~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
SkaredShtles said:
Maybe baby Jesus hates you........ :think:

Have you done anything lately to pi$$ off the gods of Karma? :p
I guess. I was going to go to a book club meeting (yes, I read), but changed my mind because it was so nice out and I rode instead. But, I couldn't resist.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Heidi said:
Dammit, I went and crashed on my ride last night and now I don't know if I'm going to be able to race tomorrow. PISSES ME OFF! I made it through all the technical rock sections and then crashed on a stupid little corner. I'm pretty sure it's just a really deep muscle bruise on my elbow/forearm...but I couldn't really hold onto the handlebars with any sort of grip on the DH. Why, why? GRRRRRRRR>
Welcome to the world of DH! :D

I always crash in my practice runs and have to suffer through my race runs.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Good morning! Driving to Atlanta after work for the weekend, and going to see the SOX play! :weee:

Greyhound: Our land looked very nice, even with all the rain. Our neighbors built a clay drainage ditch between our properties, too, to help with water/puddles. :)

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Heidi said:
Dammit, I went and crashed on my ride last night and now I don't know if I'm going to be able to race tomorrow. PISSES ME OFF! I made it through all the technical rock sections and then crashed on a stupid little corner. I'm pretty sure it's just a really deep muscle bruise on my elbow/forearm...but I couldn't really hold onto the handlebars with any sort of grip on the DH. Why, why? GRRRRRRRR>
Well at least your elbow didn't burst into profuse bleeding like it used to.

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
SkaredShtles said:
Quiet weekend planned - some t-ball on Saturday, a bit of yard work, maybe some gardening, a big ride Sunday morning.......... then hopefully a big steak dinner Sunday night. :drool:
Nice "Frank the Tank" impression: "We've got a nice Saturday planned - Home depot, maybe Bed, Bath and Beyond. I don't know if we'll have time"....

This is my last weekend having never been to Whistler, heading up mid-week. :dancing: