Quantcast

<<<Good Humpday Morning!>>>

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Just snow.

Thank god for snowblowers - did the driveway 4 times in the last 24 hours, every time the snow was at least a foot deep. Deepest snow was about 22". Broke both sheer pins last night.

Tried to ride through the snow a bit last night before I cleared the driveway - that was a treat. Snow was generally hub deep, but in places it was deeper than my wheels. Needless to say, I didn't make it very far. All I could do was guess at where the driveway was...

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
jacksonpt said:
Just snow.

Thank god for snowblowers - did the driveway 4 times in the last 24 hours, every time the snow was at least a foot deep. Deepest snow was about 22". Broke both sheer pins last night.

Tried to ride through the snow a bit last night before I cleared the driveway - that was a treat. Snow was generally hub deep, but in places it was deeper than my wheels. Needless to say, I didn't make it very far. All I could do was guess at where the driveway was...

we received about 1 ft, no snowblower for me - I shoveled about 1/2 my driveway

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Yeah man this snow is getting old. I think we got about 1' over the last day. It is so powdery that when you shovel it, it doesn't seem to stay on the pile and the piles are so tall that there is nowhere left to pile it up. The pile at the end of my driveway is about 8' tall. I tried to hire a plow guy to do my driveway and he said he couldn't help me because he doesn't have anywhere to put the snow?? I just feel sorry for the old folks on my street. They are literally stuck at home. No riding for a while......jdcamb

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
The same. We got around 16" in Glens Falls. Snow blowed twice yesterday. Played outside for about 4 hours with my daughter and the neighbor's kids. I made a huge pile in the yard and the kids were jumping out of a tree into it. About a 5' drop, but pretty gnar for 3 year olds. They're xxxtreme!! :D