Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
HOw is everybody today?
How was everybody's weekend?

Got my tree up and the lights on it, still haven't gotten to the ornaments.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Friday night, had pizza with the wife and MMcG.
Saturday, had a steak dinner at a brewery/steakhouse in Southampton, MA.
Sunday, had Chinese take out for dinner.

<--- FAT ASS.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Mornin all.

I took the wife to go see the Nutcracker ballet on Sat night. Neither of us had seen it before. I was pretty bored, but scored major points with the wife, and it was worth it to see her that happy.

J

JRB

Yo - I took up eating as a sport this weekend. Got a tshirt that says "loco's only" too. :D I'm glad I changed my handle. I kept seeing this Pancho Villa poster that said "I want you Gringo" and kept thinking he wanted me to be loco-gringo. It was a confusing day.

qualude

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
The County of Kings
Spent the weekend digging and doing trail maintanance out on L.I., with a little riding thrown in the mix....glad to have a friend with a car.
My back hurts.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
loco said:
Yo - I took up eating as a sport this weekend. Got a tshirt that says "loco's only" too. :D I'm glad I changed my handle. I kept seeing this Pancho Villa poster that said "I want you Gringo" and kept thinking he wanted me to be loco-gringo. It was a confusing day.

So how was San Antonio?

Do you have family there?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh

Got our tree over the weekend - the damn thing is already decorated. Sheesh - next year we'll probably be doing it Nov 1.

It's snowing out now... not a lot... but enough to make everything white (woohoo!!!).

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
So how was San Antonio?

Do you have family there?
Nope - kevin and beth just wanted to go. It was good, but I walked way more than I wanted to. Good fun though. Went to some place called Dick's last resort and learned that they are supposed to be rude. I didn't like it. It was like an hour and a half pissing contest with bad food.

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
Good Morning all.

Dang...this was the first chance I could log on today. What's that all about? What's with work is getting in the way of things. haha

I had a pretty good weekend. Nothing special, but I got to spend alot of time with the family and that felt good for once. No fighting, or trying to control the kids. Just having fun. First things first. Woke up Saturday morning 8:30. Went to the trail. They were having a demo day thing, which I really wasn't that impressed with. I guess I just expected more. It was two closed trailers. They unloaded a bunch of bikes. Put them on stands and that was pretty much it. They were setting up so I took off. It was my first ride in about a month. I'm still some what sick, but I thought this might be my only chance for a while. It was mid 50s if I recall. Took off on the easier direction, but about a hand full of turns found a lake in the trail...WTF.
So I turned back. Preservation right, at least that's what everyone preaches. I get back to the truck and called a friend because he had plans to ride too. My friend shows up, and we take the other direction which is more technical. I ended up 5 minutes off the pace. Both there and back. Wow, I need to find time to ride more. I'm slacking too much.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Afternoon :stosh:

Nothing going on at all right now, just resting and healing from yesterdays crash. Feeling dazed, stiff, and sore, and have a massive headache right now.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
g'afternoon, stosh

since we're talkin' weather, i'll share my views from today: this morning, on my way to work, it was gray but dry. when i looked outside my window after i got in, it was darker and raining, a couple hours later, i looked out and it was sunny. now it's just partly cloudy...seattle weather is kooky sometimes

i think it's going to be a mild winter :( for snowboarding

radjockette

Monkey
Jun 26, 2004
PNW woods
Get it while you can Megan......snowboarding that is

Had a great weekend, as sunday was my first trip of the snowboarding season. Went to Baker, as it is the only WA mtn. open so far.