Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

J

JRB

brungeman said:
I know the guy loco, and he prolly had 2-3 beers over the course of the night, and some dinner. Lets see, out of work at 5:15 till 1:30... over 8 hours (benefit of the doubt to you for the extra time) to have a few (3) drinks? I know him and he isn't irresponsible. don't make his post sound like he is. why don't you beat up on any one of the others that post about having a few with their Pizza with the guys? or the ones that post about a night out with the girls! OH I FORGOT!!! You are the Queen of Double Standards and Hypocrisy! like the time you were ragging on someone for speeding, blah blah blah... and like 2 days later were bitching about getting a speeding ticket yourself!

** finger hovers over ignore **

then again why would I ignore? it would mean I wouldn't have any of the ammo to prove what an E-A$$hole you are!!! :rofl:
I laughed about stosh's ticket. I didn't say anything other than to suck it up. I started a thread about my ticket and was told the same thing. I didn't say I don't speed. I laughed at stosh. I then went on to say that I got a ticket for doing it.

I couldn't care less who drinks. I can care less about who drinks and drives. These other guys don't say they drove home. It's not manhatten only. I will post about anyone that says they drank more than a beer and drove home. I limit myself to one. It's not hard.

btw - he said it was 3 in 3 hours.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
I laughed about stosh's ticket. I didn't say anything other than to suck it up. I started a thread about my ticket and was told the same thing. I didn't say I don't speed. I laughed at stosh. I then went on to say that I got a ticket for doing it.

I couldn't care less who drinks. I can care less about who drinks and drives. These other guys don't say they drove home. It's not manhatten only. I will post about anyone that says they drank more than a beer and drove home. I limit myself to one. It's not hard.

Man, my ticket thing will never die... DIE f'ing ticket DIE!!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco said:

Loco, is it more ok to kill an innocent family of 3 while speeding than drunk driving?

STFU already!

J

JRB

stosh said:
Man, my ticket thing will never die... DIE f'ing ticket DIE!!
I turned in my defensive driving stuff today and I am finished.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
loco said:
Everyday that this dude tells us that he drove home after drinking is preachy day. I don't know if he is clueless or doesn't care, but either way, he should be chastized for it. That's my thought. I know it's not my job, but apparently his friends aren't doing it.
Are you living in a Skinner Box? Get over yourself. At no point does another adult need some dude on the internet to police him. I'm aware that you have a little kid at home, and it's probably whats making you so sensitive to this. But seriously, cut the sh!t.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Morning :monkey:s. Got an action packed weekend planned. Wife is heading up to Aspen for the w/e with a college friend so me and the 3 liddle boys are going to my cousin's for BBQ tonight, then t-ball tomorrow morning at 8:30 :dead then two b-day parties on Sunday. Good thing I've got some Titan IPA in the fridge. :D

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
Loco, is it more ok to kill an innocent family of 3 while speeding than drunk driving?

STFU already!
Dude - it was 30 in a 20, but whatever. If you need to make a pathetic argument to feel better, knock yourself out.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
I turned in my defensive driving stuff today and I am finished.
I still haven't gone to court for mine. I sent it in but haven't gotten anything back.

J

JRB

stosh said:
I still haven't gone to court for mine. I sent it in but haven't gotten anything back.
Really - I had 2 weeks to go to court to pay, or request defensive driving. I had 90 days to take it. Monday is the deadline, so I really put it off. I could've mailed stuff in, but the time lines wouldn't have changed.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
loco said:

I was typing when he posted back 3 in 3. but still... I remember your rant about people who drive on such and such a street always speeding... its not alright to speed BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! you were directing it at Stosh and who ever else posted about a ticket! you were being an E-Bitch that time as you are now... (don't make me spend time looking up the quotes etc. I will and you again will look like an A$$!

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2111169#post2111156

If I see someone doing wrong I tell them! and I would expect they do the same for me! I know Manhattan, and I know he monitors his own actions pretty well.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
I'm just a freakin' mess....

no, actually it's cool. My legs are a nasty mess of bug bites and cuts though. Time to be a dorkus and rock out the protective gear next time
Yeah you and Rob tend to fall a lot so It's probably a good idea for the both of you.

J

JRB

brungeman said:
I was typing when he posted back 3 in 3. but still... I remember your rant about people who drive on such and such a street always speeding... its not alright to speed BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! you were directing it at Stosh and who ever else posted about a ticket! you were being an E-Bitch that time as you are now... (don't make me spend time looking up the quotes etc. I will and you again will look like an A$$!

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2111169#post2111156

If I see someone doing wrong I tell them! and I would expect they do the same for me! I know Manhattan, and I know he monitors his own actions pretty well.
I'd love to see the quotes. We've seen pictures of him, and I'm not sure he monitors anything, if his fashion sense is any indication. :D

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
loco said:
Dude - it was 30 in a 20, but whatever. If you need to make a pathetic argument to feel better, knock yourself out.
Pathetic arguments are your specialty!:rolleyes:

as a matter of fact, you are pretty good at Pathetic!:nonono:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco said:
Pathetic?

You break one traffic law, and lambast someone else for breaking another....

There's a word for that, you know..

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I am out of this discussion, to much work to do before i leave...

I still maintain that 1 can have a few drinks over a couple hours and be perfectly fine to drive. The law agree's as well...

have a good weekend all.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
manhattanprjkt83 said:

I still maintain that 1 can have a few drinks over a couple hours and be perfectly fine to drive. The law agree's as well...

have a good weekend all.
WERD!

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
Pathetic?

You break one traffic law, and lambast someone else for breaking another....

There's a word for that, you know..
We've discussed this before. It's like comparing murder to trespassing.

J

JRB

manhattanprjkt83 said:

have a good weekend all.
I don't dispute that, but I say to excercise caution. If nothing else, just don't tell us you drank and drove. Problem solved for most of us.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
McGRP01 said:
Morning! Got the green light last night from the wife to get a road bike!! :D :thumb: :D Really excited about that. Other than that, had a few beers and watched the final episodes of That 70's Show (it was pretty good) and Will & Grace (jumped the shark a long time ago). Tonight is my daughter's ballet recital. Figures since she lost her very first tooth yesterday, and it just happens to be one of the very front ones on the bottom. Oh, and as a side note, did you know the Tooth Fairy give $1 a tooth now!?!? Holy crap! ;)
Sweet! Whatcha gonna get? I went for my first real road ride yesterday. Not too bad.

We watched the end of That 70s show too. Then CSI!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good morning! It's FINALLY Friday and it's raining again :( Yesterday, Sq-Earl & I played hookie from work and I went on my first real road ride (see the Ride Reports thread for my write-up). Then, we had dinner and went to meet with our daycare provider in the evening. We really like the woman and our kids seemed to get along well (they're a week apart)...actually, they sat facing each other and just staring and making faces at each other. After that, we watched the series finale of That 70s Show and then the CSI Season Finale. Hoping to get out for a ride tonight, but that will depend on how wet the roads are. If they're too wet, it's rollers for me (again).

Syd's at the Dr. now with Sq-Earl for her 16 week (essentially 4 month) appointment so I am anxiously awaiting his call to see what the Dr. had to say.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
YAY, FRIDAY!

Went riding last night, went riding this morning, going riding tomorrow...there is a common thread amongst all my days :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Sweet, I just got tossed some more side work from my boss.
I could use the extra cash!

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Funny how anytime I notice that a thread has a sh!tload of replies, I can be sure that when I open it, loco is having a bitchfest.

J

JRB

Echo said:
Funny how anytime I notice that a thread has a sh!tload of replies, I can be sure that when I open it, loco is having a bitchfest.
I wondered when you be along to prove that you are superior to me in every way. I agree. edited for health reasons.

Thanks, SS.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Heidi said:
YAY, FRIDAY!

Went riding last night, went riding this morning, going riding tomorrow...there is a common thread amongst all my days :)
Heidi, do you know if the snow is melted around Waldo Lk yet?

J

JRB

N8 said:
I am so looking forward to the Midwest/Midsouth Monkeyfest where we will have a blanket party for loco.

:)
I just hope you are not as in love with me as you appear to be. It's creepy. $10 says I can find someone to crap in your tent. If nothing else, I will. :thumb:

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh! :D

Jury Duty Day 7, in the trial that is never going to end.

Last night went on a nice XC night ride, this weekend hoping to get in some more XC miles while I wait to have a DH bike built up again. Have a good day every one. :)

J

JRB

stosh said:
My fiancee did that, I have a GF on the side though.
It took a long time to believe that you had 1 chick. I will NEVER believe that you have 2.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
It took a long time to believe that you had 1 chick. I will NEVER believe that you have 2.
I've had 2 chicks at one time... believe that!