Quantcast

~~~Good Friday Morning!!~~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
pixelninja said:
Mornin all. I found out last night that a good friend of mine who lives in Kansas City died yesterday. No idea yet what caused it. He stayed home from work complaining of stomach pains. His wife came home later to find him dead on the couch. He was only in his mid 30s. We'll miss you Dave. :( :heart:
Man sorry to hear that buddy!!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
one of my ex's had a ruptured appendix, she just barely could make it to the phone to call for help........but luckily did, at the hospital the pain was so bad, she said she wanted to die....bad news is right

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh! :D

Pixelninja: Sorry to hear about your friend. :(

Plans for the weekend: Today go check out a school I am thinking of attending. And then an XC ride either Saturday or Sunday. Other than that everything is up in the air.

Have a good day! :)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Shyrmp said:

Plans for the weekend: Today go check out a school I am thinking of attending. And then an XC ride either Saturday or Sunday. Other than that everything is up in the air.
Hey! We're doing a 30-ish mile XC ride on Sunday. Wanna go? :D

-S.S.-

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:

Have a good day! :)
What are you going to school for?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Echo said:
Oh man don't get stosh started on architecture :D

Had a nice ride last night, rode with this dude who hadn't ridden with us before, which was cool.

I'm trying to decide if I can swing a trip to Diablo this weekend, since the last few weekends and the next few weekends are all out of town...
You know you can...:devil: and if you don't you're going to hate yourself on Monday when you see all the AWESOME pics!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
pixelninja said:
Mornin all. I found out last night that a good friend of mine who lives in Kansas City died yesterday. No idea yet what caused it. He stayed home from work complaining of stomach pains. His wife came home later to find him dead on the couch. He was only in his mid 30s. We'll miss you Dave. :( :heart:
:eek: I am sorry to hear of the loss. I will definately keep his family in my thoughts & prayers!