Quantcast

~~~Good Monday Morning!!!~~~

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Morning.

Had a decent weekend. Stripped the pedal threads on my cranks on Saturday - was trying to remove my SPDs so I could run them on my HT for the road ride I did on Sunday (approx 10 miles in 45 minutes). The ride was short, but exhausting, and cold. Now I understand the need for some type of hat. Lots of hills around my house (long and steep), so training rides are much easier to find than they are to do.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
IMPOSTER! Stosh gets the good morning threads. That's his job around here.

Yeah my weekend was busy. I spent 12 hours Saturday moving my grandmother into a retirement home. Yesterday was lots of chores followed by my and MMcG's first deck hockey game. We lost. :(

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
spent the weekend w/ the kids, mainly. the wife spent sat afternoon and night in boston w/ some friends, so it was a guy's weekend for me and the boys. yesterday they didn't want to leave the house, were having too much fun playing pirates inside.

went to my 1st spinning class sat morn. oof. damn was that a workout. the saddles on those bikes (at least mine) sucked. i think i'll bring my shoes and pedals next time too.

J

JRB

Good morning folks. Who cares who started it??? I figure it'll be less lame this way. Go read some dumb ass burlyshirley thread if you don't like this one.;)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. It's another week from hell here. I have 4 concerts this week--2 during the school day for the students and 2 at night for their parents (Tuesday & Wednesday). Other than that, it's my student teacher's last week so I will have to start working again ;) Spent the weekend doing laundry, riding the trainer and wrapped christmas gifts last night (with the help of a couple of manhattans). Today I teach private lessons at home and then I am going to give the cat a bath!!!

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
TreeSaw said:
Morning. It's another week from hell here. I have 4 concerts this week--2 during the school day for the students and 2 at night for their parents (Tuesday & Wednesday). Other than that, it's my student teacher's last week so I will have to start working again ;) Spent the weekend doing laundry, riding the trainer and wrapped christmas gifts last night (with the help of a couple of manhattans). Today I teach private lessons at home and then I am going to give the cat a bath!!!
Nice to see you wash your cat on a regular basis....

I worked on a new ceiling for my kitchen (replacing the drop ceiling/ florescent light with drywall and recessed spots)... just a few finishing touches left, then on to the cabinets...

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
Good Morning.

I had a work weekend but it paid off. I finished staining the Arbor and Deck!!!
Got the hot tub up there and running too. Other than that nada.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
Good Morning!

Went for a ride on Saturday, didn't see any other bikers on the trail, which is weird considering this is such a highly populated area (DC), but not so weird considering it was raining and cold.

Pissed off my SO by rocketing the muddy socks, pants, shirt, and jacket into the laundry pile instead of throwing them directly into the wash.

Hung out with the girls on Saturday night and got a good dose of estrogen. Watched a Hillary Duff movie (their idea, not mine), while drinking. Picked on men and ate roast red pepper hummus. Wore makeup.

Hung out with guys. Messed with each other about non-existant sex lives, drinking games, and cute women. Ate some dmn good cappuccino cookies.

Very balanced weekend.