Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

I saw a bunch of bikes heading down to Diablo this morning for the US Open. I'm pretty psyched to watch the race this weekend.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to squeeze in an XC ride with some friends. The forecast is chance of rain all day so we'll have to see.

What's everybody got planned for the weekend?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
riding ALL weekend.
Saturday is jump like a damn fool day.
Sunday is a long early morning road ride with my g/f then a trail ride in the afternoon.
Monday is a delicious combination of riding TO some jumps, then TO a BBQ afterward.

Life is good.

Have a great day :monkey:s !!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning Stosh. Yeah...I had to watch a bunch of my teammates get their bikes tuned and load up for the Open yesterday. Kinda sucked, wish I was going. I have no plans thus far for this weekend.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i don't know either...hoping to get out for a long trail ride on monday. probably do a hike of some sort w/ the family on sat. have t-ball sunday.

nice ride home last night, beautiful weather finally. hanging out @ t-ball was cool too; i got some milfshots for douglas and mancilg :sneaky:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Actually tomorrow, there is a demo ride at a park near here. THeyre going to have the Scott Ransom bike, Haro Sonix, RM Slayer, Ellsworth Moment, some others....may fall in love w/ a new frame.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Stuff I've got planned this weekend in no particular order:

wedding to attend (night wedding, so it's won't kill the entire day :thumb: )
picnic at mom's
MTB ride
road ride
take the dog running with other greyhounds
grill something
a workout or two

I think that's it.

I scored two goals in my hockey game night. I also took a stick to the jaw and now my jaw hurts. No, I still won't wear a full face cage.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
narlus said:
nice ride home last night, beautiful weather finally. hanging out @ t-ball was cool too; i got some milfshots for douglas and mancilg :sneaky:
sure, use us as an excuse!!

~lots of riding this w/e,
~my friend w/a broken leg from a ride crash wants to go rent some Kayaks, hopefully she wont tip over :eek:
~maybe a trip somewhere, like Lake George or ??

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Went on the shop Thursday Night Ride. Had to bail early 'cause the wifey had a photo gig to do. I'll be going to a trail work day on Saturday. I think my folks are coming up to visit us on Monday.

Probably end up painting the living room sometime too.

splat

Nam I am
Morning

Did an Awesome ride last night ! ( see ride reports ) , also I have either ridden to work of home ffrom work , or both , every day this week. this morning was anawesome ride in , 61 degrees and calm.

as for this weekend . lets see , its a busy one.

hope to get some riding in one way or another .

but Saturday We are going down to McCoy Stadium in Pawtucket RI, to ther the Paw Sox play with the Cub Scouts. they get to go early and have aclinci on the field, then an autograph session , then of course the game.

but here is the twist , after the game , we get to set up tents and camp out in the Outfield ! then Come home sunday Morning , hope to get in a ride on Sunday Afternoon. and Monday We are suppose to Go Hot air Balloning ( or at least crew for one ) and hopefully Monday afternoon get a ride in.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Babs - way to take one for the team.

What time will you be doing those rides this weekend. I have my boys with me this weekend, but if your mtb ride in particular was an early morning outing, perhaps I could sneak away to ride with you and MBC.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Going to try and go riding on Monday in Carmel, NY aka Ninham. Don't know the trails from a woodchuck, so adventure will ensue!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh, all.

Rode yesterday (road), will ride today if the rain holds off.

No plans for the weekend as yet... probably lots of yard work, hopefully a dirt ride or two as well.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
Morning Stosh. Yeah...I had to watch a bunch of my teammates get their bikes tuned and load up for the Open yesterday. Kinda sucked, wish I was going. I have no plans thus far for this weekend.
Come down to watch!

J

JRB

Good morning. May do a road ride that they do in Temple annually in the morning. Gonna get rid of ticks at the house, since the neighbors have my f*cking yard infested and the Frontline won't keep them off of my dog. :mad:

I would like to be added to the list for the milf pics. :devil:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Hey all. Busy weekend ahead. Today we leave and hopefully make it to SLC for an overnight. Then Saturday we should make it to Sacramento. Sunday we spend the night near Napa.

Commuted 3 days this week on the bike - it's nice to see that the bike rack here is full most days now. :thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
Good morning. May do a road ride that they do in Temple annually in the morning. Gonna get rid of ticks at the house, since the neighbors have my f*cking yard infested and the Frontline won't keep them off of my dog. :mad:

I would like to be added to the list for the milf pics. :devil:
Ditto on the pics!!

How could you possibly have that many ticks?

J

JRB

stosh said:
Ditto on the pics!!

How could you possibly have that many ticks?
They were sick, but I got 13 off of the dog last night. I am so freakin' sick of doing that. It has been over 30 of them this week.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
I'm out of work around lunchtime today, and I am excited for a gorgeous weekend. Sunny and low 90s, so I will be at the pool and outside doing other fun things! Enjoy the long weekend, everyone!! :weee:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Hey stosh!

Missed ya being around a lot the last couple of days. Glad to see work hasn't completely kicked your ass.

The weekend is pretty bland for me. We're not planning on going anywhere for the holiday---I've got a crew of guys coming in to work on Monday, so I'm gonna hang around to help them along their way. The rebound on my Romic went bye-bye this week, so I sent it off for repair and am bikeless for the next two weeks. One of the guys I ride with has a Kona Coiler he's gonna let me borrow for a ride they're doing on Sunday. Mighty cool of him to do that. I've got some great friends.

I've been out looking at houses the last few days---we need to get out of our rental and in to something more stable if we're gonna welcome a little one into the world in 9 months. I found a few Justine might like, so hopefully we'll get out sometime tomorrow to check 'em out.

J

JRB

antimony said:
I'm out of work around lunchtime today, and I am excited for a gorgeous weekend. Sunny and low 90s, so I will be at the pool and outside doing other fun things! Enjoy the long weekend, everyone!! :weee:
I hope to be out too. I promise to not post pics of me at the pool if you will post more. :sneaky:

:D

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Morin' all.

Revised riding menu for the weekend is as follows:

Saturday afternoon - Jiminy Peak
Sunday - Plattekill
Monday - XC at Lenox, MA

Over and out - Jim.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Morning y'all.

I don't have any real plans for the weekend except for a trail run tomorrow morning. I think it is 26.2 mile long or something like that :eek:.

The best thing about getting this marathon over is that I will be able to ride my bike regularly again. I am mostly, totally sick of running.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Greyhound said:
Hey stosh!

Missed ya being around a lot the last couple of days. Glad to see work hasn't completely kicked your ass.

The weekend is pretty bland for me. We're not planning on going anywhere for the holiday---I've got a crew of guys coming in to work on Monday, so I'm gonna hang around to help them along their way. The rebound on my Romic went bye-bye this week, so I sent it off for repair and am bikeless for the next two weeks. One of the guys I ride with has a Kona Coiler he's gonna let me borrow for a ride they're doing on Sunday. Mighty cool of him to do that. I've got some great friends.

I've been out looking at houses the last few days---we need to get out of our rental and in to something more stable if we're gonna welcome a little one into the world in 9 months. I found a few Justine might like, so hopefully we'll get out sometime tomorrow to check 'em out.
Yeah I've been working my butt off so I don't have to work this weekend at all.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Jim Mac said:
Morin' all.

Revised riding menu for the weekend is as follows:

Saturday afternoon - Jiminy Peak
Sunday - Plattekill
Monday - XC at Lenox, MA

Over and out - Jim.
Change Sunday to Diablo instead of Platty.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
McGRP01 said:
Speaking of which, why aren't you and Rob coming to Monkeyfest?
We're actually going to Kingdom over 4th of July for a little vacation. I need to watching taking too many days because I'm going on vacation in Nov.

You should come down to Stewart sometime and catch us for a ride!

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
antimony said:
It hasn't been super humid yet, so it's been okay... but yes, it is beginning to get pretty hot. It's great, though! :)
Let us know how you feel about that in August.

It is summer here now. The forecast for May low 70's to low 90's.

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
Let us know how you feel about that in August.

It is summer here now. The forecast for May low 70's to low 90's.
Stupid state. :redhot: