Quantcast

Good luck Mr. Grosky

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
I was sittin in a bar last night and someone told me this story I'd never heard before so I figured i'd pass it along as a means for inspiration

When Apollo Mission astronaut Neil Armstrong first walked on the moon, he is noted for uttering the famous "one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind" statement. As the moonwalk progressed, Armstrong's radio crackled with the usual com traffic between the astronauts and Mission Control, and just before he re-entered the moon lander, Neil Armstrong made the enigmatic remark, "Good luck, Mr. Grosky".

Many people at NASA thought it was a casual remark concerning a rival Soviet cosmonaut. Further checks revealed, however, that there was no "Grosky" in either the Soviet or American space programs.

Over the years, people have questioned the famed moonwalker about his cryptic remark, but Armstrong would merely smile in response -- and steadfastly remain silent.

On July 5, 1995, a reporter brought up the 26 year old mystery again, and this time, Armstrong responded. He explained later that Mr. Grosky had finally passed away, and now the story could be told.

When he was a kid, Neil Armstrong was playing baseball with a friend in his back yard. His friend hit a fly ball which landed outside his neighbor's window. His neighbors were Mr. and Mrs. Grosky. As he went to retrieve the baseball, young Armstrong heard Mrs. Grosky screaming at her husband: "Oral sex? You want ORAL SEX??!! You'll get oral sex when the kid next door walks on the moon!"

True story.

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
Nah! I was pretty shanked so I had to look it up again to remeber the just of it. gotta love copy paste

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
OK, for all of you e-bay'rs! this is true!

This is a quick note to all would-be auctioneers: Folks, if you're going to be selling something that people are going to be drinking fluids out of, please take some extra time to either put on some clothes before taking a picture, or concentrate on selling the non-reflective items in your kitchen. Thank you.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/risque/graphics/kettle.jpg

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
The Amish said:
Who's dumb enough to sell a les Paul? SINNER!:mumble:
True Dat! I am more of a Fender Guy, but if I had a nice Les Paul in my possession I wouldn't sell it either!