Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Well I did it, I'm officially a member of the YMCA. :) The Y here by my house was recently redone and they have a great workout area and it isn't a meat fest. I'm really glad I took the plunge.

Hope ya all have a great day.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Good morning! After spending the entire night writing a paper, I am less than refreshed but prepared to take on the day and ready for the weekend.
Nice work on joining the YMCA, I've never been able to get into the habit of going.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Morning stosh, sitting athome waiting to go to work ... should be an interesting day, AE is sending me to a store to "observe" 9-5...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Have fun working out at the Y, stosh!

Is this friggin rain ever going to stop?

Off to VEGAS in the morning with WIFEY! We're flying first class (WOO HOO for Skymiles!)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:

Off to VEGAS in the morning with WIFEY! We're flying first class (WOO HOO for Skymiles!)
What are you going there for?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
kinghami3 said:
Good morning! After spending the entire night writing a paper, I am less than refreshed but prepared to take on the day and ready for the weekend.
Nice work on joining the YMCA, I've never been able to get into the habit of going.

Well this is the first time I've ever joined a gym. I'm not really sure what to expect.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Morning stosh, sitting athome waiting to go to work ... should be an interesting day, AE is sending me to a store to "observe" 9-5...

When can you start sending me free clothes?

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
stosh said:
How is everybody today?

Well I did it, I'm officially a member of the YMCA. :) The Y here by my house was recently redone and they have a great workout area and it isn't a meat fest. I'm really glad I took the plunge.

But I LIKE the meatfest. :thumb:

The Cheese

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stosh said:
How is everybody today?

now all you have to do is get your lazy butt to actually go :D

my shoulder hurts, I think I did one too many spikes at volleyball this week

Sunday, is my last xc race of the year...and I am still waiting on my replacement shock heim joint form progressive

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
I'm going for a work conference. MBC is tagging along for the fun of it. Neither of us has been to Vegas before.
Are you guys gonna pick up a hooker?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
now all you have to do is get your lazy butt to actually go :D

my shoulder hurts, I think I did one too many spikes at volleyball this week

Sunday, is my last xc race of the year...and I am still waiting on my replacement shock heim joint form progressive
Mine came in like 1 week, I'd give Progressive a call.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I Are Baboon said:

"if" someone offers you a pamphlet, make sure to always take it

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
morning! Date tonight, looks like the rain isn't going to stop. Might just have her come down my way so she can come to my house after dinner to.....

play scrabble

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
G'Mornin'

All the recent rains we've had here in the south have resurrected my long-since dried-up yard, so I spun around the yard for about an hour and a half yesterday evening getting all the new stuff striped-up and lookin' good. I need more fall plants in the flowerbed......all the summer stuff is dying out, and it's getting a little sparse in there.

As always.....Thursday night means pizza and beer night. Whoopeee!!! ....Look forward to it all week. Of course, Justine didn't get home until nearly 7:30, so I was really ready to get my grub on by the time we got there.

Gonna run by Best Buy or something later on today to check out some home theatre subs since the mouse-in-the-house pulled a David and Goliath on my current one this week and knocked it out of commission.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:
G'Mornin'

All the recent rains we've had here in the south have resurrected my long-since dried-up yard, so I spun around the yard for about an hour and a half yesterday evening getting all the new stuff striped-up and lookin' good. I need more fall plants in the flowerbed......all the summer stuff is dying out, and it's getting a little sparse in there.

As always.....Thursday night means pizza and beer night. Whoopeee!!! ....Look forward to it all week. Of course, Justine didn't get home until nearly 7:30, so I was really ready to get my grub on by the time we got there.

Gonna run by Best Buy or something later on today to check out some home theatre subs since the mouse-in-the-house pulled a David and Goliath on my current one this week and knocked it out of commission.
I f'ing HATE Best Buy. What do you mean by "striped-up"

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I Are Baboon said:
Vegas is exhausting. Noisy. People chain smoking cigarettes in front of slot machines at 6:00 in the morning is kind of sad.

But if you drink, that should make it better.

A week there was to much for me.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
stosh said:
I f'ing HATE Best Buy. What do you mean by "striped-up"
You know......with the mow-lines like, say...ummmm Yankee Stadium? I've got a huge-ass front yard, and a big ole' Cub Cadet 48" deck mower, so I usually have it looking like a golf course fairway throughout the summer. I'm that guy on the block the Jones' have to keep up with... :p

Yes....I'm with ya on the Best Buy thing.....just going to price some subs out and see what it would be vs. trying to have my current one repaired.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
This is my last full day in Denver.

My mum is at the moment consulting with her Dr here at National Jewish Med Center to find out the results a week's worth of lung tests.

I have a party to attend tonite and I'll be home tomorrow eve. It will be great to be back to MizN8.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
My Mom is coming to take me to brunch on her way through Richmond, then I have class, then I have a show tonight with the Latin Ballet of Virginia. (doing the lighting design, not dancing you freaks!)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:
You know......with the mow-lines like, say...ummmm Yankee Stadium? I've got a huge-ass front yard, and a big ole' Cub Cadet 48" deck mower, so I usually have it looking like a golf course fairway throughout the summer. I'm that guy on the block the Jones' have to keep up with... :p

Yes....I'm with ya on the Best Buy thing.....just going to price some subs out and see what it would be vs. trying to have my current one repaired.
OH gottcha!
I thought you said you rent the place you live in the other day?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
well last night we pretty much figured out all the stuff we needed to for the bathroom renovation. picked out:

tiles
paint
light fixture
shower fixture

was gonna see the waco brothers, but they cancelled. still had a chance to see Dungen (who are really good btw, and being from Sweden don't get around here too often) but i was lame. sometimes i wished i still lived in the city. driving to/fro too see bands sucks, esp on a school night.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
I have a pretty good reserve in my paypal account right now so overall I do fine.
Yeah, the way you chew people down on thier prices I would hope you're making money.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Done with A term. Phew, now its just time to pray for good grades and enjoy the week I have off. Unfortunately this crappy weather ruined a trip to Diablo this weekend and is putting a serious damper on my riding plans for today. Now I am sitting around in my underwear wondering what to do with myself.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
stosh said:
OH gottcha!
I thought you said you rent the place you live in the other day?
Yes....I do rent. But I'm a damn good tennant. :thumb: Heh....we had an agreement from the outset: I take care of the lawn, he keeps the rent dirt cheap. Worked out pretty good so far.....he has about 6 acres himself to mow, and I have about 4, so between the two, that's a lotta yard. Obviously, this isn't a conventional renter/tennant agreement, but he's an awesome landlord, and a good guy to boot, so this arrangement is just dandy.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:
Yes....I do rent. But I'm a damn good tennant. :thumb: Heh....we had an agreement from the outset: I take care of the lawn, he keeps the rent dirt cheap. Worked out pretty good so far.....he has about 6 acres himself to mow, and I have about 4, so between the two, that's a lotta yard. Obviously, this isn't a conventional renter/tennant agreement, but he's an awesome landlord, and a good guy to boot, so this arrangement is just dandy.
Yeah I mow the lawn where I live too. I power wash our cottage, and do various other up-keep items a landlord would usually do.