Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
brungeman said:
hey Jackson, my sister is some assistant principal/administrator over at Union Endicot schools, isn't that right by you?
depends on which school, but I drive through the UE school district on the way to my kids' daycare.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
narlus said:
is that a boot, or the one they released after they broke up?

i've got audio portion of the Live @ Camden vid if you want that (i've also got the warehouse demos/outtakes).
Bootleg from Oslo, Norway and Deventer, Holland circa 85. Grey vinyl.

I'll take pictures of it and The Replacements ones I found.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Congrats on the interview and to everyone with new bikes! I'm hoping to take my new ride out this weekend again, but it looks like rain. That might not stop me though.

Thanks to Stosh for hooking me up with some sweet pedals :thumb:

A short day at work for me as I have lots of comp time from this long week. Rob is here and we're celebrating 2 years together today with a nice dinner out and then probably getting tipsy on our favorite wine later :love: I found a photo album with a cool SS graphic on the cover and filled it with pics from the past 2 years. And I, of course, got my Reba :drool:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
brungeman said:
Stosh,

Yep! I try to teach the kids how also... :cool:

Jenn, Congrats on the Med school interview... I hope it all goes well!

and Heidi, congrats on the new ride, I was riding with a guy on a ASR? last weekend, and got a good look at it, and it is a sweet bike!!! good luck with yours!!!:)
oh DUH, we already had this convo. My bad!
I didn't associate making t-shirts with teaching at first.
I still have the ones I made in High School.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!

Congrats, antimony! That's one fantastic med school.

The weekend is finally here! Woot! This week has been one of THE longest evah......every day just creeped by. Mainly just because business has been slow(traditional for this time of year) so I've been occupying myself organizing files, putting up new schedule boards, and trying to streamline our trucking operation a bit. Boring stuff.....my brain melts all over again just writing this recap.

Probably getting out of work early today, so I plan on hitting the trails and moving some dirt around. We had some rain last night, so it's pretty mushy out so I doubt I'll get to pedal any, but it's good to be at least doing something riding-related. I don't think we have any plans this evening, but tomorrow my pops and I are heading down to the coast to test ride a Triton 26ft. deep sea fishing boat. We've been pretty much doing nothing but tidal flats fishing for the last few years, and are looking for access to bigger fishies n'sthuff. We've been down there the last few weeks test-riding these things, and have it narrowed down to two or three boats. Should be a nice weekend for it.

Sunday I'm hosting a pre-Superbowl ride at my trails......the rain has been spitting on us off and on for the last few days, so I hope conditions will improve for that. Supposed to be a good crowd showing up, so I'm looking forward to hanging out and riding a bit. I've been working on building a new line for the last few days that carves you around a natural bowl and into a double jump. Fun stuff.

Looking down into the bowl:

Bottom lookin up:

View of the completed line into double:

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
loco said:
It has rained a good bit here, hooples, but I will likely see about a ride down in Austin. I just learned that they got less than .25", where we got over 2". I'll let Wumpus say how much Waco got. This thing is slack and is gonna rock on the downs. :think:
Read the f'in trail report. I like how a group of riders from Temple showed up at Cameron Park yesterday not knowing if the trails were muddy or not -- some bald dude driving a white Tacoma(?).

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
congrats on the two yearsand my wishes for many many more!!!!!, hope you have a great dinner !!!

Greyhound that bowl looks super!!!!!!

J

JRB

narlus said:
i have extreme integration functionality in my brain. ;)

nah, i was just kinda estimating, based on my HR at various stages of the workout.
Some people call that "pulling numbers out of your ass".

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
loco said:
Some people call that "pulling numbers out of your ass".
to me that would mean complete extrapolation w/ no data. at least i have data.

i guess i should be worried if someone wants to audit my cyclinglog.com account. :rolleyes:

J

JRB

narlus said:
to me that would mean complete extrapolation w/ no data. at least i have data.

i guess i should be worried if someone wants to audit my cyclinglog.com account. :rolleyes:
Could you please bend over so we can audit your cycling log???

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
Yo. Looking forward to hitting up the BMX track tomorrow. Now that I've figured out how to balance in the gate, I should do a little better being clipped in from the start.

Probably going to hit the gym tonight...I want to do some legs, but I dont want them to be tired for tomorrow :confused:

Picked up some CD's last night:
Wednesday 13 - Transylvania 90210
Scum of the Earth - Blah blah blah
Dope - Felons and Revolutionares
Nice relaxing music! :thumb:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
MMcG said:
Where are the photos????????
I don't have any yet. I'll put some up Monday perhaps. I need to get it dialed in and make up my mind about a new stem so I can remove some spacers and stuff.