~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I Are Baboon said:
Anticipated closing date is May 6.
16th Annual Killington Triathlon 05/13/2006

The Killington Triathlon has become a traditional event for saying goodbye to skiing and riding for the season and welcoming the onset of summer activities such as mountain biking, running, hiking and golf. The Triathlon will features a ski/snowboard leg followed by a mountain bike leg and concluded with a cross country run leg.

The ski/snowboard leg will consist of a non-gated course on Superstar. The length will be determined by how much snow is left on Superstar the day of the event. Competitors will start one at a time every 30 seconds. There will be a multiplier to weight the time of the ski/snowboard leg to keep it proportional to the other two legs.

The second leg of the race will be the mountain bike section. This portion will consist of two laps around a course that is approximately 2.5 miles in length, making the total length of the mountain bike section about five miles.

The final leg will be a cross country run on a 2.5 mile course.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:

The Killington Triathlon has become a traditional event for saying goodbye to skiing and riding for the season and welcoming the onset of summer activities such as mountain biking, running, hiking and golf. The Triathlon will features a ski/snowboard leg followed by a mountain bike leg and concluded with a cross country run leg.

The ski/snowboard leg will consist of a non-gated course on Superstar. The length will be determined by how much snow is left on Superstar the day of the event. Competitors will start one at a time every 30 seconds. There will be a multiplier to weight the time of the ski/snowboard leg to keep it proportional to the other two legs.

The second leg of the race will be the mountain bike section. This portion will consist of two laps around a course that is approximately 2.5 miles in length, making the total length of the mountain bike section about five miles.

Thats cool, to bad I suck at running!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
I'm not going to complain too much, it means I won't be sitting in traffic.
I bet it's like 80 degrees though, thus making it not lame compared to NYC in Jan.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stosh said:
Or getting in a fist fight on the ski lift line like happened last night.
or getting in the middle of a shouting match between two women at Target. One woman got frustrated with her kid so she picked him up upside down and dropped him into the cart and he hit his head. Another woman got pissed and said she'd never treat a kid like that, to which the fat woman shouted, "Why don't you shu the f* up lady!"

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
bluebug32 said:
or getting in the middle of a shouting match between two women at Target. One woman got frustrated with her kid so she picked him up upside down and dropped him into the cart and he hit his head. Another woman got pissed and said she'd never treat a kid like that, to which the fat woman shouted, "Why don't you shu the f* up lady!"

if I was there I'd tell both of them to stay to F* out of target, and shop at Walmart like they normally do.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
douglas said:

Sounds like fun...too bad I don't ski or board.