Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Got a million things to do this morning.

I'll catch up with you guys later.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I got to wear jeans to work today. And no, it's not Hawaiian Shirt Day.

I need to straighten up my cubicle. It's a frikkin disaster area. Stacks of reports everywhere and my desk is covered in work.

I missed a 3:00 meeting yesterday and my boss is kind of ticked about it. Well the chick who set up the meeting sent me an e-mail about two weeks ago but didn't bother to add the meeting to my calendar. WTF, I gave her proxy right to my calendar. Why the hell give her proxy rights if she isn't going to use it? Meh, I am just trying to pass the blame here. :)

Went to the gym last night and got a haircut (not at the gym).

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Echo said:
I called in sick. w00t :D
Do you actually have to call in and fake an illness? At my job, you just call in and say you are not coming in that day. No explanation needed. Whatever your reason is, you just get charged with an unplanned absence. You get something like 10 of those in a year and you get written up.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - felt like calling in today, but here I am.

I picked up a RS Sid for Liam's bike last night. Great price and the thing is in great condition! :thumb:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Echo said:
I called in sick. w00t :D
Technically I was never sick at the last job I worked at in CO. The days I called in were the days when I couldn't deal with her psychosis/cursing fits on the phone with her lawyer/contractor and/or husband or son. Or just to break up the monotony of the month long stretch without a day off.

I just said I was sick.

Andy_B

Monkey
Jul 21, 2004
whereabouts unknown
Well, my Sister is tying the knot this weekend. I have yet to see my Tux do to the fact that one of the groomsmen picked them all up last night without telling anyone. I found this out after I sat in traffic for 1.5 hours to get to the tux place. Hope it fits....

I will be able to ride my DH bike again! (I was banned from such riding)

And Im going to hit a CX race on sunday!

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Good morning everyone. Got two of my best friends down to visit me this weekend. We're gonna go shoot potato guns all afternoon and get into general mischief(sp). Bonfire tonight. Ride tomorrow for the first time in a while. Hope everyone has a great day!

bonedoc

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Good luck to the CX racers this weekend. It finally rained here, so my commute was extra fun. There is just somethinig so great about riding in the rain...call me crazy. Even better, is that the trails will be SUPER tacky for weekend riding. Can't wait!!!

grundy

Chimp
Oct 18, 2004
morning all! tired in my cube this morning after an epic night ride last night. First ride of the fall on nice damp, tacky trails. The woods are so much nicer now that the dust has been replaced with a nice light mist!

hope everyone else is looking forward to a cool weekend.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon! This morning was SO busy and it went by quite fast! I am heading home for the day...have to make a couple of quick stops and then I am able to relax! Down side is that it's going to be a nice weekend and I have to do Elementary Report Cards :( Oh well...should get some riding in atleast so that's a plus.

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
it would be good but i have the damn FE/EIT exam tomorrow so i am gonna be studying for that shizz all friggen afternoon/evening...
and i can't go to the dj's tomorrow cause of it either!!! oh well atleast i get to go to bellingham next weekend...

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
it would be good but i have the damn FE/EIT exam tomorrow so i am gonna be studying for that shizz all friggen afternoon/evening...
and i can't go to the dj's tomorrow cause of it either!!! oh well atleast i get to go to bellingham next weekend...