Quantcast

~~~Good Monday Morning!!~~~

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
stosh said:
yeah I'll say! I hope that never happens to me. Did they site any specifics?
yeah several of them, but thats neither here nor there really.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
binary visions said:
Yes, they did, they "sited" ridemonkey.com :p

I believe they cited a specific of "f'in" though, ironically ;)
I was wondering how it was spelled. I figured it wasn't "sited".

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
stosh said:
so there was stuff on RM that was bad?
damn dude read the thread.

seriously they thought that some of the content of ridemonkey violated their views of ethical use of the corporate internet.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
damn dude read the thread.

seriously they thought that some of the content of ridemonkey violated their views of ethical use of the corporate internet.
It's to long and I have no time. Plus then I have to find your specific post within the thread.

PS. Loco go f' yourself!

J

JRB

stosh said:
It's to long and I have no time. Plus then I have to find your specific post within the thread.

PS. Loco go f' yourself!
How are you gonna moderate Biggins if you are too lazy to read his posts, dumbass? :think:

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
biggins said:
still not sleeping good at home?

Eh doing better only took me an hour to fall asleep last night. How's job hunt 2005 going? Non-existant or just really really really slow.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
i had an awesome weekend. skied at stevens pass on saturday until 9 pm (got started late tho -- they have lights) with a few inches of powder falling during the day. on sunday i saw the national acrobats of taiwan, and they were amazingly amazing :D . beyond my grasp of adjectives in any case. they are definitely worth seeing if they're in your area. from my xanga:

Toshi wrote on Xanga said:
i saw the national acrobats of taiwan today. they played at benaroya hall, typically the venue for the seattle symphony. $10 rush tix for students...

anyway, they were AMAZINGLY good. a few of the acts just blew my mind.

the most spectacular: a guy did a series of handstands on a chair. the thing was that this chair was on a stack of about 10 (no joke) other chairs, of which the bottom chair rested its four legs on four wine bottles which rested itself on a platform. the guy was easily 2/3 of the way to the ceiling at the pinnacle of the stunt (he kept on building the stack one by one from the top, with the chairs being handed to him by assistants with a long pole and hook deal. wow. his act alone had the audience both mesmerized and fearing for his life, and garnered a standing ovation.

i didn't find any pictures in a quick googling that capture the act, but this video is decent. you need quicktime 6+ to view it. the video is here.

so awesome.