Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Mark, I'm not a ripper and surley don't mean to front like I am. If you look up "chickenpoo" in the dictionary you'll see a picture of me. But we'll have fun riding regardless, right?

Good on you for coaching youth soccer. I hope your boys know how lucky they are! Is it magnetball or soccer? ;)

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
stosh said:
oh nice I figured it was at Diablo. I can almost see it from my job.
I'm jealous. Do you live nearby too? I'm thinking of relocating to that area.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
tmx said:
I'm jealous. Do you live nearby too? I'm thinking of relocating to that area.
Yeah I live about 45min away. You looking at NJ or NY? Orange County is where I live.

Drop me a PM.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
tmx said:
Mark, I'm not a ripper and surley don't mean to front like I am. If you look up "chickenpoo" in the dictionary you'll see a picture of me. But we'll have fun riding regardless, right?

Good on you for coaching youth soccer. I hope your boys know how lucky they are! Is it magnetball or soccer? ;)
A chickenpoo who hits doubles! That is pretty impressive if you ask me. And yes anytime on the bike is fun time - and that fun is magnified when riding with fellow monkeys.

I'm having a lot of fun coaching soccer - and it is pretty much soccer and not magnetball - you should hear me "Don't bunch up, look for open space, pass the ball to open space so your team mate can run onto it!" I grew up playing baseball but I think I'm doing okay coaching soccer. I might have to hit the Irish Pub a few times for Sunday brunch to watch the English Premier League Games though! :D

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
tmx, nah i lifted those from various sites. didn't bring a camera w/ me. i was trying to find a shot of bob doing a high leg kick but didn't have any luck. the man used to be a kickass hoop player, and he's still going strong even though he's in his 50s and has a steady diet of alcohol and nicotine.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
Maybe Tonyhawk would like to join us then instead.

Didn't you take good notes last Saturday Mr? and where are your pics from the weekend? ;)
My pics are still on my memory card. MBC has been unable to get our home computer online. :redX:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
MMcG said:
Morning Stosh - test drove a Saturn Ion last night - it sucked - noisy, poor acceleration, poor suspension characteristics.

Also drove a 2005 Focus and believe it or not it was a fun little car - outshined the Saturn by a mile and less expensive too.

I also had a nice dinner date.

TGIF!!
You should check out the Chevy Equinox. I'll post some pics later today!