Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

I had a fuggin awesome day of boarding last night. I'm trying to work the balls up to hit some of the rails. I was hitting the table tops last night and I've tought myself how to do grabs again. It was a great night!! I didn't want to go home!

Hope ya all have a great day!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Nice to hear you had fun boarding, Stosh! No skiing for us this weekend. It'll be the 2nd weekend since November that we don't ski. :(

Tomorrow will be lots of running around to get done and Sunday we're having a small Super Bowl party.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I was wondering when you would show up!!!

Morning Stosh... Glad you had a good time last night!

yesterday I had a catastrophic failure of my T-shirt Dryer and I have about 3 orders for shirts that still need to be filled... that sucks... but on a good note...

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!! HERE WE GO!!!

forgot to mention, Manhattanprjkt, and I are going to go for a SUPERSUNDAY ride out at one of the best new riding areas in the greater Pittsburgh area.

J

JRB

Good morning - built the Reign last night, and at first spin on the street, I think I did better getting the bigger frame. I am shorter than I thought I was, but I'll live. It's nice having a brown bike like Wumpus. I'll bet he loves it. :D

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning - my Yeti 575 arrived yesterday and it sure is pretty! Last night was another poor sleep night. This has to stop.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin stosh... trying to get all the loose ends tied up before leaving for vacation. Hopefully the office will be able to survive without me for a few days, not likely though.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Good morning! Great day here! Today is my boss' birthday and we filled his office w/ 130 balloons, confetti, streamers... It was very fun. bv and I blew up 80 balloons last night! My department is doing lunch out and cake today, and it is going to be 73 and sunny! :D

In other news, found out I got an interview for medical school yesterday, so that was wicked exciting! :D

Looking forward to the weekend... it's the biggest day of the year for the beer wench! Making lots of delicious food for bv, and serving up some cold ones! Enjoy all! :D

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
spin class last night, pretty painful

it seemed like it was slender chicks w/big boobs night at the gym.........freaking fantastic!! :thumb:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Heidi said:
Morning - my Yeti 575 arrived yesterday and it sure is pretty! Last night was another poor sleep night. This has to stop.
Nice, new bikes rock. I am totally in love with my 575:love: :love:

How do you have it built up?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
brungeman said:
I was wondering when you would show up!!!

Morning Stosh... Glad you had a good time last night!

yesterday I had a catastrophic failure of my T-shirt Dryer and I have about 3 orders for shirts that still need to be filled... that sucks... but on a good note...

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!! HERE WE GO!!!

forgot to mention, Manhattanprjkt, and I are going to go for a SUPERSUNDAY ride out at one of the best new riding areas in the greater Pittsburgh area.
You make t-shirts?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Overcast crappy mornings suck.

I found some old records at the parents house, but no record player. The live Husker Du record I remeber being very good.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Morning Monkeys
stosh glad to hear your enjoying yourself ripping it up on the slopes.. I wish I was still into boarding.. id come join you..
day two of my training .. my legs were so tired/sore going into it again.. another 1 1/2 hrs on the bike yesterday.. luckily.. today is a rest day :)
Enjoy the day!!!!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Morning everyone.

Spent last night blowing up 80 balloons for Jenn's boss's birthday today, they filled his office. Looked pretty cool :thumb:

In some great news, Jenn got an interview with the med school she applied to!! I'm very proud of her :love: :D - congratulations to her!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
stevew said:

I found some old records at the parents house, but no record player. The live Husker Du record I remeber being very good.
I got all my dad's old records. From original Beatles records to johnny cash I really scored!

I also got his old record player, the most important part to owning a record collection.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Heidi said:
Nice!!! what color???? full bike or are you building up a frame?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
hey Jackson, my sister is some assistant principal/administrator over at Union Endicot schools, isn't that right by you?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
Morning Monkeys
stosh glad to hear your enjoying yourself ripping it up on the slopes.. I wish I was still into boarding.. id come join you..
day two of my training .. my legs were so tired/sore going into it again.. another 1 1/2 hrs on the bike yesterday.. luckily.. today is a rest day :)
Enjoy the day!!!!
My legs are f'ing tired too. I've been pushing myself at the gym so my whole body is sore today.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
binary visions said:
Morning everyone.

Spent last night blowing up 80 balloons for Jenn's boss's birthday today, they filled his office. Looked pretty cool :thumb:

In some great news, Jenn got an interview with the med school she applied to!! I'm very proud of her :love: :D - congratulations to her!
congrats to her as well!!!!

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Westy said:
Nice, new bikes rock. I am totally in love with my 575:love: :love:

How do you have it built up?
Race Disc Kit including Shimano XT cranks, XT thumb shifters, XTR rear derail, XT front derail. Hayes HFX Disc brakes with carbon levers, Fox Float RP3, Fox 130 RLC. Upgrades include Mavic Crossmax XL wheels and a King Headset

This will be my first ride EVER with riser bars. :p

J

JRB

Heidi said:
Race Disc Kit including Shimano XT cranks, XT thumb shifters, XTR rear derail, XT front derail. Hayes HFX Disc brakes with carbon levers, Fox Float RP3, Fox 130 RLC. Upgrades include Mavic Crossmax XL wheels and a King Headset

Quit gabbin' and post a pic, lady. :D

*yesterday was a good day for new bikeys. :thumb:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning! I can relate Heidi, except my poor sleep has been baby related. Nothing planned for the weekend, but I'm sure I'll find someplace to watch the Superbowl on Sunday. Go Steelers!!! On a positive note, the owner of my LBS just called said told me that a DH teammate of mine just dropped off a brand new Magura Louise brake (lever, caliper, hose and rotor) for me that I can have for free!! He won it at a race last year and has no need for it. Looks like the Steelhead will have both F&R brakes afterall. Sweet!!! :)

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Mornin' all. I was able to kind of get in a ride, it was too muddy in a lot of spots so I wasn't out long. I'm kinda bummed it rained yesterday too, things were actually drying out a little. Anyways I had an absurdly weird dream and its time for some breakfast...two huge pieces of toasted pumpernickel bread with cream cheese.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Heidi said:

really??? wow i forget what flats look like :rolleyes: have you taken it for a spin yet?? throw some studded tires on it and lets go!!!! dont you just hate getting a new bike dirty????

loco.. you bike is looking smoking too.. when are you going to hit the trails with it?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Heidi said:

I like risers for the width and the sweep is easier on my wrists. I don't like the "rise" and usually turn the stem upside down.

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
McGRP01 said:
Morning! I can relate Heidi, except my poor sleep has been baby related. Nothing planned for the weekend, but I'm sure I'll find someplace to watch the Superbowl on Sunday. Go Steelers!!!
Well, you really won't sleep when the Seahawks crap on your Steelers.:blah:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Stosh,
You make t-shirts?
Yep! I try to teach the kids how also... :cool:

Jenn, Congrats on the Med school interview... I hope it all goes well!

and Heidi, congrats on the new ride, I was riding with a guy on a ASR? last weekend, and got a good look at it, and it is a sweet bike!!! good luck with yours!!!:)

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
hooples3 said:
really??? wow i forget what flats look like :rolleyes: have you taken it for a spin yet?? throw some studded tires on it and lets go!!!! dont you just hate getting a new bike dirty????
Nope, I got home late last night. It isn't icy out today I don't think...I might ride it to work. I need to adjust it to fit me still though. So many bikes...need more time.

J

JRB

Heidi said:
ehh, you've seen one, you've seen em all.
I wish souer rhymed with contraire. It doesn't sound as good as "au contraire, mon frere". It just doesn't work to say it to a girl. :(

J

JRB

It has rained a good bit here, hooples, but I will likely see about a ride down in Austin. I just learned that they got less than .25", where we got over 2". I'll let Wumpus say how much Waco got. This thing is slack and is gonna rock on the downs. :think:

*I am a machine and can climb on anything, so slack is cool. :rolleyes:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
stevew said:

is that a boot, or the one they released after they broke up?

i've got audio portion of the Live @ Camden vid if you want that (i've also got the warehouse demos/outtakes).

antimony, congrats on yr interview. good luck!

had a good, tough spin class last night. by accident i found out my HRM does calculate average heart rate, so i don't have to guess anymore.

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
narlus said:
had a good, tough spin class last night. by accident i found out my HRM does calculate average heart rate, so i don't have to guess anymore.
You were calculating by hand before? Damn.