Quantcast

~~Good Friday MOrning!!~~

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
macko said:
Top-o-the-mornin' all! This is my last "free" weekend before a string of 2 backpacking trips and a visit to Colorado over the next three weekends. So that essentially means a TON of house cleaning is happening, probably a trip over to REI to pick up some random ****, and I'm still dealing with this whole dog situation. My posters are up, I don't see anyone elses', we're going to the vet this morning. GREAT.
Yeah! Good luck with the dog situation. I hope you get to keep it!

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
Have you seen the price of gas lately? I'm still not suppose to ride. The hand is feeling pretty good expect my pinkie still doesn't bend so I may take the kiddos around the hood in the trailer.
Yes - you have a fuel efficient car. Don't be such a pussy.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
I just won a set of Hayes Nine disk brakes on eBay. Finally, it's time to crawl out of the ocean and leave those V-brakes behind!

(actually, the vee's are going to the SS project)

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Oh and i just wanted to say that brungeman is a madman with a shovel, you should see the singletrack we beat in last night...wow.
WHOOT WHOOT!

I am frigin beat tired! not muscle tired, just sleep deprived:dead:

BTW Bek and Emma are out of town this weekend so part of me hopes you dont find those damn plane tickets:wonky2: the other part says, I cant wait to see the pics you bring back!:drool: :help:

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning,

Busy weekend- night ride tonight, some sort of ride tomorrow to get ready for the Whiskey Offroad next weekend, taking my son to see the D-Backs and the Reds tomorrow night, Sunday morning ride on the Comp Loops. Monday- back to work to get some rest!

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Sick the seatpost shim came, now if only I knew where the heck that clapton t shirt was. Anyways I hope my bike doesn't decide to have anything else happen, I need to get some rides in.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
'Afternoon all. Getting out of work early to begin the ritual of packing up the Suburu full of bikes, food, parts and beer so we can head out 1st thing tomorrow to Plattekill for Race #1. I'm in the low end of the
"40-99" sport class age category so I may have a fighting chance, dammit! Weather looks good for the weekend and I'm psyched! Felt really good dh'ing last weekend there, so things should go (relatively) well I hope.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
damnit man...

Just got back from my ride, which kicked ass, but while I was getting my gear together, I discovered that I lost one of my gloves. I ended up riding with my weight lifting gloves... which have minimal padding at best, and none where I need it when riding.

My gloves weren't anything great ($35 661 full fingers), but they worked great for me and had lots of wear left in them. Bummer.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
jacksonpt said:
damnit man...

Just got back from my ride, which kicked ass, but while I was getting my gear together, I discovered that I lost one of my gloves. I ended up riding with my weight lifting gloves... which have minimal padding at best, and none where I need it when riding.

My gloves weren't anything great ($35 661 full fingers), but they worked great for me and had lots of wear left in them. Bummer.
bummer....I did some garage cleaning yesterday & found 1 1/2 pairs of gloves that have been hiding since last July !