Quantcast

~~~Good Friday Morning~~~

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Morning Monkeys..
Well its 9 am and no Stosh so lets get the ball rolling... Major storm hitting the east coast this weekend, so I guess I have to get a good Night ride in tonight, who knows when I will be able to ride again .
I took off last night, didnt do a damn thing .. it felt great!!! I could get used to it!!!

any good plans for the weekend??????

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning. Light is charged, bike is here at work, warm clothes packed....night ride tonight baby!! :thumb: I think there are 5 of us going out, should be a blast. :)

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
SkaredShtles said:
WTF are you talking about. It's only 07:07. :think:

Had to shovel about 3" of new snow this a.m. at my house.
see what happens when you live there?? your always BEHIND!!!!

wish it was 3' :love:

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Morning everyone! So glad it's the weekend, although I guess it's probably not going to be a great one. :rolleyes: Oh well... I could be in NH with all that white crap. I think I'll pass on that and enjoy my somewhat chilly, but still ok, sunny 50 degrees. Hope to enjoy the hot tub after work, and enjoy some quality time w/ bv.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
antimony said:
Morning everyone! So glad it's the weekend, although I guess it's probably not going to be a great one. :rolleyes: Oh well... I could be in NH with all that white crap. I think I'll pass on that and enjoy my somewhat chilly, but still ok, sunny 50 degrees. Hope to enjoy the hot tub after work, and enjoy some quality time w/ bv.
We're supposed to get WHACKED with a storm this weekend. I'm going to try to hit the slopes Sunday morning.

J

JRB

Oh yeah - it's raining here, so I am sure my rides will be screwed up. :mad:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I Are Baboon said:
Up to 14 inches Saturday night in my neck of the woods! :dancing:

14 Inches! Holy crap. What's the forecast for Sunday lookin like?

Will you and MBC already be up in VT on Saturday? Driving could suck monkey balls for us on Sunday morning.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
hooples3 said:
Morning Monkeys..
Well its 9 am and no Stosh so lets get the ball rolling... Major storm hitting the east coast this weekend, so I guess I have to get a good Night ride in tonight, who knows when I will be able to ride again .
I took off last night, didnt do a damn thing .. it felt great!!! I could get used to it!!!

any good plans for the weekend??????
Morning Hoop.

I'm not counting on any major storm this weekend....although it's been snowing here for the last 5 days on and off. The lake finally re-froze somewhat, which is completely confounding the geese and ducks outside my front window.

Anyway, Beth is coming up today, and a friend of ours is coming down to visit tomorrow. Should be a nice weekend.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
14 Inches! Holy crap. What's the forecast for Sunday lookin like?

Will you and MBC already be up in VT on Saturday? Driving could suck monkey balls for us on Sunday morning.
We're heading up to VT Saturday afternoon. The storm isn't supposed to start until early evening. But yeah, the Sunday morning drive could be a real nut squasher.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
morning all!!!

should be a relatively calm weekend... I have a paper to finish up, but the book I ordered as refference didn't come yet.:help:

There is a ride planned on sunday, and the trails should be all frozen so we wont get muddy, but there may be some serious snow on the trails... I guess if it isn't one thing it is another...:)

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
Yo. Not much going on. I picked up my passport last night and made a CD for the GF.

Tomorrow - trailwork and hopefully some riding. I'm going to try and take some pictures.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
oh oh! Looks like 8-12 in Manhattan!!! The dog loooooooves getting walked in the snow. It takes years off of her!

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
That sucks to hear about the bad weather headed towards you Northeast monkeys. We're actually supposed to get some "wintry mix" but I doubt it will amount to anything since we were in the 70's here exactly a week ago.

I'm leaving work early today to get in a ride with some friends before this bad weather gets here. Looks like Saturday and Sunday are gonna be washed out for us.

Y'all have a good weekend whatever you do.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
SkaredShtles said:
Hey - quit cross posting questions, n00B! :rolleyes: ;)

BTW - what's your "inexpensive" threshold?
Sorry...gosh! I wasn't getting any responses there, so I figured I'd jump over here. :rolleyes:

Umm...$12...I guess I meant something good and cheap. Haha :D

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
antimony said:
Sorry...gosh! I wasn't getting any responses there, so I figured I'd jump over here. :rolleyes:

Umm...$12...I guess I meant something good and cheap. Haha :D
Yeah. $12 is pushing it for pinot noir. But I'm sure they're out there. How about you guys try something new and let us know how it works out. ;)

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning! My ride in this morning was cold...eye stinging cold. Tonight is the Supersuckers concert, beer, and good times. Tomorrow is for riding the Yeti, and Sunday is for skate skiing.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
getting here late. had a couple of morning meetings. did spin class last night, and am having a hard time getting my heart rate really up; not sure if that's good or bad (see fitness forum).

didn't do much last night after spin class. watched _Survivor_ and _CSI_ w/ the wife. :rolleyes:

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Good morning all,

Last Day at my current job, working for the PoPo starting Monday. The cool thing is that their building is kitty corner to ours, so I can move my microwave and refer over at lunch today.