Quantcast

~~~~~~~Good Friday Morning!!~~~~~

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning all. Had Treesaw and Sq-Earl over for dinner last night. Whipped out some teriaki chicken stir-fry that came out pretty good. But it was T's chocolate mousse/custard dessert thing that made the meal!! :drool:

The babies had their first date... :love:

And some of these were consumed... :thumb:

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
bluebug32 said:
You joining us for a ride next week?
Yuppers! If Hooples said he would drive, so it looks like ITS ON!!! I haven't been riding much MTB though lately, been trying to screw some road miles on.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Going camping tomorrow, nothing too outrageous. It'll be nice to get up into pine country with my friends and dog and be able to just relax and drink beer.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
binary visions said:
Last day before going to Bermuda - I'm psyched! Will post pictures when I return... whether you guys want to see them or not ;)
antimony]Ok, the real thread. Good morning! I leave for Bermuda tomorrow morning, and I am so excited to see my family! I am not looking forward to the flight, though. Let's hope the increased dose of Xanax does the trick. Ah well... have a good weekend, and a good next week, everyone!
Ohh....have fun!!!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good morning. Had an excellent dinner with McGRP01, the Mrs. and his little cutie last night. Today we're heading to pick up Sq-Earl's new glasses (actually just new lenses I think) then we're off to lunch and then hitting the local trails for some riding. Today is going to be good...I know it!!!

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
morning all

slept in until about 10:30. not much going on for me today. have to take my dads truck in for an oil change and after that i plan to go for a ride somewhere. its probably going to be me just doing some fast and smooth dh runs nearby to get myself in shape for the open.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Had a good ride in this morning. One of my neighbors let me draft off him the entire way..kept his pickup truck going the perfect speed so I could pedal my heart out and still keep up with him.

It's Friday!

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Morning all, I've been in meetings all morning:dead: and I'm ready for some lunch!

Dropped down to the LBS last night to check on some tires to replace the Maxxis Minions that came on the bike (so I can save them for the right terrain) I think I am going to get a set of Ritchey Z-Max's any one have experience with them? I had a set a bunch of years ago, and I think I liked them but cant remember specifics! should I get the 2.1's or 2.35's?

I am going to get some crappy food and then probably off to more fvcking meetings:redhot:

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning,

Got some frame stickers coming in the mail from Macko, :thumb: thanks man!

This weekend's ride looks like Flagstaff to Sedona, a nice little 40 mile romp through the pines. Looking forward to that.

Hey McGRP01, that's a pretty nice beer menu there... I'm coming over to your house!

Everyone have a good weekend (especially in Bermuda!)!

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Good Friday afternoon. Posting here from the Public library at lovely Key West, Fl...weather's horrible: sunny, 90's, low humidity...No biking for me with the old tendonitis, though we may grab a couple of cruisers over the weekend. My wife has also "banned" me from renting a scooter and I'm kinda glad actually! Too many drunkards and I think I would be riding it like a modified 50cc minibike! Saw a bunch of deep sea barracudas yesterday on a short snorkeling trip. Over and out - Jim.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
This year has already sucked as far as bike repairs go. So far I have broken the chains on my bikes a combined total of about 6 times. This is after never having broken a chain...ever. I have also gotten about 5 flat tires, all in a month and a half of riding. I hope things pick up, or this is going to be an expensive year. Or just a year filled with pedalling around bikes with DH tubes and tires.