Quantcast

~~Good Monday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

Everybody in the NE get out of their snow piles?
I spent most of Saturday framing my friends house, well we were more just preping it for the snow not much framing going on in -10 degree weather. Couldn't even get the nail guns to work. :)
Then it started snowing so we went home. That was about it for the weekend really....

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
busy w/e

drove to Boston, did dinner, saw a band, played pool, picked up this blond right in front of her BF, oh yeah & our ride got towed.....fun but expensive night

yestery we tore up the slopes at Gore, was a little chilly (2 degrees at the base & real windy) but they have a gondola for the ride up the hill, definitely a fun day

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
busy w/e

drove to Boston, did dinner, saw a band, played pool, picked up this blond right in front of her BF, oh yeah & our ride got towed.....fun but expensive night

yestery we tore up the slopes at Gore, was a little chilly (2 degrees at the base & real windy) but they have a gondola for the ride up the hill, definitely a fun day
great day for skiing yesterday!!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Had a good day yesterday, got a good dinner at my girlfriend's parents' house, watched both games, had a few beers... And the girlfriend volunteered to be "beer and nacho wench" for the evening so I didn't even need to leave the couch while I watched the Pats smack the s*** out of Pittsburgh...

Snow removal is supposed to be included in my rent, but my driveway still isn't cleared :mumble:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
binary visions said:
Had a good day yesterday, got a good dinner at my girlfriend's parents' house, watched both games, had a few beers... And the girlfriend volunteered to be "beer and nacho wench" for the evening so I didn't even need to leave the couch while I watched the Pats smack the s*** out of Pittsburgh...

Snow removal is supposed to be included in my rent, but my driveway still isn't cleared :mumble:
how much you get?

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
Forget even shoveling out the driveway. I'm just gonna 4-wheel-drive over the damn snowbank untill it melts in the spring.

Winter :mumble:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning! Man, my back is sore from shoveling yesterday. Wifey snowblowed the driveway, but I still had to shovel where the snowblower can not reach. We got 14".

A rather uneventful weekend. MMcG and I won our hockey game Friday night. MMcG scored on a BOOMING slapshot. That boy's got a cannon. :D

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
It's Monday...
I'm in the office...
I didn't ride at all this weekend...
My socks keep sliding down...
It's only going to get better, except these damn socks...

Cheers!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Had a good weekend here,

We had a bikey club meeting on Sat nite. The friend of mine who was wounded in Iraq made the meeting. He's going back to Ft Hood at the end of the month for further assessment.

J

JRB

mornin yo - it's gotten down in the 20s at night here. I was still going to ride my SS yesterday, but rebuilt my fork and left a spring out and had a do over. :mumble: I felt dumb, since I even thought about that happening.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
mornin yo - it's gotten down in the 20s at night here. I was still going to ride my SS yesterday, but rebuilt my fork and left a spring out and had a do over. :mumble: I felt dumb, since I even thought about that happening.
I should be rebuilding my fork this coming weekend. :)

I'm scrrrred....

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Went riding with Loco on Saturday. Then I sat around and watched him rebuild my fork. He even polished up the crown. :thumb: Let's just hope that he didn't find any 'extra' fork parts laying around.

Sunday I did yard work. Got my garden plot area mostly cleared. Mowed the backyard. And did a little more work on the eaves.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Mornin all. I had a pretty uneventful weekend. Saturday was spent running errands and puttering around the house. Watched City of Lost Children for the second time. Still wasn't impressed. Sunday we took Evy to an indoor pool and had lots of fun. She loved going down the 2 story water slide with daddy. Then we spent the afternoon/evening watching football.

J

JRB

stosh said:
I should be rebuilding my fork this coming weekend. :)

I'm scrrrred....
Don't be. I just made the cardinal sin of placing the spring in my toolbox. :nope:

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
Went riding with Loco on Saturday. Then I sat around and watched him rebuild my fork. He even polished up the crown. :thumb: Let's just hope that he didn't find any 'extra' fork parts laying around.

Sunday I did yard work. Got my garden plot area mostly cleared. Mowed the backyard. And did a little more work on the eaves.
Nope - yours has all the parts. Mine was a mess. Try Mother's. I did it on the xfly and it was yummy. You can help with our gardening in the spring. :thumb:

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
pixelninja said:
Watched City of Lost Children for the second time. Still wasn't impressed.
It is a weird movie, I like it. Visualy Jeunet's movies are stunning. He did "Alien: Resurrection" as well. Good movie or not it was amazing just to watch.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I finally saw Ray!

There is a cool theatre here where you sit in loveseats and the concession stand sells beer! Great movie, two thumbs up.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
Don't be. I just made the cardinal sin of placing the spring in my toolbox. :nope:
I don't even know how they work.... I'm gonna have to read up on them this week....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Heidi said:
I finally saw Ray!

There is a cool theatre here where you sit in loveseats and the concession stand sells beer! Great movie, two thumbs up.
I"ve heard of them before. I wish we had one of thoes around here.

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
ROCKLAND said:
Forget even shoveling out the driveway. I'm just gonna 4-wheel-drive over the damn snowbank untill it melts in the spring.

Winter :mumble:
myself and 2 of my 3 roomates have awd or 4wd, so this was the first time we've shovelled all winter. only reason we did was so other people could get into our drive.

all in all, a good weekend. friday night our ice luge was finally totally frozen, but since it's still winter break and it was super cold, no one came over to help us break it in. so my roomates and i got dirty, stinkin' drunk and had a merry old time. unfortunetly, there was a huge cleanup job to do the next morning.

saturday night was snow football night, of course.

last night was reading and hanging out on the :monkey:. I'm TA'ing a class, so i just wanted to get a head start on the reading. classes start Wednesday, but i f'ing rule at making schedules and only have classes Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. haven't had a friday class in 2 years now.

J

JRB

stosh said:
I don't even know how they work.... I'm gonna have to read up on them this week....
What model is it? enduroforkseals.com has some great instructional pictorials for some forks. They have several older pdf files of actual instructions. Marzocchi won't provide them any more, so this is a good spot to get them.

J

JRB

Heidi said:
I finally saw Ray!

We have a few of those joints in Austin and San Antonio called Alamo Draft House. Cool places.

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
squarewheels said:
myself and 2 of my 3 roomates have awd or 4wd, so this was the first time we've shovelled all winter. only reason we did was so other people could get into our drive.
I am guaranteed to not have any visitors. Ahahahaha :cool:

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh!

Spent this weekend taking apart one bike, so that I can build up the other frame tonight. Thanks for the help on Saturday Stosh. :)

Yester day went to the Nature Center and played around with the touch tank, touched some bat rays, leopard sharks, and other various sea creatures. It was a good time. I also learned that "Attack of the Killer Tomatos" was filmed there.

Work is busy, so I should probably get some of it done. Have a good day! :)