Quantcast

~~~Good Monday Morning!!~~~

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
binary visions said:
I put a whole lot of sketchy woods/off-road miles on my Tacoma and ever even came close to rolling it.. That person must have done something pretty stupid.
yea... most people will crap their pants waaaay before they roll a rig. And that Taco looks pretty stock. The tires don't look that big, so I seriously doubt theres any significant lift on it. Probably wasn't paying attention and drove off the hill or was trying to see how 'good' the locker was.

J

JRB

It's a shame the truck cost so much you can't afford any bike mounts. ;)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Ridemonkey said:
This thread is out of control. CLosed.
if ya really have an itchy delete finger delete this thread and the other linked in the first post. this kid needs to learn to take care of himself or get over some things. listening to him every couple of weeks with a new thread about the same subject is getting very tiring. but thats just my opinion you may see it another way.

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102002

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
no not really im just getting tired of hearing this kids mouth, i mean how many threads is he gonna start about it? i mean all right all ready we get the point dont buy from bibs blah blah blah..........i wonder if he started a second thread on mtbr as well.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
sorry im in a pissy mood today, this trucker almost killed me about 1 mile into the drive to work. turned from the center lane(the turn lane, the lane you get in to turn left) across the two right lanes (one of which i was traveling about 60 in) then came to a stop cuse he could not make the turn. flat spotted all 4 tires, spilled coffee everywhere inside my center console. I seriously stopped about 3 feet from wedging my car underneath his trailer. I pulled into the lot and gave him some hell which made me late for work.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
stosh said:
did they leave or something?

Biggins, I was only kidding BTW!!!
bibs was gonna cause he was getting so tired of this dfinn character. in all honesty i dont care who leaves, i just want those two retarded flame fest threads gone.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
biggins said:
no not really im just getting tired of hearing this kids mouth, i mean how many threads is he gonna start about it? i mean all right all ready we get the point dont buy from bibs blah blah blah..........i wonder if he started a second thread on mtbr as well.
That thread has always been there - no new threads. Looks like you have an issue to address now in that thread.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
bibs was gonna cause he was getting so tired of this dfinn character. in all honesty i dont care who leaves, i just want those two retarded flame fest threads gone.
did Bibs do something wrong?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
biggins said:
listening to him every couple of weeks with a new thread about the same subject is getting very tiring.
Oops, look at that, date of first post, 11-08-04. You're gonna get all pissy with dfinn because someone else bumped his thread to the top? :rolleyes:

Come on, now, biggins. bibs pulled some crap. Don't get so defensive of him - you sell bad stuff, that comes with the territory.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i dont pay attention to dates. my mistake. maybe there is a lesson to be learned.

J

JRB

stosh said:
nope :) Time is MONEY!
If you count your time reading your own threads, you have one hell of a heist going. You have been robbed, little lady.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
If you count your time reading your own threads, you have one hell of a heist going. You have been robbed, little lady.
actually if you take a look at my spelling you'll be able to tell I don't proof read.

J

JRB

stosh said:
actually if you take a look at my spelling you'll be able to tell I don't proof read.
So, you in fact, don't read anything on ridemonkey??? It's all posting???

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
So, you in fact, don't read anything on ridemonkey??? It's all posting???
Thats my point!

NO for real though, when I see drama going on I stay clear of it. Long threads I don't start in on earlier enough I usually don't read. No need to stick my neck into other people's drama. I try to keep mine to a minimum.

J

JRB

yeh - useless drivel is more fun than drama. It has been very dramatic here lately. Largely in part, due to me. Sorry. Since BS starting ignoring me, it was more subdued. Then last week, well, I ruined that again. :(

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
yeh - useless drivel is more fun than drama. It has been very dramatic here lately. Largely in part, due to me. Sorry. Since BS starting ignoring me, it was more subdued. Then last week, well, I ruined that again. :(
See the post confuses me because I have no idea what drama you're talking about. I know your name changed and I think I have a grasp on why.

J

JRB

I changed my handle because BurlyShirley is my hero, and he did it. :rolleyes: It's not worth repeating. It's done.