Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning~~

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Since Stosh is off today for his wedding (good luck big guy!), it's time to say good morning.

Good morning!

I'm heading downstate today to hang out with Beth and do some riding. Not much else besides IT'S FFFRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
i'm trying to get a magazine laid out today and out to the printer...then study study study...with a little graphic fun in between. :love:

TOMORROW will be PARTYin day!!!

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
I'm so glad this week is over with. So we've had some heavy storms this week, monsoon action. I'm out in the garage yesterday slappin' on some new grips and notice a distinct "funk" in there. As the mind begins turning I notice that the motor for my freezer isn't running.

To make a long story short, all of my fish, my 50 lbs of halibut I brought back from my Alaskan fishing trip, has defrosted. It's still cool, but it's completely thawed. That's a good $700 of fish, folks. Anyways, after thinking about, I'm just gonna re-freeze the stuff. Eff it.

For now, I'm heading out for a morning run. I've got a 1/2 marathon in a couple of months I need to my ass in condition for.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Good morning, emu! I am super excited that it's Friday, and am already counting down the minutes until I get out of here. Not really any big plans for the weekend. It's supposed to be 105 here today with the heat index, so I am hitting the pool after work! BV has a work cookout tomorrow, so I will be enjoying a few beers and trying to deal with the screwballs he works with. Have a good one, all! :D

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
I am glad this week is over too. Plenty excited for the weekend. Tomorrow is a road trip to Diablo with a few friends. Sunday is riding with my dad and golf in the afternoon.

Days until I am out of this hellhole: 10

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
antimony said:
Good morning, emu! I am super excited that it's Friday, and am already counting down the minutes until I get out of here. Not really any big plans for the weekend. It's supposed to be 105 here today with the heat index, so I am hitting the pool after work! BV has a work cookout tomorrow, so I will be enjoying a few beers and trying to deal with the screwballs he works with. Have a good one, all! :D
If I were home this weekend, I'd be spending it in the pool as well.

It's supposed to be 87 here with heat index around 97 or 98. BLAH!

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Fawk...on other notes, I need to stop by the Tax Assessor's office before I zip out of here to pick up a tax map, and the front derailleur for my NRS STILL ISN'T FVCKING HERE! Bastard. :mumble:

Along those same lines, I'm trying to outline a plan to build it up nice and light (read: not spare parts) and I'm drawing a blank on which wheels to look for. I'm also tearing my hair out looking for a 94 BCD crankset.

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
Hey Rob, back in the G_M thread after a short RM hiatus (work has been very unkind). Heading to Pedro's fest tomorrow am to meet up with my brother. Do some riding and hanging out. Should be fun, hopefully get to demo some of the new gear kicking around.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - had a great night with my sons last night. It is amazing what time with kids can do for you. My boys rock! :thumb:

Casual day in the office today. Gotta go over to MBC and IAB's house at lunch to let Jewell out to pee and poop while they are off playing and test riding bikes at Pedros fest. I'm such a good friend aren't I? :)

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning all. Tired as hell. I didn't sleep very well last night at all. But, on a positive note, I think my cold is almost gone! :thumb: This weekend's plans include going to the 6-Flags Great Escape tomorrow with the fam. and then over to my parents house for BBQ and DHing at Jiminy on Sunday! WooHoooo!!!! Looking forward to it! :)

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
morning all.
got up early today to do some yard work for a little while. later on i'll be heading to the o.a.r. concert at the tweeter center for a friends birthday so i'm really excited about that. not to mention we are taking a limo in from his place so that will be cool.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
morning monkeys!

Bek left with Emma for her parents camp so I have the morning off to play on the internet and do some stuff for myself...

I got a charlie horse on our Weds. night ride that has continued to remind me I have it!:rolleyes:

I may head down to Snowshoe with Manhattanprjkt and a few others for the weekend if I have the funds... I used a bunch of my play money for the monkeyfest weekend, but it was well worth it!

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
brungeman said:
morning monkeys!

Bek left with Emma for her parents camp so I have the morning off to play on the internet and do some stuff for myself...

I got a charlie horse on our Weds. night ride that has continued to remind me I have it!:rolleyes:

I may head down to Snowshoe with Manhattanprjkt and a few others for the weekend if I have the funds... I used a bunch of my play money for the monkeyfest weekend, but it was well worth it!
When you going to ride with us, eh?

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
McGRP01 said:
Morning all. Tired as hell. I didn't sleep very well last night at all. But, on a positive note, I think my cold is almost gone! :thumb: This weekend's plans include going to the 6-Flags Great Escape tomorrow with the fam. and then over to my parents house for BBQ and DHing at Jiminy on Sunday! WooHoooo!!!! Looking forward to it! :)
Its not gone it just moved on to someone else, namely me. I hate summer colds.....

Road yesterday with MTB_ROB_NC and the heat overtook me in a big way. The worse thing was that it felt like my feet were on fire. Unfortunately my neighbors sprinklers were not on when I got home so my master plan sort of fell apart at that point.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!

Hung out with a good friend last night and drank some beers and played foosball for, like, 4 hours straight at his house. Happy it's Friday, but the 100 degree heat index is going to be brutal today. So. Much. Humidity. in. the. Air...........

Had my hernia checked out by the transgendered doctor yesterday. She(he) said it was to the point where it was getting serious and that she would set me up with the surgeon next week. So

So I got that going for me......

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
took the long way home last night, did about 17 miles. back was a little sore at the end...i think i need to get used to the roadie position.

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
narlus said:
took the long way home last night, did about 17 miles. back was a little sore at the end...i think i need to get used to the roadie position.

Maybe Greyhound's doc can teach you to relax in the "roadie position".....

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Just got word that my car is kaput until next week - blew my timing belt because a bearing seized up, thus also bending some valves and blowing a piston....No Suburu for me this weekend at Jiminy - gonna attempt instead to shove 2 dh bikes+ gear into our early 90's Honda Accord....should be interesting to say the least. I have to do "shuttle runs" from my mechanics tonight back home to drop off all the crap, ween it down to a Honda sized pile, then try to make it fit for Sunday!

On a slightly better note - I will be out of work by 1 on Sat and will be riding both days - Look for the long hair on the blue Kona Stab and say hello!

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Afternoon. It's deadline time again at the magazine, so that means another long Friday (we're supposed to get out at 2). I think I'll just take it on my b-day next week instead.

A weekend of festivities and some sweat-filled riding. Should be fun!!!