Quantcast

*~*~* Good Friday Morning *~*~*

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Yo !

Great weekend ahead. Party Saturday, riding Sunday. WooHoo !
Pulled the trigger on a new hardtail which I should receive after turkey day.

Have a great day!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning.

Cold and sunny here in CT. It was 21 this morning when I got in the car to take the boys to school. Brrrrr...........but the sun is nice and bright so it doesn't seem all that cold to me.

Lots of yard work and hockey in store for the weekend. maybe a little riding too if I can squeeze a quickie or two in.

splat

Nam I am
Woooooo hoooooo

I have next week off so it is a super friday for me!!!

Cold here 19 degree's

LAst nights night ride was fun but very slippery , all the wet leaves were now frost covered leaves. it was a balmy 30 when we started about 25 when we got back.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
FINALLY cold here. Lots to do this weekend. Webcyclery Team party tomorrow night...that should be fun. Woot Woot.

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning,

Out of here at 11:30 today and it would probably be a good idea to hit Trader Joe's and the grocery store before the weekend.

Have a Mini run on Saturday up to Jerome and plan on finally getting a good ride in on Sunday.

Have a good weekend!:biggrin:

ps: Congrats on the new hardtail Nick!

strangeland2

Monkey
Jul 11, 2007
masshole
Happy Friday. We got froze out. To cold to work so here I sit. Why they didnt plan to get the job sheltered and heated by this time is beyond me. Money in a pay check is over rated any way.

Maine bound for work on the parents house this week end. Im bringing my bike for a drop off the foundation/cap. Ahh fun times.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
tonight robyn hitchcock plays his incredible _I Often Dream Of Trains_ and then i will head over to Arlington to catch the rest of the opening night of Brainwaves. Sat and Sun should be great.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Dinner tonight, party afterwards.
Party tomorrow night.
Lunch on sunday, party sunday night, followed by drunken bingo evening.

My weekend is set.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Its just afternoon but ill still play. I am still sick, the doctor gave me some wacky medicine. I don't think it goes well with the chronic because I am still feeling it from early yesterday. Planning on riding both days this weekend and enjoying the crisp early winter air. Hope yall have a great weekend.