Quantcast

~~~Good Monday Morning/Afternoon!!!~~~

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I have today off, but I'm up early as usual. Today I'm heading up to Mt. Bachelor yet AGAIN for some winter fun. I recently took up skate skiing, and that sport kicks butt!

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Mornin'. I have today and tomorrow off. I'm gonna see if I can survive the Spinervals DVD that ghostrider got me for xmas. Supposedly it's the hardest one :devil:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Echo said:
Mornin'. I have today and tomorrow off. I'm gonna see if I can survive the Spinervals DVD that ghostrider got me for xmas. Supposedly it's the hardest one :devil:
Which one is it??

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Mornin', hope you all had an excellent Christmas yesterday. :)

I have today off, and had all of last week, and all of this week, and even half of next week off. :evil: The nice things about being in school still... :p

As for my plans for the week, tomorrow I'm going up boarding, and if all works out (by that meaning as long as my parents let me :p ) I should be boarding everyday between tomorrow and sunday. :D

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
Rip said:
For those who are actually on/at work.

Morning all, nothing new to report to today. What's up over there?
I'm hurtin.
Saturday morning was my first real ride in a while & the crew I went riding with kicked my ass. 3 hours of up & down rocks & roots. 2 hard falls. Great time.
Yesterday I was stiff & sore, but had to wrestle with all of my little cousins & nephews & neices. Then I drank a bit too much and stayed up way too late with firends & family that I just don't get to see often enough.

Today, I'm 2nd day sore. I can barely move.:help:
Great Christams weekend overall.:)