyeing for awhile. The rain is supposed to subside here by Saturday afternoon, so I hope our winery gathering will be dry enough for everyone to be outside. Temps are finally coming down from the blast-furnace summer we've had and I'm looking forward to some nicer fall weather. Y'all have a good one....

BussaFrame

Monkey
Apr 19, 2005
Good morning. Spent last night checking out some of the local DJ scene. Couldn't jump though because it was too wet but some guys put in major work out there. After that I spent a few hours hitting up some urban with some guys from the shop. All in all it was a good night. Too bad i'm dead today.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BussaFrame said:
Good morning. Spent last night checking out some of the local DJ scene. Couldn't jump though because it was too wet but some guys put in major work out there. After that I spent a few hours hitting up some urban with some guys from the shop. All in all it was a good night. Too bad i'm dead today.
Hey man good to see ya!
How are things?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:
Yo.

Pizza and beer night was great---as always. Too many pitchers and now my head feels a bit fuzzy. Good ole Goody's powder is gonna relieve that soon enough though. Didn't do much of anything after work yesterday. We finally got some much-needed rain, so I just hung out with the dog until Justine got home from work. Tomorrow is her bitrhday, so I'll be doing a bit of shopping today for it. Probably some flowers and a necklace that she's been eyeing for awhile. The rain is supposed to subside here by Saturday afternoon, so I hope our winery gathering will be dry enough for everyone to be outside. Temps are finally coming down from the blast-furnace summer we've had and I'm looking forward to some nicer fall weather. Y'all have a good one....

Yeah I had to HUGE mugs of Spatten Octoberfest.

BussaFrame

Monkey
Apr 19, 2005
stosh said:
Hey man good to see ya!
How are things?
I'm chillen down in VA. Just moved into a new place and getting ready for the bike project/urban season. How are things going up there? I gotta get back up there to ride sometime.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BussaFrame said:
I'm chillen down in VA. Just moved into a new place and getting ready for the bike project/urban season. How are things going up there? I gotta get back up there to ride sometime.
I think we're gonna do a Jim Thorpe weekend early next summer. We'll keep you up to date.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
hooples3 said:
What are you doing in Woodstock? If anyone offers you anything in the park, DON'T TAKE IT!

While you're there, check out Overlook Mountain Bikes (my LBS). The guys are great.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
What are you doing in Woodstock? If anyone offers you anything in the park, DON'T TAKE IT!

While you're there, check out Overlook Mountain Bikes (my LBS). The guys are great.
Hi!
I'm still full from last night!

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
I'm hoping it doesn't rain too hard this weekend. Anyways off to a lecture on deer contraception in my home town. I'm in wildlife science, if that makes it less weird.

(insert sarcastic comments here :thumb: )