Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning!!~~

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
jdcamb said:
Well I had a interesting weekend. I went to a ultimate/street fighting tournament on saturday. I was the undercard and won $150. The guy I fought was like 6'2", fat, and was slow as hell and afraid to kick. He only landed 1 kick and 4 punches to my 5 kicks and 14 punches. His kick didn't count because it was to high. I knocked him out of the ring at the end of the 3rd round because he was exhausted. He kept spitting out his mouthpiece stopping the fight :mad: I was pretty sure I could have knocked him out if I had more time as I wasn't even tired. I could knock him down at will. He threw in the towel before the next round. All I got was a light black eye and a hip bruise. My brother fought to but he lost. All in all it was fun. When I got home I was so pumped up I went snow riding. That kicked my ass. We went out again on Sunday but conditions weren't as good as Saturday.......jdcamb
*note to self: don't tangle with Jim*

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I had F'ing mice in my walls. Then I had the landlord get some kick arse bait.
I just had to scoop about 5 of them out of my basement.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
douglas said:
it was the stupidest stupidest most stupid thing, i was doing the mtb class at this bmx race thingy that goes on a few times a week. anywhoo, on a practice run, i came into a berm high and ran up on the side of this kid, had to brake, lost momentum before i could slow down enough to clear him and tipped over. i *merely* set my left foot down and the focking bone broke. the backside of the big bone of all places, highly unsual, guess i'm just lucky :(

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Heidi said:
Morning everyone!

I went and watched the Atta Boy 300 this weekend - a 12 dog sled race with competitors from all over the world. Stage one was up at Mt. Bachelor and I'd never seen anything like it, though I've read a book about a Yukon dog sled race. I had sooooo much fun, dogs are so cool. They get so damn excited and are yelling and whining and barking before they get to run.
Very cool Heidi!

Did you see any Chinook Dogs there??

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Megan Black said:
it was the stupidest stupidest most stupid thing, i was doing the mtb class at this bmx race thingy that goes on a few times a week. anywhoo, on a practice run, i came into a berm high and ran up on the side of this kid, had to brake, lost momentum before i could slow down enough to clear him and tipped over. i *merely* set my left foot down and the focking bone broke. the backside of the big bone of all places, highly unsual, guess i'm just lucky :(

damn...that sucks......get well soon

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
aaararrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!