Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning~~

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
TGIF.

4th exam of the week coming up in half an hour. I'm pretty tired from doing the "cram/exam" thing all week. I can't wait for 10am to be done for the week.

Heading downstate to relax and just hang out. Life's going to be good.

Anything on the docket for the monkey's weekend?

mogulskr

Monkey
Aug 28, 2002
NH
Morning, not much last night. Picked up a table for our foyer. We had been looking for one for many years and finally found one that fit so that was good. Got my run in early this morning now just waiting for the day to end to head up to go skiing for the weekend.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkey's!

BigT wasn't feeling well today, and we slept late, so we didn't spin. I have to go in and be bored at work, because we have nothing to do.

This weekend we have he niece's birthday party to go to. Not much else planned for the weekend.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I saw
last night. It was nice to see someone other than Bob Mould rockin a Flying V guitar. Mastodon was cool. I like them live better than listening to them on CD. If they'd sing more than scream, they would be a lot better.

The opening band, I had no intention of seeing, but I did.

I'm happy I did. If you like old Monster Magnet, Nebula, Slo Burn, Fu Mancu, Unida then you will more than likely like
. It's nice to be surprised by a band.

And I actually saw someone with a bit of culture in Charlotte last night, he was wearing a
shirt.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin :monkey:s

Not much to report this morning - had a beautiful drive into work (fresh snowfall last night). Have a few meetings, starting work on a website redesign today which should be fun, then it's me and the kids for the night.

Not much on for the weekend at this point, but hopefully that will change.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Good morning! Yea for the weekend!! :weee: Tonight is poker night, so bv and I will be playing some hold 'em, and hopefully winning some $. Other than that, just enjoying the weekend and hoping that today is better than every other day this week at work has been.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning. I have an 8:42 appointment this morning to give blood. It's a nice way to get out of work for an hour. :D That means no workout tonight though. Oh well.

I'm looking forward to skiing Mt Snow sunday. :thumb:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
morning...

tired...

made some cookies, and drank a bunch last night...

watched the Pens win in OT against a tough Florida team.

lots of stufffs to doos today!

and some RM related printing:monkeydance: :pirate2:

splat

Nam I am
Morning

Last night ride home was a tough one . 35 Degrees and rainy (YUK ! Cold Rain , bad combination) but Woke up this morning to an 1/2 of nice fluffy snow , made every thing look so pretty. But my Stuff to ride was still soaked from last night , so I drove to work today.

Riding Otis again tommorow ! Wooo Hoooo !

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning. I fell asleep at 7:30 last night and slept straight through til 6:30 this morning. Nothing like your body telling you you need to slow down a bit. Piper is going to sleepover at Gramma's house tonight so Kell, Jamis and I will head out for some grub and most likely rent a movie or something. Tomorrow will consist of meeting with a kitchen designer in the a.m. and then dinner at a friends house in the p.m.. Sunday is wide open as it stands right now. Maybe I'll try to get up to Gore again with the snowboard. We'll see...

TGIF people! :)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Morning. I fell asleep at 7:30 last night and slept straight through til 6:30 this morning. Nothing like your body telling you you need to slow down a bit. Piper is going to sleepover at Gramma's house tonight so Kell, Jamis and I will head out for some grub and most likely rent a movie or something. Tomorrow will consist of meeting with a kitchen designer in the a.m. and then dinner at a friends house in the p.m.. Sunday is wide open as it stands right now. Maybe I'll try to get up to Gore again with the snowboard. We'll see...

TGIF people! :)

I've been sleeping a lot this week and I don't know why. Normally I have problems sleeping so I am not complaining, actually I am looking forward to it tonight. Sleep rules.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning my cheeky little monkies!!!

It is Friday....true, but as opposed to the normal cruise-through-Friday-with-a-forty-mile-stare, I gotta be on point today. We got a huge truss job for a bank in last minute yesterday, and it's gotta be completed by Monday, so I'm trying to scramble around and get some temps lined up for a 2nd shift we're going to have to get started in order to meet demands. We're going to be working about 4 extra hours today, all day tomorrow, and some on Sunday. Not looking forward to that--kills a beautiful weekend. But, that's why they pay me the tiny bucks.....:disgust1:

So, instead of boasting about some really cool plans to do some really cool stuff...........I'll pretty much just be working. :help: :banghead:

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Morning all. Very windy here. Nothing planned for the weekend. Finally got around to cutting the steerer down on the mtb yesterday. Also threw the street tires on, but looks like I'll be changing them back to the knobbies due to almost all the snow being washed/melted away, and it isn't supposed to get above freezing so the trails should be good and firm. Have a good day all. :)

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
steve, i've heard good things about Priestess...i'll check 'em out.

mastodon blew off Boston because of the grammy awards.

had an awesome meal last night (will likely put up a post in the B&F forum). last full day of vacation; i think we are gonna do a walk in a swamp/wildlife sanctuary.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
morning all!

gearing up to head out to kirkwood for the day. the last storm dumped 36-48 inches so i am guessing it will be absolutely amazing. my stomach bug is also gone for the most part so i don't think i'll have to worry about it today.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
steve, i've heard good things about Priestess...i'll check 'em out.

mastodon blew off Boston because of the grammy awards.
There were plenty of kodak moments, and I guess neither band gave a sh!t about people taking pictures, because I saw plenty of cameras.

ghettorigged

lawn dart extraordinare
Apr 8, 2002
Killadelphia
Good morning. I have an 8:42 appointment this morning to give blood. It's a nice way to get out of work for an hour. :D That means no workout tonight though. Oh well.

I'm looking forward to skiing Mt Snow sunday. :thumb:
:stosh: g' morning...
weird... i also had to give blood this morning but i almost passed out so i got a doctor's note and now have the entire day off!! :weee:

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
I saw
last night. It was nice to see someone other than Bob Mould rockin a Flying V guitar. Mastodon was cool. I like them live better than listening to them on CD. If they'd sing more than scream, they would be a lot better.

The opening band, I had no intention of seeing, but I did.

I'm happy I did. If you like old Monster Magnet, Nebula, Slo Burn, Fu Mancu, Unida then you will more than likely like
Well, the next Mastodon album should be just about perfect for you, since it seems like they get more "singy" and less "screamy" on every album.

I was pleasantly surprised by Priestess too. They were a fun band.

Did Converge play there too? They were alright when I saw them. I think that I would have enjoyed their set more if I had been more familiar with their music.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon all. Busy afternoon for me yesterday (Dr. apt, then to the MRI machine then home to shovel) so today we're playing! Made a delicious pot of chili last night for dinner and am trying to decide what to make for tonight's dinner.
Did some drinking at my own personal bar last night and plan more of the same for the weekend.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Was it one of the loud, clunky ones or one of the quiet machines? The one I had last year sounded like something rusty that stevew would take a picture of.
It was pretty loud but not as loud as the one my mother went through. It was cool though because it was a small one just for limbs. Stuff your whole leg in, twist around until you're in the right spot and then hold still for 30 minutes :D

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Did Converge play there too? They were alright when I saw them. I think that I would have enjoyed their set more if I had been more familiar with their music.
No Converge.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
YEAH Me!!! I just heard back from two of the companies I contacted for sponsorship for this year's race season and they're proud to sponsor me :D

I am now officially sponsored by Trailblazers Bike & Sport, Elete & ProGold Lubricants!!!

Now I just need to hear back from the other companies and I will be golden!!!!