Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
bluebug32 said:
Hmm...rubbing shoulders with the greats in the magazine field or riding?

How far away are the trails? I'd just need a body double and I'm there!
You coming tomorrow?

J

JRB

bluebug32 said:
not sure yet. My LBS has been jerking us around with the wheels we ordered over a month ago. Rob won't be down again for awhile, so we need to pick them up when they're ready which sounds like it'll be tomorrow.
I'm only speaking for me, I know, but I am sure they wouldn't mind if you went without Rob. :D

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
loco said:
I hope not. It's hard to ignore me isn't it???
Just pic a personality and stick to it! One day its "Useful Loco" and the rest of the time "dickhead Loco".

J

JRB

Tame Ape said:
Just pic a personality and stick to it! One day its "Useful Loco" and the rest of the time "dickhead Loco".
I am always useful when applicable. You won't ever find me dicking with a thread where someone has a legitimate question or concern. Unless it's my own thread. You should know that by now.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
loco said:
I am always useful when applicable. You won't ever find me dicking with a thread where someone has a legitimate question or concern. Unless it's my own thread. You should know that by now.
Thats total BS and you know it. You have no nobility, you exist to annoy, irritate and derail. At this point, even N8 has more value then you.

J

JRB

Tame Ape said:
Thats total BS and you know it. You have no nobility, you exist to annoy, irritate and derail. At this point, even N8 has more value then you.
That is exactly it. Just like Beth said, I just love negative attention.

splat

Nam I am
bluebug32 said:
Hmm...rubbing shoulders with the greats in the magazine field or riding?

How far away are the trails? I'd just need a body double and I'm there!
well it depends where you want to go.

Vietnam ( me ) is about 30 Miles sw of Boston. what would probably work best would be to ride as you are Driving to or From Boston. Just 8 miles south of Mass Pike ( I-90 ).

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
N8 said:
I am so looking forward to the Midwest/Midsouth Monkeyfest where we will have a blanket party for loco.:)
I must have missed the memo on this.

:confused:

Are we using bars of soap, batteries or nickels?

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Even better than a blanket party for Loco would be a picture of N8 and Loco hugging each other oh so tenderly.

J

JRB

I hadn't been able to get a ring through for 3 weeks at DD state park, and when I finally got through this morning, all sites are booked. Is there camping at the NF, and can we go into the park on a day pass to shower???

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
loco said:
I hadn't been able to get a ring through for 3 weeks at DD state park, and when I finally got through this morning, all sites are booked. Is there camping at the NF, and can we go into the park on a day pass to shower???
Yeah, that is what Cooter and the Tulsa/KC folks usually do.