Quantcast

~~Good Humpday Morning!!~~

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Good morning Monkeys, how is everyone today? I'm freaking happy it's humpday, only 3 days till the Oyster party at my house.:drool:

I did a night road ride last night, pretty short only about 45miles. It was a great night too, almost a full moon with clear sky’s and about 67 degrees.

Question of the day: What do you think the name TreeSaws little girl will be?

Willow

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
MancilG said:

Willow
Yes, thankfully it's half over. I'm looking forward to some nice looooooooooooooong rides this weekend. Just have to watch out for hunters on Saturday.

I'd say Ashley or Birch.

The Cheese

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Another busy day at work. I've got a playoff hockey game tonight. Sweet.

Is the frikkin rain ever going to end in the Northeast? We need a week of dry weather so my backyard can drain so my landscaper can do fall cleanup. My backyard is a damn swamp right now.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Mornin dillholes. Worked on building a street hardtail for the winter last night. Got the front wheel built and most of the parts hung on the frame, just gotta get a rear wheel built. woot

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Morning all

No riding for me last night.. way too tired.
hopefully if the weather satys nice and it doesnt rain i will get to ride a bit tonight.. I am hoping to ride around my neighborhood launching off of anything i can.

echo what frame are you using???
i am in the middle of rebuilding my SS and getting it ready for the winter/commuting, play bike.. I am using the DISS frame. its always fun to ride in snow!!!

back to the gym tonight... lower body workout with a spin class right after.. should be fun

hmmm Trees baby name.. im gonna go with Isabella :thumb:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Echo said:
careful, next thing you know you will have a new marzocchi fork and a steelhead frame yourself :p
hey as long as they are being used...
I just need to convince the wife!!!!

J

JRB

Good morning. Going to be busy at work, and quiet on the monkey, since I think they are spying. :(

*Caroline's name will be, well.....Caroline. (my little girl coming in Jan)

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
MancilG said:
Good morning Monkeys, how is everyone today? I'm freaking happy it's humpday, only 3 days till the Oyster party at my house.:drool:

I did a night road ride last night, pretty short only about 45miles. It was a great night too, almost a full moon with clear sky’s and about 67 degrees.

Willow
Willow is the most excellent name in the world of the best little girl in the world.

We also liked Faith, Hope and Joy.

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
Echo said:
A Polar S150. Part of me wanted to bling out with the pimp ass version with altimiter and attached lawnmower/spice rack, but I went with the cheap one for now.
I'm holding out for one with the built in fluffer

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Echo said:
A Polar S150. Part of me wanted to bling out with the pimp ass version with altimiter and attached lawnmower/spice rack, but I went with the cheap one for now.
Cool - yah, you can get TOTALLY geeked out on those things.

morning everyone

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
FedEx guy just dropped off my 12V, 14' Black and Decker pole saw. That should help in dropping some trees on one of my properties... kewl.

Maybe I should wait until "April" or "Summer" when there is "Rain" to cut down the "Ash"-ly. :)

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Mornin all
Got to ride for the first time yesterday for about an hour. Got 3 tests and a paper all in the rest of this week. Then it's off to misery(missouri) to see the inlaws. Have a good one. I hope it's dry where you are. I hate rain.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good afternoon Monkeys! Today is SO beautiful outside...I just hope the forcasted downpours stay away so I can get a road ride in! I have had a busy morning. The principal decided to have a fire drill during my band rehearsal :eek: Yes, there were 63 Middle School students and myself. I was REALLY impressed!!! My kids were awesome and won the pizza party for the best class during a firedrill (I didn't even know there was a contest until the Principal followed us back into the building and told us).

Now, I am makin' copies and anxiously waiting to see what you monkeys think I should name my daughter (Loco - Caroline is a beautiful name!!!).