Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
narlus said:
try the wolf blass green label (i think it's a cab/shiraz mix), very good. also the chateau ste michelle or columbia crest out of WA is very good and not spendy.

Thanks! Yeah Chateau St. Michelle is really good I fogot about that one!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
I Are Baboon said:
Markham makes a good Merlot. I sampled it when I took a Napa wine tour. Valley Wines and Spirits is the only place I've seen it around here (the wine shop in the CVS/Andy's Market plaza on route 10 in Simsbury). It'll cost a little more though ($15 or so). MBC loved it.
markham makes an excellent merlot. i'm usually not a big fan of merlot, but markham is one i dig a lot.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon all! Busy morning for me! Started out with a Superintendent's hearing for my thief and her threatening mother. Well, it actually was quite disappointing as the mother didn't come....sent the grandmother in her place. That meant no threats or arrests :( Lasted a short while. We presented the charges and asked how she pled...there were lots of questions, she ended up pleading guilty and was suspended for 6 weeks and then will be sent to our alternative middle school (as she's been kicked out of every other school now). Then, we had to file a police report on the theft (condition of the "sentence") and notify the other parties involved. Then it was back to school to meet with my boss about my maternity leave and found out that my former student teacher was approved by the board of education. Called her and she came over to meet with us and go over some details. Then it was rush off to the holiday luncheon and pick over a few tasty treats (potato pancakes and too many sweets to choose from so I had 2 chocolated dipped strawberries--one white and one dark).

Then I went to the Dr. for my bi-weekly check-up. Haven't gained any more weight and they said that was fine for now. Now I am home and baking round 3--almond thumbprint cookies, sugar cookies and fudge. I will finish later tonight with some cheesecakes!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Bad thing about today, Is I turned 40...I felt it at the 'Y'. Bad thing about your birthday this time of year is that no one remembers...

As a kid it used to suck real bad...As an adult, If I an go out to dinner with my wife to Applebee's or some slap happy's, I'm good.

So to all Merry Christmas! I'm going to go and lewdly stare at some young thirty year old woman! :thumb:

:p :D

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
sirknight6 said:
Bad thing about today, Is I turned 40...I felt it at the 'Y'. Bad thing about your birthday this time of year is that no one remembers...

As a kid it used to suck real bad...As an adult, If I an go out to dinner with my wife to Applebee's or some slap happy's, I'm good.

So to all Merry Christmas! I'm going to go and lewdly stare at some young thirty year old woman! :thumb:

Go find some 22 year old college seniors.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
sirknight6 said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
TreeSaw said:
Afternoon all! Busy morning for me! Started out with a Superintendent's hearing for my thief and her threatening mother. Well, it actually was quite disappointing as the mother didn't come....sent the grandmother in her place. That meant no threats or arrests :( Lasted a short while. We presented the charges and asked how she pled...there were lots of questions, she ended up pleading guilty and was suspended for 6 weeks and then will be sent to our alternative middle school (as she's been kicked out of every other school now). Then, we had to file a police report on the theft (condition of the "sentence") and notify the other parties involved. Then it was back to school to meet with my boss about my maternity leave and found out that my former student teacher was approved by the board of education. Called her and she came over to meet with us and go over some details. Then it was rush off to the holiday luncheon and pick over a few tasty treats (potato pancakes and too many sweets to choose from so I had 2 chocolated dipped strawberries--one white and one dark).

Then I went to the Dr. for my bi-weekly check-up. Haven't gained any more weight and they said that was fine for now. Now I am home and baking round 3--almond thumbprint cookies, sugar cookies and fudge. I will finish later tonight with some cheesecakes!
Wow, what a busy day! Too bad you couldn't nail the mother. It stinks when a kid gets stuck in the middle because of an absent parent or bad parenting.

Enjoy the treats...are leftovers for the ridemonkeys? ;)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
bluebug32 said:
Wow, what a busy day! Too bad you couldn't nail the mother. It stinks when a kid gets stuck in the middle because of an absent parent or bad parenting.

Enjoy the treats...are leftovers for the ridemonkeys? ;)
LOL! We have a feeling the mother didn't come because she was likely to get arrested again! I just hope the parents of the child whose instrument was stolen do press charges. I filed the report as I was told to and they are the ones who really have to press the charges and follow it through.

I have SO many cookies, fudge and cheesecakes that I am sure there will be plenty for all the :monkey: s ;) Have a good holiday.