Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Went to Ikea last night. It is next to impossible to leave that place without buying something.

Anyway nothing much on tap for today other than getting my car alignment done.

Hope ya all have a great weekend.

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
YABBA DABBA DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I am sooooooooo ready for this weekend. I'm going to get out on the bike before it starts raining tomorrow. Hope y'all have a gr8 one.

The Cheese

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
good morning stosh, all

I have been feeling stressed out about various things going on in my life lately. add in that i am working way to much 12 - 14 hr shifts.. it all adds up to one unhappy george.
so last night after dinner I decided to go for a ride... besides commuting to work its the first ride i have done in quite a bit. I borrowed my friends lighting system and hit the trails...solo.
it always feels so good to ride... it makes me feel like i am alive. I was on the trails for about 2 hrs and it seemed like every little thing that was on my mind faded. This morning I can honestly say i feel sooo much better. I love that I ride!!
now back to work I have a ton of $hit to do !!
enjoy the day

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
SuzyCreamcheese said:
I am sooooooooo ready for this weekend. I'm going to get out on the bike before it starts raining tomorrow. Hope y'all have a gr8 one.

The Cheese

OH I ate at hooters last night. I still think they have the worst food ever.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
SuzyCreamcheese said:

The Cheese
ssschhaggiee???????

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
good morning stosh, all

I have been feeling stressed out about various things going on in my life lately. add in that i am working way to much 12 - 14 hr shifts.. it all adds up to one unhappy george.
so last night after dinner I decided to go for a ride... besides commuting to work its the first ride i have done in quite a bit. I borrowed my friends lighting system and hit the trails...solo.
it always feels so good to ride... it makes me feel like i am alive. I was on the trails for about 2 hrs and it seemed like every little thing that was on my mind faded. This morning I can honestly say i feel sooo much better. I love that I ride!!
now back to work I have a ton of $hit to do !!
enjoy the day
Yikes..

Glad you got on the bike. To bad you couldn't make it up to Mtn Creek on Sunday.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
Yikes..

Glad you got on the bike. To bad you couldn't make it up to Mtn Creek on Sunday.
yeah i know... i am hoping to get there once more.. hopefully halloween weekend before the season ends..

are you definatley going this sunday???

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
hooples3 said:
yeah i know... i am hoping to get there once more.. hopefully halloween weekend before the season ends..

Halloween weekend is the weekend you have to wear a costume.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:

no not definate, it depends on the weather.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Their fries are good, burgers are ok... that's about all I would eat there though.
Yeah the fries weren't bad and Aubrey hated her burger.
I got a cheese steak and it was ground up hamburger meat on a cheese steak roll.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Sup yall. Doing the band thing tonight, final touches on the set for a party next saturday. Then bright and early saturday morning I gotta drag my ass out of bed and go help T-blazer out with an off-road duathlon he's sponsoring. Somewhere in there I wanna get a ride in, and finish a bathroom project. Weekends need to be longer.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
hooples3 said:
yo jackson... how have you been man???
eh, ok... lotta crap going on and not much riding = not so good.

Trying to work 2 jobs, trying to sell our house, trying to buy a new house, wife is having back surgery in a couple of weeks, kids, dogs, blah blah blah...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
jacksonpt said:

Trying to work 2 jobs, trying to sell our house, trying to buy a new house, wife is having back surgery in a couple of weeks, kids, dogs, blah blah blah...

Get any nibbles on your house??

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
jacksonpt said:

Sell your house?? Didn't you just move in to it/finish it?

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
jacksonpt said:

I hear ya jackson... im in the process of closing and not looking forward to that mortgage.. i've been picking up lots of work to compensate as best i can.. I tell ya though.. force yourself out for a ride.. even for just an hour.. even if its 10 at night.. you will feel better
I get derpressed when i cant/dont ride... that damn 12 days of rain was killing me... Hang in there!!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
hooples3 said:
I tell ya though.. force yourself out for a ride.. even for just an hour.. even if its 10 at night.. you will feel better
I get derpressed when i cant/dont ride... that damn 12 days of rain was killing me... Hang in there!!
Can't really... can't leave the Mrs. alone with the kids for that long.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Hi there!

Yeah....Friday rocks! 2nd shift isn't working today(they come in on Friday from 11-4) so that means I have an early exit to the day, but I gotta get some house plans translated into a roofing schematic before I leave, so I gotta get cracking on that if I want some trail time to myself.

Last night was Thursday night---and that can mean only one thing.....pizza and beer!! :drool: My folks called around 6:30 and wanted to know if we wanted to go out to dinner with them.......well, I'm not going to bend the rules on pizza and beer night, so we took them along with us. The evening weather was just gorgeous, so we sat outside and had a great time and drank many pitchers and ate copius amounts. Buuuuurrrrrp!

My rear brake comes in today, so after work I'm gonna install that and put the Stan's setup in my tires and give that a try. Wish me luck!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
Hi ladies

seeing a local band tonight, chores/crap to do tomorrow. Hanging w/my sisters Sunday in Springfield Mass
pics of said sister?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
What do you think I mean. Why are you selling your house?
grrr... for like the 19th time I've explained it on RM...

Our builder is a year behind budget, 40% (and counting) over budget, he neglected to have several inspections done through the process, property taxes are currently a hair under $13k a year (with another increase coming in the next few months), etc etc etc.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:

Our builder is a year behind budget, 40% (and counting) over budget, he neglected to have several inspections done through the process, property taxes are currently a hair under $13k a year (with another increase coming in the next few months), etc etc etc.
gottcha, I knew you were having all these problems I just hadn't realized you were going to sell.

Sorry I don't follow you around RM checking out all your posts.......

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
gottcha, I knew you were having all these problems I just hadn't realized you were going to sell.

Sorry I don't follow you around RM checking out all your posts.......
I know... just giving you a hard time.

Now that we have th final tax bill, we know where things stand. With Renae's back as bad as it is, and the possibility of some big medical bills, we'd rather dump the house for something cheaper and still be able to take the kids on a vacation and send Emma to dance class/gymnastics/whatever than be house poor.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
jacksonpt said:

Maybe you need to put the explaination in your sig block...