Quantcast

~~~Good Monday Afternoon.~~~

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Yo.

Had the wife's family into town this weekend for her grandmother's 90th bday. So my weekend was spend doing family stuff. Not much on for the week now that it's dark out at 4. Going to look into fall/winter volleyball and/or basketball leagues to keep me busy this winter.

J

JRB

I am still in Houston. I started to go ride yesterday and it flooded again. I went out for a while and paid my $15 for the day. Went to dinner 3 hours later and they charged me $15 again. I asked WTF and they informed me if I left every 15 minutes I would be charged $15 each time. What BS. I bitched and the guy started acting like he didn't speak English. When I leave today I plan to play Rob Zombie so loud that we can't hear one antoher and make it take like 20 minutes to get out. That bitch is working for the next $15. :D

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
loco-gringo said:
I am still in Houston. I started to go ride yesterday and it flooded again. I went out for a while and paid my $15 for the day. Went to dinner 3 hours later and they charged me $15 again. I asked WTF and they informed me if I left every 15 minutes I would be charged $15 each time. What BS. I bitched and the guy started acting like he didn't speak English. When I leave today I plan to play Rob Zombie so loud that we can't hear one antoher and make it take like 20 minutes to get out. That bitch is working for the next $15. :D

15 for what? Parking? That's insane.

J

JRB

DVNT said:
15 for what? Parking? That's insane.

It's more insane that you get stung more than once if you leave. :confused: There is a sign that says you pay max $15 if you lose the ticket. I plan to stay for weeks next time and just say I came yesterday and lost the ticket. Punk ass parking garage.