~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
douglas said:
:rolleyes:

Stosh, ride ? I thought stosh sold his bike(s) :D

know of any trails near Oneonta - pretty much half way between us (and I actually ride!)
Yea... but riding with Stosh makes me feel like I'm in really good shape. Riding with you will be... uh... let's just call it humbling.

But no, I don't know of anything in Oneonta... never really been out that way.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
stosh said:
I think you have a case of the Muhndays on Friday.

"Can ya believe it's Oct. already"
please dont ever say that to me again. :angry:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
jacksonpt said:
Yea... but riding with Stosh makes me feel like I'm in really good shape. Riding with you will be... uh... let's just call it humbling.

humbling, nah - its not like my name is Westy

I've been waiting all year for Stosh to invite us down to Stewart for another ride..........but I guess he's too busy getting his ear humped

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
douglas said:

I've been waiting all year for Stosh to invite us down to Stewart for another ride
Well, you're welcome to make the drive to my place if you want. We've got a couple of places that are dry right now... and hopefully others that will dry out if the rain ever stops. Some of the trails have really taken a beating with all the rain this summer, but I'm sure we could find something to ride.

J

JRB

jacksonpt said:
... and hopefully others that will dry out if the rain ever stops.
Stosh - did you hijack Jackson's account??? Surely Jackson wouldn't say something so apparent.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:

I'm gonna kick your ass.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:

I've been waiting all year for Stosh to invite us down to Stewart for another ride..........but I guess he's too busy getting his ear humped

hey atleast I"m getting humped.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
yea... I'm sure - you've gotta get off the couch to do it, so I know I'm safe.

I'm gonna take a leaf blower and knock your house down.

J

JRB

stosh said:
I'm gonna take a leaf blower and knock your house down.

Funny - now put the monkey's junk back in your ear and move along.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
jacksonpt said:
Well, you're welcome to make the drive to my place if you want. We've got a couple of places that are dry right now... and hopefully others that will dry out if the rain ever stops. Some of the trails have really taken a beating with all the rain this summer, but I'm sure we could find something to ride.

thanks but I normally don't drive over 1.5 for just one ride

Theres got to some nice places to ride between the two of us....we need an near Oneonta monkey

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
thanks but I normally don't drive over 1.5 for just one ride

Theres got to some nice places to ride between the two of us....we need an near Oneonta monkey
Elite'est

J

JRB

stosh said:
So thats why it took you so long to get rid of you Mongoose?

If you don't ride, you can't make fun of people's bikes. Period. :nope:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
I'm just gonna start telling everybody I went for a ride... you guys can't prove a thing.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
loco-gringo said:
What are you talking about. The cool kids just get nice bikes to show off, actualy riding uncool bikes is just uncool. Riding a nice bike might ruin the artisticly applied mud and possibly scratch it. Now you will have to excuse me while I go pick up my Xtreme Oakley baggy shorts and xtra large trucker hat.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
What are you talking about. The cool kids just get nice bikes to show off, actualy riding uncool bikes is just uncool. Riding a nice bike might ruin the artisticly applied mud and possibly scratch it. Now you will have to excuse me while I go pick up my Xtreme Oakley baggy shorts and xtra large trucker hat.
Von Dutch Rulez!!!!

J

JRB

Westy said:
His bike just stays on the back of his Xterra so everyone thinks he is cool and rides.

Nothing wrong with that. I carry mine for weeks at a time. Sometimes, I put both on so I look extra hardcore.