Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Good morning! Beautiful here, going to look at houses this weekend, hope I find something nice. Have a great weekend, everyone! :weee:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
morning Stosh!

It isn't raining right this second (for a change) but now that I typed that, I am sure it will be by the time I hit "Submit Reply":rolleyes:

I cant say we didn't need rain. but not this friggin much! I know we haven't even gotten a portion of what the N'Easterners got!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Sunny and 79 degrees today.

Other than that, life goes on...

splat

Nam I am
Morning

F***ing rain. I have today off. Had to pick up my son after a field trip so I just took the whole day off. well its raining , we got a call from the school they postponed his field trip, Something about being outside and the thunder and lighting.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning! Got the green light last night from the wife to get a road bike!! :D :thumb: :D Really excited about that. Other than that, had a few beers and watched the final episodes of That 70's Show (it was pretty good) and Will & Grace (jumped the shark a long time ago). Tonight is my daughter's ballet recital. Figures since she lost her very first tooth yesterday, and it just happens to be one of the very front ones on the bottom. Oh, and as a side note, did you know the Tooth Fairy give $1 a tooth now!?!? Holy crap! ;)

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Rain came again, and the drive into work here was awful. Things were just a mess.

Got out for a ride last night, first time in about two weeks ever since the big rains have come. Trails were not too bad at all, just wet in a few places, so I got a little wet.

This weekend I think I'm going to take replace the speakers in my car along with the drivers side window motor. You would be amazed at how inconvenient it is having a window that doesn't go down all the way.

J

JRB

stosh said:
ROFL, you have all green squares!!
They are either all red or all green. It just works that way. I also mounted my Tioga Factory DH tire on the front of the Reign last night. That means I have front and rear now. We'll see how the front does. I realized that the Maxxis strips I have won't work on my Loco wheels though. I did order me some 26A1s that will work though. I have for 26DH1s for cheap if anyone can use them.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
cranked my home in the great weather, and it was two minutes faster than my time coming in. i would have thought it would be slower, because there are a couple of decent hills to climb, but maybe overall it's a net decline.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
McGRP01 said:
Morning! Got the green light last night from the wife to get a road bike!! :D :thumb: :D Really excited about that. Other than that, had a few beers and watched the final episodes of That 70's Show (it was pretty good) and Will & Grace (jumped the shark a long time ago). Tonight is my daughter's ballet recital. Figures since she lost her very first tooth yesterday, and it just happens to be one of the very front ones on the bottom. Oh, and as a side note, did you know the Tooth Fairy give $1 a tooth now!?!? Holy crap! ;)
Damn, I'm jealous! After all this rain I kind of wish I got a road bike instead of a custom built wheelset for the Kona!

Last night = work at reg. job, then work at shop, come home, make dinner for us (I am such a good husband, eh?), drink, eat, then out to the garage to work on more bikes, cranking Motorhead live at L'mours at top volume.

Today = maybe a bike ride after work but somehow I doubt it.

Weekend predictions = work at shop all day Saturday and hopefully ride Spier Falls with Tigg and others Sunday. Any upstaters are free to join in! Meeting 10/10:30 at the Boat launch parking area? (Tigg, correct?). It better not pour!

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
stevew said:
Sunny and 79 degrees today.

Other than that, life goes on...

Remind me to cry for you when its 79 degrees and sunny here and its 97 and cloudy there. :hot:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Jim Mac said:
Meeting 10/10:30 at the Boat launch parking area? (Tigg, correct?). It better not pour!
You can meet at the boat launch, I'll be parked at the saddle up top. All I need is to have to pedal up that hill before even going into the woods. Climbing is not my strong suit. :o:

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
McGRP01 said:
Oh, and as a side note, did you know the Tooth Fairy give $1 a tooth now!?!? Holy crap! ;)
When I was a little one, I got a dollar for my teeth too! I saved the teeth too, y'know, just in case... I think the idea was that someone could clone me or if I broke a tooth, they could put the old one back in. Somewhere at my parents house, there is a little jar full of my baby teeth...

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Morning everyone, today is a very good friday it started off bad though...

Last night i was coming home from having a couple drinks with a coworker and my battery died when i dropped her off at her car (1:30 am), so i was left scrambling for a jump :dead:...All ended up being cool when a friend was in the area.

Today i am heading to Maryland to go surfing for the weekend (my first experience)...Should be cool, thank god i have a wet suit. Last night before i went out i turned the soveirgn into a beach cruiser to pedal around with...:dead: as well...

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
G'morning

Another rainy day here, but hoping to get out for a ride this weekend. Might go check out the H2H ride at Williams lake. I heard it's really tight and technical.

Other than that, I should be picking up the custom built wheels for the Kona today, thanks to Rob :love: Bike parts are much better than jewelry when it comes to gifts :thumb:

Just found out that I have to go to a magazine conference in Boston in a month. Should be interesting to say the least...

J

JRB

manhattanprjkt83 said:

Last night i was coming home from having a couple drinks with a coworker and my battery died when i dropped her off at her car (1:30 am), so i was left scrambling for a jump :dead:...All ended up being cool when a friend was in the area.

Today i am heading to Maryland to go surfing for the weekend (my first experience)...Should be cool, thank god i have a wet suit. Last night before i went out i turned the soveirgn into a beach cruiser to pedal around with...:dead: as well...
Have fun surfing, but if you insist on drinking and driving, don't post it. Let us just read the thread from brungeman about how you died in a car wreck or went to jail for killing someone else.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
manhattanprjkt83 said:

you better get that Alt. checked! 2 times means something is WRONG! who was in the area? Double D?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
...i have to go watch the da vinci code in like an hour. Im hoping for a nuclear holocaust

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
loco said:
Have fun surfing, but if you insist on drinking and driving, don't post it. Let us just read the thread from brungeman about how you died in a car wreck or went to jail for killing someone else.
Guys get off my back i dont drive drunk, i had 3 drinks in about 3 hours...This board is on a campaign to not let people drink ever...There is a legal LIMIT for a reason, i was totally fine to be operating a vehicle...

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
brungeman said:
you better get that Alt. checked! 2 times means something is WRONG! who was in the area? Double D?
my tall lurpy friend ben...Actually Danika took me home...Then we grabbed some cables...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
G'morning

Another rainy day here, but hoping to get out for a ride this weekend. Might go check out the H2H ride at Williams lake. I heard it's really tight and technical.

Other than that, I should be picking up the custom built wheels for the Kona today, thanks to Rob :love: Bike parts are much better than jewelry when it comes to gifts :thumb:

Just found out that I have to go to a magazine conference in Boston in a month. Should be interesting to say the least...
How's your arm/leg/chest/face/neck/back/elbow today?

J

JRB

manhattanprjkt83 said:
Guys get off my back i dont drive drunk, i had 3 drinks in about 3 hours...This board is on a campagne to not let people drink ever...There is a legal LIMIT for a reason, i was totally fine to be operating a vehicle...
You should take defensive driving. You have some calculations to learn. Anyway - drinking is fine. Drinking and driving is stupid, irresponsible and childish.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco said:
You should take defensive driving. You have some calculations to learn. Anyway - drinking is fine. Drinking and driving is stupid, irresponsible and childish.
...loco, three drinks in three hours wouldnt even give me a buzz. Chill the hell out.

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
...loco, three drinks in three hours wouldnt even give me a buzz. Chill the hell out.
Have three drinks, drive down to the station and have them check you out.

J

JRB

stosh said:
And so is arguing on the internet.
No - not telling someone that they are stupid for sh*t like that would be, stosh. As much as I screw with manhattan, I think he is cool enough that I don't want bad things to happen.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
loco said:
I know the guy loco, and he prolly had 2-3 beers over the course of the night, and some dinner. Lets see, out of work at 5:15 till 1:30... over 8 hours (benefit of the doubt to you for the extra time) to have a few (3) drinks? I know him and he isn't irresponsible. don't make his post sound like he is. why don't you beat up on any one of the others that post about having a few with their Pizza with the guys? or the ones that post about a night out with the girls! OH I FORGOT!!!
loco said:
All of that said, I practice double standards and hypocrisy, so you may want to find a different congregation to preach to. :think:
You are the Queen of Double Standards and Hypocrisy! like the time you were ragging on someone for speeding, blah blah blah... and like 2 days later were bitching about getting a speeding ticket yourself!

** finger hovers over ignore **

then again why would I ignore? it would mean I wouldn't have any of the ammo to prove what an E-A$$hole you are!!! :rofl:

J

JRB

Tame Ape said:
Guess today is ornery/preachy day for Loco...
Everyday that this dude tells us that he drove home after drinking is preachy day. I don't know if he is clueless or doesn't care, but either way, he should be chastized for it. That's my thought. I know it's not my job, but apparently his friends aren't doing it.