Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning~~

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Since I always work too early for the GMT thread I thought I'd start it off this morning a little earlier. Morning all, I'm off to work because I have to be there at 6.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Mornin' - normally these threads start in my afternoon so it's good to see on in my morning. Work today and then a weekend of shooting, cycling & motorcycling. Nice.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Stosh is going to be sad when he sees this thread.

I've got a hockey game tonight (I scored a goal three seconds into the game last game :D ). Tomorrow (late morning) MBC and I are heading up to VT again for the weekend for some road riding with her cousins. I love the road riding up there. Lots of hills, smooth roads, and very little traffic. :)

Ordered my drivetrain parts for the MTB last night, so hopefully my bike will be fully operational for NEXT weekend. Wifey and I are ditching work next Friday to ride and having a BIKE would certainly help. :clue:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
fluff said:
Mornin' - normally these threads start in my afternoon so it's good to see on in my morning. Work today and then a weekend of shooting, cycling & motorcycling. Nice.
you forgot drinking.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Sifting through the gallery pictures of a japanese motorcycle site.

My older brother likes to torment me with sh!t like this.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
2nd time doing the thursday quick club group road ride, its a bad sign when the road racer boys make faces when they see the cue sheet....:dead:

but I did learn where one real nasty local climb is

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
off to ride into work soon....good weekend ahead. first off, going to see Six Organs of Admittance and Major Stars tonight, and then i've got two days of downhilling @ jiminy peak lined up for sat/sun. woot!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
robdamanii said:
Morning.

Heading downstate today for a race on sunday. Should be pretty cool. Not much else happening.

good luck!

I was going to do that one, but now I am pretty sure I'm skipping it

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
This w/e.... Car wrenching tonight... hopefully a road ride Sat morning... friend's b-day party Sat afternoon/evening... car-gathering brunch Sunday... maybe another road ride in the afternoon... or work on a car... or both

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
Chainsawin'!!!

Clearing some invasives and immature understory. And no one to micromanage me today, so I might actually make some progress. Off to loose 5-8 lbs in sweat.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Went to the driving range last night to try out the new clubs. After a little bit of adjusting to make them work, they performed awesome. Flew nice and high, I am talking really damned high, especially the long irons, with a little bit of draw to it. Absolutely perfect ball flight. Will get a chance to try them out tomorrow as I am going to play Stonebridge Country Club up in Goffstown, NH.

This weekend is going to be interesting. As of Sunday I will no longer be a teenager...:dead:

splat

Nam I am
Morning ! There wa a Dam Power failure last night at home , and I didn't know it so My alarm clock didn't Go off. so I got up late and Had to Drie to work!!! Driving reminded me That I really need to do my front brakes in my car.

any way last Nights Ride home, I had ridden my hard tail to work. so I decided to try and ride home using as little road as Possible, using a Combination ofteh The Bat circuit trail, Power lines and Rail Beds , in 15 Miles I did maybe 2 miles of it on road .

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Polandspring88 said:
How'd you manage that? That leaves barely enough time to gain possession then fire off a shot.
I was on right wing and the faceoff came right to me. The guy lined up across from me had darted into our zone expecting a faceoff win. I took a couple of steps and saw the defence had backed down, so I let a wrist shot go towards the net. The goalie was way the hell out of position and missed it.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin all.

Been a lousy morning thus far. Hopefully now that I'm at work things will start to turn around. At least I got a good workout in this a.m.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Morning. Looking forward to relaxing this weekend, and recovering from the last few crazy weekends. I will also be brainstorming ideas of how to make/save more money... much needed. :think:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
antimony said:
Morning. Looking forward to relaxing this weekend, and recovering from the last few crazy weekends. I will also be brainstorming ideas of how to make/save more money... much needed. :think:

If you figure out the secret to making and saving more money - send me a PM. I could use help!:help:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning. Crappy night last night. I had planned on riding, but by the time I got home from work, I felt like all the energy had been sucked out of me. No ride. Tonight should be better, so I'll try again. 40 miles planned, we'll see what happens...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good morning! Looks like a nice day outside so I am planning on taking the little monkey out to play in the pool for a little while. Then I have some housework to do before our Friday night MTB ride. Other than that, should be a nice relaxing day. Tomorrow we're missing out on a trip to Diablo to go to a wedding :( Sunday we're hoping to get out for something epic to reward ourselves for doing the family thing on Saturday.

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
Yo. The Ten Days of Idiocy has just started today so I'm going to Panorama/invermere for a weekend of riding, beer, riding, beer, riding, beer, sleep, beer, riding, beer, riding, beer. :thumb:

Today might be a slow one since half the city gets the morning or the afternoon off to watch the parade..

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
MMcG said:
If you figure out the secret to making and saving more money - send me a PM. I could use help!:help:

Realise that "stuff" does not bring happiness. Easier said than done, especially if you have kids.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Morning all. Plan to hit up a DH race this Sunday at Mt. Snow - weather looks pretty good for a change! Better get my bike back together! Hitting up Pittstown tonight for a quick post work ride on the SS and hopefully we'll do something tomorrow as well...

Just got a note on my computer that my (and all employees) internet and e mail is now being potentially monitored! Fun Fun Fun!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Brian HCM#1 said:
DUDE!!!!! Do you realize how much that penny is WORTH!!!!!!!!

A whooping 0.01:thumb:
Someone's got a roll of 1956-D wheat pennies on ebay for $4, so I should be able to get eight cents for mine. Looking at mine though, it looks like it's been stuffed up someone's nose for the last 20 years.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Hello all Yinz

been busy since I got back from vaca, getting ready for Emma's 2nd birthday party Saturday.

started by spreading 3 yards of mushroom manure in flower beds and my parents garden.

putting up fencing around said garden.

spreading 5 yards of bark mulch.

cleaning out their garage and burning a huge mess of junk wood and old crappy kitchen cabinets they had in the garage.

needless to say after each day of work at their house I had to come back home and clean around my own house.

my weds. night ride I felt :dead:

today I feel:dead: :dead: :dead:

I am however heading to the park to put in a teeter I made, and to fortify some bridges that I made!