Quantcast

$$Good Friday morning$$

J

JRB

Is stosh not coming in today or what???

Have a good Good Friday, monkeys.

Gonna be pretty quiet here today.

Got a couple of calls to make and some shows to work on it looks like.

Going for a ride tomorrow with a guy named Gorilla. He was the first monkey I knew, but he's not a ridemonkey.

I'm gonna sit in for DRB, so bow down bitches.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. I was short on time last night, so I worked legs at the gym in lieu of a ride. Tonight is Passover dinner with MBC's family. I'm hoping to get a ride in tomorrow morning, although it looks like I'm lined up for some volunteer work for our local greyhound adoption group.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Got some Canadians visiting this weekend, my wrist is sprained pretty bad so I'll probably do more drinking than riding. w00t :D

J

JRB

Echo said:
Got some Canadians visiting this weekend, my wrist is sprained pretty bad so I'll probably do more drinking than riding. w00t :D
What'd you do to your hand???

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning all. I'm at work today as well. Full day for me, but I'm getting holiday pay for being here. Went up to my parents house last night and helped my dad plant some shrubs. Got home late, ate dinner and went to bed. Had a dream that I was in bed with my neighbor's wife. :eek: Woke up with a smile on my face. :evil: Tomorrow I'm taking my daughter to a birthday party in the morning and then going to try to get a ride in the afternoon. Sunday is my daughter's b-day so we'll have a full house...

Have a good one y'all!! :)

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
Good luck, Doug! You're not going to race in poser MTB baggies, are you?
You want to go look at his ass in "sweet pants" don't you???

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Mornin' all. All in all a pretty rugged night of drinking occured last night. Not much on the table for today, looks like it may rain so probably just hanging out and playing some basketball.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I Are Baboon said:
Good luck, Doug! You're not going to race in poser MTB baggies, are you?

would that make me a "poser roadie"? I'd rather be a poser road than a real roadie!

just curious but who decided spandex is the appropiate attire for riding road anyway?

but, to answer you, no baggies for the race

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
douglas said:
would that make me a "poser roadie"? I'd rather be a poser road than a real roadie!

just curious but who decided spandex is the appropiate attire for riding road anyway?

but, to answer you, no baggies for the race
:rofl:

Well good luck. I'll be interested to hear how you do. :thumb:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I'm gonna try real hard not to be DFL

They split the Cat 5 into 2 groups, ofcourse my friends ended up in the other group...

check out the profile...its 55 miles, with 25 or so on dirt!

link

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
douglas said:
I'm gonna try real hard not to be DFL

They split the Cat 5 into 2 groups, ofcourse my friends ended up in the other group...

check out the profile...its 55 miles, with 25 or so on dirt!

link
Have fun! That's where I grew up (Salem). Enjoy...we used to have to run a bit of the course for practice :dead:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
thanks Treesaw and IAB

almost everyone has a velo this, of something cycling club, or whatever racing team as their team names

and I have "Tequila Doug and the mud hunnies"

:D

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good morning all! I am off of school for today and all of next week :dancing: So far this morning I have fed the baby (quite a bit), played with the baby and had some coffee. Good times!!!

Now, I am getting ready to pack up all of our crap and later this afternoon we're heading out to the Ra-ch-cha area to hang with the inlaws and the jackalopes! Should be a good time :thumb:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
morning all you monkeys out there!

I am going to do the shake down ride on the 575 if it ever clears up for me! it is spitting on and off, pretty hard at times. We got pounded with hail yesterday, at least that is all over with!

I will have pics shortly (I HOPE) :rolleyes:

Have a great day!

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
morning all. just got back from picking my sister up from uconn so im a little tired from being in the car for 3 hours. its about an hour and a half each way but with traffic it was just super boring since there were idiots in the fast lane who hit their brakes for no reason at all. my knees a bit messed up from a crash when my chain broke during an urban ride yesterday. i knew i shouldve turned back when my chain started popping constantly. i was sprinting for this little jump thing at the middle school near my house and right when i reached the grass the chain snapped. so basically right as i was in a full on sprint the chain snapped and so my foot slipped off the pedal and i drove my right knee right into my a-frame which put 4 small holes in my knee/upper shin and bruised the rest of my knee up fairly well and i also ended up slipping off the back and basically sat down on the tire going what seemed like 25. so as a recap, chain broke, knee went into pedal, pins when into knee, ass goes onto tire, balls into back of seat. :dead: im just glad no one saw the crash because i must have looked so wierd.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Good afternoon Monkeys..

I went out for a great ride right from work at 6 this morning... It was so nice out, so clear and fresh.. I had a great time.. and then it started to rain...
Looking forward to taking some friends with me out tommorow Morning.. Im going to have to bring the camera.

once i get home its clean up and prepare for Easter which is going to be the whole fam damily at my house!!

well have a great weekend.. and happy holidays to all..