Quantcast

good fvcking saturay morning thread...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Did a solo singletrack ride on the trails near my house. It was fun and I got fairly muddy but also got bitten up by the bugs. Time to clean up and head out to Sodus Bay with the wife and kid for some fun in the sun/water.

Hopefully the rain stays away :think:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Bought a memory card for the Wii last night and downloaded Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario 3. The wife spent all evening playing Super Mario and I have never heard such language from her before. :twitch:

Took my first post dislocation 5k run this morning. :dead:

New mattress will be here any minute. :weee:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Went out and sold some bike parts this morning. Also found a very decent vintage Japanese tripod in the thrift store for $8 while I was waiting. I busted my cheap plastic mother****er and now it's replaced with a 7 lb metal one.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Bought a memory card for the Wii last night and downloaded Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario 3. The wife spent all evening playing Super Mario and I have never heard such language from her before. :twitch:
We still have my original NES and games from when I was a kid. When ever I bring it out it's my wife and I fighting over who gets to play it first.

She's always wanting to play the Super Mario games and I'm wanting to play the Skate or Die games.