Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
Well while you are thinking of ways to explain your jealously...clean out your PM box you NEWB! :rolleyes: :D
I did actaully.

I think Ridemonkey is broke.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
COmtbiker12 said:
lol, sorry ben. What's wrong with the asx? Ive got a friend in Vermont that might be interested, he's been trying to ditch his V10 for a long time since he just got a demo9. His handle is rockymt21

well after a couple of rides i have just come to the conclusion that i dont need a bike that goes up hill. I dont really care about or for going up hill and get absolutely no pleasure out of it. 90 percent of the time all the trails i ride are being shuttled anyway.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
biggins said:
well after a couple of rides i have just come to the conclusion that i dont need a bike that goes up hill. I dont really care about or for going up hill and get absolutely no pleasure out of it. 90 percent of the time all the trails i ride are being shuttled anyway.
Yeah riding uphill sucks, not only is it slow but I always end up gettin' my smokes all sweaty. :think: :nuts:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Westy said:
Yeah riding uphill sucks, not only is it slow but I always end up gettin' my smokes all sweaty. :think: :nuts:
hahah f'n awesome. i never said it sucks though.

hey im not knockin it. i just dont care for it myself. Dont get me wrong, i have pushed my old dh rig uphill for several hours to enjoy the sweet ride down.