Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

TGIF!!

I had a great ride last night and I'm looking forward to another one tomorrow!

Have a great day and a great weekend!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello.

Me and the wife rode last night. Then I made burgers on the grill. Tonight I have a hockey game, tomorrow we're going to the Red Sox game (with many beers thrown in), and Sunday I'm riding with SPLAT (and maybe MMcG). HOORAY for weekends!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh, doug, babs...

Moved into a new office yesterday, so today I will finish getting things setup/put away etc. They put my desk together wrong, so I have to take it apart and put it back together properly :rolleyes:

Weather is supposed to be great today, so a ride is definitely in order.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Hi everyone.
Fun street ride last night, pulled a manual downhill for what felt like a 1/4 mile at speed. Woohoo! First trail ride this weekend! shoulder feeling great! (though it still hurts to really yank/hop) bike dialed! exclamation points flowin' freely!

This feels like it's going be a good day. (I hope I don't have to use my AK) Have fun y'all.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Mornin' all! Went out last night and had a few brews with the 24-hour team. Got things organzied for the race next weekend. Got home and there was a message on my answering machine from my bro-in-law asking me if I wanted to go riding at Killington tomorrow, so I'm all over that. Should be interesting. He rides an old GT XC bike, and I'll be on my DH rig. Hopefully he doesn't try to follow my lines. :devil:

Edit: Or maybe I should try to get hom to go to Jiminy? I think a couple other "novice" riders are going too. My main concern w/ Killington is ending up way far away from the chair/gondola, and having to ride or hike-a-bike all the way back. Has anyone riden at Killington this year?

splat

Nam I am
Morning all !

Took the Long way into work today. instead of an 11 Mile ride I did 20 :) on nice mornings like this makes it so tough to actually turn into the office. when I would love to just keep riding .

had a Good ride last night in the woods after the ride home. I still think Stosh , Rob and Beth need to join us for Monkey fest

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - another great night of hockey (well power skating) last night.

Tonight I'm gonna chill with Laura - I've been running around like a madman this week.

Tomorrow more hockey.

Sunday, yet more hockey, but then I'm riding with splat and IAB in Ashford! IAB are there directions on the Churn and Burn Site?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Good Morning!

Found out yesterday my wife and I are having a BOY!!! :cheers:

Ultrasound looked great. I'm stoked!
Congrats dude! I bet that's gonna cut into the trail maintenance time... at least until he's old enough to wield a shovel ;)

:cheers:

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Morning to all...

First up: Doug - PM me on trail work...I am into helping now that my schedule will "slow down" a bit starting in October...

Played last night to a whopping crowd of 20 people as "opening act" for Carnivore, who had 400 people there by the time they played. Pete Steele of Carnivore/Type O Negative came up during our soundcheck and demanded that we play Sabbath's 'Paranoid' with him singing...that was very amusing, as we know a lot of Sabbath but had no clue on such a simple song! Finally he turned to me and pointed out the frets...quite embarassing. Played like crap (guitar played busted 3 strings at once), got paid a fair amount and had a tub of iced Genny "screamers" that was restocked through the night. Carnivore was OK, but I liked them better many, many years ago. Left before they brought out the women who travel with them who then go topless and hit each others chests with blood filled super soakers during their set....seriously.

Today is work then employee picnic then home to wrestle on new DH tires for the race this weekend at Platty. Anyone know the significance of an AMBC event? I have no clue.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
greyhound, awesome news. congrats to you and your wife, and best of luck.

last night's CELESTIAL CONSEQUENCES show was amazing (i just made that name up, but i think it's fitting). Comets on Fire and Major Stars ripped. thank god for ear plugs. yowza. overdriven gtr/psych mayhem that leaves gaping holes in yr cranium.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Congrats dude! I bet that's gonna cut into the trail maintenance time... at least until he's old enough to wield a shovel ;)

:cheers:
Thanks, guys!!

Yeah.....it'll definately cut into a lot of trail-time, no doubt. I'm really looking forward to the whole thing, though. But you can bet as soon as the little tyke can pick up a shovel, he's gonna learn the finer points of bench-cutting and lip-shaping. :biggrin:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Thanks, guys!!

Yeah.....it'll definately cut into a lot of trail-time, no doubt. I'm really looking forward to the whole thing, though. But you can bet as soon as the little tyke can pick up a shovel, he's gonna learn the finer points of bench-cutting and lip-shaping. :biggrin:
You're to much man!!

Get him on a bike first, maybe thats what your problem is!! :)

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
morning monkeys

we had our first football practice last night and boy do we look rusty. needless to say I'm feeling a tad bit soe today. sunday morning brings our 1st game... should be interesting to say the least. at least my arm feels good.
tonight is going to be all about relaxation.
enjoy the weekend!

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
Yo. Spent the night icing / heating the wrist. So lame.:rant:

Not much going on for the weekend.

Friday would be better if it was over...

splat

Nam I am
Is there going to be any slopokes with you Sunday.??. or are you guys going to try and pound out some fast laps for the race.??..We were planning a trip to Killington but I think it is a wash...

I think out plan is to do 1 or 2 laps slow just to look over the course then Maybe do a Fast lap or 2. But I plan on Brining my 9 Year old son to ride with us so he will be some what slower